Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
I just started taking this stack today. I will be following dosage directions that are on the bottle. How soon til the big libido boost I keep hearing about kicks in?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around two weeks, give or take.

Mike

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Thanks. Im a candidate for trt and im actually dreading starting that at only 31. Hope this gives me a break from starting that for a bit. Can u run these for 12 weeks?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Im a candidate for trt and im actually dreading starting that at only 31. Hope this gives me a break from starting that for a bit. Can u run these for 12 weeks?
I hope to be on hrt by 31 :p def have plans on it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
looking into buying this stack with the memorial day sale seems like a great deal. never tried any i force products but ive been wanting to i hear only good things

correction, i love dexaprine. never tried any other of your products

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking into buying this stack with the memorial day sale seems like a great deal. never tried any i force products but ive been wanting to i hear only good things

correction, i love dexaprine. never tried any other of your products

I think you are going to love this :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wanted to run this with intimidate as well whats your thoughts on that?

My last pct for 8 weeks was, reversitol v2, testabolan v.2, and intimidate.

What do you think! :p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
My last pct for 8 weeks was, reversitol v2, testabolan v.2, and intimidate.

What do you think! :p
hmmm im in gonna be a lil while before i can run this i gotta finish up the stack im runnung now but im gonna grab 8 weeks worth. i love being all stocked up on supps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm im in gonna be a lil while before i can run this i gotta finish up the stack im runnung now but im gonna grab 8 weeks worth. i love being all stocked up on supps
me2.. no better feeling than having your game plan laid out in front of you for you to touch and caress :p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
me2.. no better feeling than having your game plan laid out in front of you for you to touch and caress :p
haha yes it is. if i dont have at least 3 eight week runs on different things 2 tubs of protein and a few hundred grams of creatine i start to panic being stocked up makes me feel safe and warm and fuzzy:silly:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yes it is. if i dont have at least 3 eight week runs on different things 2 tubs of protein and a few hundred grams of creatine i start to panic being stocked up makes me feel safe and warm and fuzzy:silly:
Lol im guilty of this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously i need at least a 3 month stock of all my staples.. vitamins.. herbs.. minerals.. etc and at least 25lbs of extra protein.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm also going to be running this stack. What dosing protocol are you doing?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'm also going to be running this stack. What dosing protocol are you doing?
I was gonna ask the same thing 8 weeks Reversitol v2 / Testabolan v2 stack with intimidate was gonna run as recomended 3 rev a day a 4 testobolan and 1 intimidate. unless people are having good results with different doses i will buy an extra bottle of each to run higher dose for 8 weeks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that's a lot of protein lol
Right now i have 23.. 5lb jugs of lg sciences protein and 4.. 5lb jugs of i force protean just chillin.. not doing anything. I think 3 syntha 6 to. Thats not counting what i have opened!

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
One of these two is lowering my libido to a all time low. Figure its the reversitol lowering my estrogen too much. Dropped it yesterday. Sticking with the testabolan for now but adding in about 10 grams of maca root everyday to see if I notice a change.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
One of these two is lowering my libido to a all time low. Figure its the reversitol lowering my estrogen too much. Dropped it yesterday. Sticking with the testabolan for now but adding in about 10 grams of maca root everyday to see if I notice a change.
keep me posted on this issue im having that problem right now. but also gonna be running this stack soon so im interested in your experience with it

edit. having that problem with anabeta E/erase pro/ daa stack right now

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Will do. I wasnt even taking full dosage of reversitol yet. Only two pills a day and was noticing a drastic reduction in libido and performance.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Will do. I wasnt even taking full dosage of reversitol yet. Only two pills a day and was noticing a drastic reduction in libido and performance.
thanks man. the wife is hating me right now. aside from this hows the rest of your run goin?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it is reversitol. Most peoples libido goes sky high.. it has a rather large dosage of I3C. Has anything changed in your life?

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was Bigt who had to take only 1 cap of Rv2 every other day to keep from dropping his e to low. 2/1/2/1

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol. You would think that alone would raise libido but nope nothing has changed really in other aspects of my life. I plan on starting the reversitol again if I dont notice a change in libido cause then ill no it wasnt the problem after all

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol. You would think that alone would raise libido but nope nothing has changed really in other aspects of my life. I plan on starting the reversitol again if I dont notice a change in libido cause then ill no it wasnt the problem after all
Have you been dealing with more stress then normal lately?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides a new girlfriend who is a car and truck magazine model no lol.

ew gross.. i prefer fat sloppy bloated babes!

:D

btw.. post noodz or your lying!

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Hey guys,
Looking at beginning this stack for 8 weeks soon..Just wanting an opinion on dosage - will take as directed on bottle: Reversitol V2 x3/day, Testabolan V2 x 4/day. For best results, should these products be staggered similar to how an DAA/erase stack would? Thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
Looking at beginning this stack for 8 weeks soon..Just wanting an opinion on dosage - will take as directed on bottle: Reversitol V2 x3/day, Testabolan V2 x 4/day. For best results, should these products be staggered similar to how an DAA/erase stack would? Thanks!
1 Reversitol v.2 with breakfast, 2 just prior to bed. Testabolan v.2, 2 caps with breakfast, 2 before bed is what I always did. Works awesome.

Sounds like you will be having a great cycle going on!!

Mike