Hemavol Powder

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?
    Honestly, its worth a try for 2 scoops. Some notice huge differences with 2. Next time get the new tangy tangerine.. Omg AMAZING
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!
    Glad you liked it bro, thanks for the feedback!!!

mike

5. Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!
    haha thats awesome to hear....hemavol is a favorite all over the boards, it's nice to still be able to get a quality workout without the stims late at night

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy!!

Mike

8. that's kinda the way I feel too... except if I had to be stranded, I would want to have a fitness babe to share some of my hemavol with!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM
  2. hemavol powder review
    By phantom in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:49 AM
  4. wtb hemavol powder