testabolan reversitol stack

digler84

Awards
Is this stack that is for sale at np the newest version of testabolan, or the old. Someone mentioned the newer version having alcar, but I don't see it listed on np ingredient list.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure NP has the updated version an they just didn't update their site. I'll look into this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be the new version, its been around for a while. You can make a comment in the comment section that you would like the newer one please. Should not be an issue :)

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent nutra a message earlier and they haven't got back to me. However, I'm like 99% sure this has been discussed already and it's the new one.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra just responded. It's the new version and they updated the site! You're good to go

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent nutra a message earlier and they haven't got back to me. However, I'm like 99% sure this has been discussed already and it's the new one.

solid work playa :p

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Is there any bloodwork with someone running it as a natural 8 week stack non PCT related? Would like to see what it can raise your natural levels to. I might go ahead and do it. Im only on the 3rd day right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any bloodwork with someone running it as a natural 8 week stack non PCT related? Would like to see what it can raise your natural levels to. I might go ahead and do it. Im only on the 3rd day right now.
If you do that, and fund your own blood work, I will speak with the higher ups to see if we can hook you up in any way in a thanks upon completion for going above and beyond as we really appreciate things like that. Anytime a company posts blood work, people automatically assume we augmented it so coming from you, it will be extremely valuable.

Mike

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well I have decided to do that. I am taking blood work at 4 weeks into the cycle and then the last day at 8 weeks. I will just be using this combo and no other supplements except muilti/fish oil/protein/creatine....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, well I have decided to do that. I am taking blood work at 4 weeks into the cycle and then the last day at 8 weeks. I will just be using this combo and no other supplements except muilti/fish oil/protein/creatine....
Please please please, make a detailed thread in the I-Force section about this :)