testabolan reversitol stack

  1. testabolan reversitol stack


    Is this stack that is for sale at np the newest version of testabolan, or the old. Someone mentioned the newer version having alcar, but I don't see it listed on np ingredient list.


  2. I'm pretty sure NP has the updated version an they just didn't update their site. I'll look into this


  3. It should be the new version, its been around for a while. You can make a comment in the comment section that you would like the newer one please. Should not be an issue

    Mike
    •   
       


  4. I sent nutra a message earlier and they haven't got back to me. However, I'm like 99% sure this has been discussed already and it's the new one.


  5. Nutra just responded. It's the new version and they updated the site! You're good to go


  6. Thanks for following up about that.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Thanks for following up about that.
    No problem brother


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I sent nutra a message earlier and they haven't got back to me. However, I'm like 99% sure this has been discussed already and it's the new one.

    solid work playa

  9. Is there any bloodwork with someone running it as a natural 8 week stack non PCT related? Would like to see what it can raise your natural levels to. I might go ahead and do it. Im only on the 3rd day right now.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Is there any bloodwork with someone running it as a natural 8 week stack non PCT related? Would like to see what it can raise your natural levels to. I might go ahead and do it. Im only on the 3rd day right now.
    If you do that, and fund your own blood work, I will speak with the higher ups to see if we can hook you up in any way in a thanks upon completion for going above and beyond as we really appreciate things like that. Anytime a company posts blood work, people automatically assume we augmented it so coming from you, it will be extremely valuable.

    Mike

  11. Ok, well I have decided to do that. I am taking blood work at 4 weeks into the cycle and then the last day at 8 weeks. I will just be using this combo and no other supplements except muilti/fish oil/protein/creatine....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Ok, well I have decided to do that. I am taking blood work at 4 weeks into the cycle and then the last day at 8 weeks. I will just be using this combo and no other supplements except muilti/fish oil/protein/creatine....
    Please please please, make a detailed thread in the I-Force section about this

  13. Ok, I will start one later today!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Ok, I will start one later today!!!


    No rush, appreciate it bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Tropinol/Testabolan V2/Reversitol V2 stack log
    By UKNoko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 06:59 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
  4. Reversitol and Testabolan V2
    By dkwilson16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Log in
Log in