ETA predator nutrition product - AnabolicMinds.com

ETA predator nutrition product

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  192 lbs.

ETA predator nutrition product

Hello vaughn when new dexaprine landing in uk with protean ? I just ordered one bottle of intimidate with new maximize intense mango/peach stack them with anabeta ้lite and erase pro but i need new and DCP for my cutting phase

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Going to be a while tbh. Dexaprine will be first, but protean is going to be a few months most likely
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Going to be a while tbh. Dexaprine will be first, but protean is going to be a few months most likely
    Such a shame these UK guys have to wait!!!!
    •   

4. New Member

Op is from France.
    And why would uk guys have wait anyways...they can order directly from US and save money...just like rest of europeans.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lmessi
    Op is from France.
    And why would uk guys have wait anyways...they can order directly from US and save money...just like rest of europeans.
    I was more meaning along the lines of if they wanted to buy from Europe. No clue.. but when u order from the us.. don't they rape u on import fees and taxes?
  6. New Member

I've never had to pay taxes,just kept the orders below 75 €.
    Some retailers even list orders as gift so that helps also...some do quite high delivery costs but even so you end up paying less than let`s say what predator is asking in most cases imo.
    Customs are way too busy these days with packages coming asia etc so orders from US are not on their primary list anymore like they used to be.
  7. New Member

Some retailers even list orders as gift so that helps also...some do quite high delivery costs but even so you end up paying less than let`s say what predator is asking in most cases imo.
    Customs are way too busy these days with packages coming asia etc so orders from US are not on their primary list anymore like they used to be.
  8. New Member

When ordering outside the EU I need to keep the price below 22 Euro's if I want to avoid import taxes. (in the Netherlands)
    That plus shipping costs makes it very worthwhile to order from companies inside Europe..
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lmessi View Post
    That sounds like good news
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    When ordering outside the EU I need to keep the price below 22 Euro's if I want to avoid import taxes. (in the Netherlands)
    That plus shipping costs makes it very worthwhile to order from companies inside Europe..
    I think it's not so low. maybe netherlands is diffrent wich i doubt, i `ve heard that if taxes are lover than 10 € you won`t have to pay it.so taxing STARTS from 22 € shipping incluted.
    wich means your order can be at least 50 € BEFORE you`ll have to pay taxes.
    but good thing is that many retsilers can list items lower or as gifts if you request also.
    Usually here when it`s valued under 75€ customs hasnt bothered.
  11. New Member

I think it's not so low. maybe netherlands is diffrent wich i doubt, i `ve heard that if taxes are lover than 10 € you won`t have to pay it.so taxing STARTS from 22 € shipping incluted.
    wich means your order can be at least 50 € BEFORE you`ll have to pay taxes.
    but good thing is that many retsilers can list items lower or as gifts if you request also.
    Usually here when it`s valued under 75€ customs hasnt bothered.
    Netherlands is different: link (it's in dutch )
    We even get charged a customs-clearance-fee by DHL(for example) when customs decides to check a package even if the total value of what is in there doesn't exceed the 22 Euro threshold..

Maybe I have just had a streak of bad luck, who knows..
  12. New Member

my dutch is rusty so i won't go there lol.do they charge similar if it's regular USPS airmail?
    It's not trackable but i've never had problems not getting my parcels...though sometimes it might take a while.
  13. New Member

my dutch is rusty so i won't go there lol.do they charge similar if it's regular USPS airmail?
    It's not trackable but i've never had problems not getting my parcels...though sometimes it might take a while.
    I'm not sure, I know DHL charges, and others probably to, don't think I've had problems with USPS packages ..
    I've had a smaller and a bigger package intercepted, I had to wait 2 months for the bigger package, and they only sent it after I told them what the value of the package was.. (It was marked as a gift by the sender)
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I wonder whats coming from asia!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - New Product Announcment
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 06:07 AM