Do You Need Water or Carbs to Feel Hemavol's Pumps? - AnabolicMinds.com

Do You Need Water or Carbs to Feel Hemavol's Pumps?

Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Do You Need Water or Carbs to Feel Hemavol's Pumps?

I train first thing in the a.m.. so can I feel these stupid-crazy pumps or do I need a day's worth of eating carbs and drinking water to use this pump supp? :-/

Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Any time of day...hemovol will pump u up whenever u take it!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take HemaVol on totally empty stomach, with 20+oz of water for best results
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hemavol needs water.. your muscles need both to acheive that fullness. I would make sure you are getting both. Having your muscles super saturated with carbs will really intensify your works and amplify hemavol IMO. Since its the am and you only have 1 meal to do this.. I'd suggest 200mg of rala to help shuttle the carbs into your muscles fast.
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Aha. Then I guess I'll save Hemavol for when I'm not cutting. That's basically what I was lookin' for. Can anyone recommend something I can take literally right upon waking while I'm cutting? Noooo carbs and Hemo Rage is kind of a fart. First preworkout ever and I am not impressed.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Again, you want it on an EMPTY stomach, with tons of water.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Again, you want it on an EMPTY stomach, with tons of water.
    I agree , some Muscle Marinade and a bit of extra bulk Leucine and Beta Alanine and you are good to go!!
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I'm not about to argue with a man who's back makes him look like he could take flight if he wanted to.

So, with less than 25g of carbs per day as long as I can remember, I can wake up, drink a ton of water with my Hemovol, continue drinking a ton of water throughout lifting, and get stupid pumps? I don't know why I want pumps so bad, it'll just make me feel better. I need a little mental edge lately.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I'm not about to argue with a man who's back makes him look like he could take flight if he wanted to.

So, with less than 25g of carbs per day as long as I can remember, I can wake up, drink a ton of water with my Hemovol, continue drinking a ton of water throughout lifting, and get stupid pumps? I don't know why I want pumps so bad, it'll just make me feel better. I need a little mental edge lately.
    I know the feeling , I trained shoulders today and my skin was tearing apart in Upright Rows and Side raises...Got the attention of the girl-employees haha , it does make you squeeze in one more rep or two for sheer vascular show off-ness haha , besides , who doesnt like to see himself in the mirror looking like a beast and knowing he is making every rep count ;p?
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I know the feeling , I trained shoulders today and my skin was tearing apart in Upright Rows and Side raises...Got the attention of the girl-employees haha , it does make you squeeze in one more rep or two for sheer vascular show off-ness haha , besides , who doesnt like to see himself in the mirror looking like a beast and knowing he is making every rep count ;p?
    EXACTLY.
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I had some tubs of hemavol.... The only downside for me is I usually take a stim pre before my work out since I lift around 930pm and I do shift work as well (always tired) and the problem is drinking about 30oz of water made me sick as hell....
    I was doing my 8-10oz in my stim pre and then another 20oz water with 2 scoops of hemavol... damn!
    Think it would work better if you are on a stim break though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I AM on a stim break! Currently running DCP, LX, and Formex. Not even drinking coffee a the moment.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I AM on a stim break! Currently running DCP, LX, and Formex. Not even drinking coffee a the moment.
    Thats the stack I built for 4 week stim break haha...Muscle Marinade , Agmantine , the stack from nutraplanet DCP and LeanXtreme , plus some ALCAR and LCLT along with fish oil and my multi ;p Sounds like a solid way to give a break to the adrenal receptors and keep yourself lean!!
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I'll let everyone know!
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic
    I wish I could take a stim break like that but I'd have to shut down my life! Haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
  2. Water gives me pumps: wtf?
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:38 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 09:05 PM
  4. How do back pumps feel??
    By 2ndtourofduty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14