Compete??!

digler84

Awards
Can someone please fill me in a bit about compete? I know on main site is has the picture and says u can learn more on FB, but I don't do FB so I feel a little left out. It seems like it is going to be an intra/post product, but without spilling all the info, what popular product is it going to be most similar to?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't think of any other product that has a similar profile.

In not sure how much I can say about it other then it's gonna be a bad ass intra workout :)

digler84

Awards
Ok, an intra...that's kinda what I was thinking. I was curious about it because I like to use a post workout product due to my late workouts and not wanting to eat a full meal...and im guessing this may fit the bill.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are finalizing pricing on our post workout as well :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any hopes of being carried by vitamin shoppe?
we are currently carried by vitamin shoppe. The are removing our hemavol tabs/maximize v2, and replacing with hemavol powder + maximize intense

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
we are currently carried by vitamin shoppe. The are removing our hemavol tabs/maximize v2, and replacing with hemavol powder + maximize intense
Yes but only very few of your products, I want more! Lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Which ones are you interested in?

Mike
Well I'm happy to hear about getting hemavol powder and maximize intense, I'd like to see protean, intimidate, and dexaprine.

NMDA is the only product we have that has that ingredient like intimidate, but it's under dosed.I have yet to ind anything that kills hunger like dexaprine, and even though I haven't tried protean, I'm sure it would sell if y'all gave the employees a chance to try it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm happy to hear about getting hemavol powder and maximize intense, I'd like to see protean, intimidate, and dexaprine.

NMDA is the only product we have that has that ingredient like intimidate, but it's under dosed.I have yet to ind anything that kills hunger like dexaprine, and even though I haven't tried protean, I'm sure it would sell if y'all gave the employees a chance to try it.
yea, the NMDA product you guys have has not even 10% of the NMDA we have in Intimidate(most likely FAR less than that LOL).

The best way to get the products you guys want from us, is to request them for corporate.

We pitched Protean to them, and they flat out just said "nope...no thanks".

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I force is a bunch of busy bees lately :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
yea, the NMDA product you guys have has not even 10% of the NMDA we have in Intimidate(most likely FAR less than that LOL).

The best way to get the products you guys want from us, is to request them for corporate.

We pitched Protean to them, and they flat out just said "nope...no thanks".
Sadly as employees and even when I was a manager, we have to say or influence in what products we carry. Sadly corporate does not really care from what I've experienced working there, hence why I'm quitting. Hopefully they come to their senses and carry more iForce.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
st drank the very first flavored samples of compete...

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ummm ya its a intra workout, but it has sooo much more for the brain than any other intra before :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummm ya its a intra workout, but it has sooo much more for the brain than any other intra before :)
dont spill to many beans!!!! :p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beans.png

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote