Hemavol Powder

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?
    Honestly, its worth a try for 2 scoops. Some notice huge differences with 2. Next time get the new tangy tangerine.. Omg AMAZING
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!
    Glad you liked it bro, thanks for the feedback!!!

mike

5. Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!
    haha thats awesome to hear....hemavol is a favorite all over the boards, it's nice to still be able to get a quality workout without the stims late at night
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy!!

Mike

8. that's kinda the way I feel too... except if I had to be stranded, I would want to have a fitness babe to share some of my hemavol with!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM
  2. hemavol powder review
    By phantom in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:49 AM