Vanilla mint review

  1. Vanilla mint review


    Tried two servings so far. First one in 8oz of milk, the second in 4oz. I prefer the 4oz. More flavor, not that in 8oz was bad but not as strong as i would of liked. After two servings, i can tell you, you guys are going to sell a ton of this.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Tried two servings so far. First one in 8oz of milk, the second in 4oz. I prefer the 4oz. More flavor, not that in 8oz was bad but not as strong as i would of liked. After two servings, i can tell you, you guys are going to sell a ton of this.
    Most all flavors of protean only require 4oz of water, which I prefer

    Glad you are enjoying!!

    Mike

  3. Yes and know, sum proteins are flavored stronger then others and I try to use water but depending on taste I sometimes use milk which I account for in my macros
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Yes and know, sum proteins are flavored stronger then others and I try to use water but depending on taste I sometimes use milk which I account for in my macros

    Me2.. me2 Its crazy that a little milk can enhance something so much.

    Mike

  5. If you like Greek yogurt try mixing 1 VMS in with 1 cup Greek yogurt.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    If you like Greek yogurt try mixing 1 VMS in with 1 cup Greek yogurt.
    I need to make a trip to the supermarket my friend!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    If you like Greek yogurt try mixing 1 VMS in with 1 cup Greek yogurt.
    dont like greek yogurt.. so pipe down little man!



  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    dont like greek yogurt.. so pipe down little man!


    Then dont eat it lol that's why I put my disclaimer, shorty


  9. I use Greek yogurt with all my protein powders now. It's pretty thick but like having desert! I've also put it in the freezer too, mmmmmmm

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Then dont eat it lol that's why I put my disclaimer, shorty
    It's gettin hostel up in here! lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    It's gettin hostel up in here! lol

    nah.. he just likes to act tough. It makes him feel better



  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    nah.. he just likes to act tough. It makes him feel better


    Lol <3 u too!

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *NEW* iForce Vanilla Mint Protean!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. ATW Chocolate Mint Review
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in