Just ordered

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
maximize and hemavol samples.. cant wait to try!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're in for a fun ride! Let us know how you like them !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maximize and hemavol samples.. cant wait to try!!
Should have bought tubs.. you would enjoy it much more!

Haha jk looking forward to hearing how you like!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
im excited cause all the good reviews.. probably wont be able to use it for about 3 weeks cause i have to go to annual training

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im excited cause all the good reviews.. probably wont be able to use it for about 3 weeks cause i have to go to annual training
Training for what?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
scw538

scw538

Awards
National guard.. every summer we have annual training for about 2-3 weeks. this year its 18 days so ~3 weeks
I was in ng for 9 years. It was always hot as Hell when we went to summer camp. Nothing but pinetrees and jock itch. Gold bond was my best friend . Best of luck bro. Appreciate your service. You will love hemavol trust me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
National guard.. every summer we have annual training for about 2-3 weeks. this year its 18 days so ~3 weeks
Good for you man, much respect!

Mike

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I was in ng for 9 years. It was always hot as Hell when we went to summer camp. Nothing but pinetrees and jock itch. Gold bond was my best friend . Best of luck bro. Appreciate your service. You will love hemavol trust me.
Thank you!! extra socks are also a mans best friend. This year were going to minnesota, heard they had giant mosquitos up there

Good for you man, much respect!

Mike
Thanks mike I appreciate it!!

-to both of you, DONT THANK ME, I HAVENT DONE NOTHING YET!!! Better to thank the OIF/OEF guys than me, i havent even deployed yet :(

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deployed or not we are still thankful for your service :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you!! extra socks are also a mans best friend. This year were going to minnesota, heard they had giant mosquitos up there

-to both of you, DONT THANK ME, I HAVENT DONE NOTHING YET!!! Better to thank the OIF/OEF guys than me, i havent even deployed yet :(
Respect bro , and there's reason to thank you , for being a greater man that many of us and being ready to risk your life for all of us!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Respect bro , and there's reason to thank you , for being a greater man that many of us and being ready to risk your life for all of us!
Haha thanks again everybody :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed. Hopefully you never will be deployed, but we are grateful for you as you are willing to stand in front of most who would not do the same for you. Much respect.

scw538

scw538

Awards

You still are giving up a lot just to prepare for a maybe. Like I said I was in for 9. Most people don't realize how tough it is to go to school ft or have a job and then 360 into a military mindframe. Enjoy it I have some life long friends from the ng. Also military looks great on resume just landed a new job last week. The plant mgr used to be in military and he referenced my military way of thinking several times during interview. Anyway good luck bro.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thank you for yours, (assuming from your screenname youre a cop :p)

Agreed. Hopefully you never will be deployed, but we are grateful for you as you are willing to stand in front of most who would not do the same for you. Much respect.
thank you; but there will always be war as long as there is religion/govt/etc things to be fought over; and someone has to go fight those wars!!

You still are giving up a lot just to prepare for a maybe. Like I said I was in for 9. Most people don't realize how tough it is to go to school ft or have a job and then 360 into a military mindframe. Enjoy it I have some life long friends from the ng. Also military looks great on resume just landed a new job last week. The plant mgr used to be in military and he referenced my military way of thinking several times during interview. Anyway good luck bro.
Thanks again man I totally understand. Ive get hired pretty easily too but im trying to go back to college this year cause i never really went and i know i should. Thank you for your service as well!!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Thank you for yours, (assuming from your screenname youre a cop :p)

thank you; but there will always be war as long as there is religion/govt/etc things to be fought over; and someone has to go fight those wars!!

Thanks again man I totally understand. Ive get hired pretty easily too but im trying to go back to college this year cause i never really went and i know i should. Thank you for your service as well!!
Diffently go get the degree. Mine has paid off a 1000 times more than it cost. You can also hit up ocs and make some real money in the guard.