INTIMIDATE QUESTIONS,PLEASE

digler84

Awards
Ok, so I am three doses of intimidate away from an empty bottle, and I have 2 questions...

1. I won't get the new bottle until Monday or Tuesday, so that puts me possibly missing 2 days or so. Will this screw up the cycle with the second bottle?

2. I ordered a bottle somewhere else the other day because it was slightly cheaper than the planet, then they came out with the sweet deal today...so I immediately ordered the np deal and planned on canceling the other since the site said it hadn't shipped. Well, amazingly they said it shipped yesterday and can't be cancelled. Needless to say, I have 2 bottles coming now. Is there anything wrong with running 3 bottled in a row, or should I run one, take a month off, then 1 more bottle?

Thanks in advance.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you can just write "REJECT" on the package and call your credit card company, bank, etc.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a few days off wont matter. and yes, you can run 3 bottles in a row :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few days off wont matter. and yes, you can run 3 bottles in a row :)
Exactly what I was going to say. Longer you run it, the longer you give your body to solidify gains! Quick gains = quick loses.

Mike

FryGuy

Awards
I just placed an order and I was curious:

Is it necessary to take anything along side intimidate? (support supps)

Is it necessary to take anything following an 8 week run of intimidate? (anything resembling PCT)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nope and nope :)

testabolan v2 does stack very well with intimidate though. Its been proven that acetyl l carnitine(like found in Tv2) sensitizes NMDA receptors, so Intimidate is just THAT much stronger

digler84

Awards
And obviously u can stack zma with it too, right?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Can I use revistol , intimidate, and testabolin as a pct or is there 2 of the same

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

testabolan v2 does stack very well with intimidate though. Its been proven that acetyl l carnitine(like found in Tv2) sensitizes NMDA receptors, so Intimidate is just THAT much stronger
Hmm.. maybe that is why i had so much success in my last pct.

Mike

FryGuy

Awards

Should I take the Testabolan at the same time as Intimidate?

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established

Iteresting! Wondering if LCLT has the same effect.. hmm :ponder:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I take the Testabolan at the same time as Intimidate?
I did 2 testabolan at breakfast and dinner, intimidate before bed. But I see no reason why they can't be taken together.

Mike