Dexaprine

Chemistryguy

Awards
I ordered the Maximize Intense/Hemovol stack and got a free sample of Dexaprine. I was planning on running an OEP/Lean Xtreme stack, but have decided to wait and try Dexaprine before starting any other. How would you recommend using Dexaprine with Maximize and Hemovol. Can I stack on additional fat burners like alpha t2, lean extreme and or REDuction PM? Should I follow up my use of Dexaprine with something else to restore thyroid function?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first off: dexaprine + lean xtreme is an awesome cutting stack :D

but, if you're going to be using max intense AND dexaprine......when do you workout? if its later in the afternoon/night, id take 1/2 cap dexa in the morning, wouldnt go much higher than that, too many stims in combination with the max intense dose pre-workout

Chemistryguy

Awards
Should I just use the Hemovol by itself if I use Dexaprine?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on when you workout, this will vary IMO. Often, dexaprime pre-workout with hemavol is more than enough, and actually a damn good pre-workout combination. In contest prep, I experimented with lifting in the middle of the day, where I would take 1/2 dexaprime upon waking at 9am, 1 scoop maximize v.2 around 1pm, and 1/2 dexaprime around 5:30pm.

I would be careful, and start with very small doses as you are dealing with very powerful stimulants here.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Depending on when you workout, this will vary IMO. Often, dexaprime pre-workout with hemavol is more than enough, and actually a damn good pre-workout combination. In contest prep, I experimented with lifting in the middle of the day, where I would take 1/2 dexaprime upon waking at 9am, 1 scoop maximize v.2 around 1pm, and 1/2 dexaprime around 5:30pm.

I would be careful, and start with very small doses as you are dealing with very powerful stimulants here.

Mike
Was sleep existent during that portion of your life haha?!?!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was sleep existent during that portion of your life haha?!?!
With such low carbs and being extremely hormonal imbalanced.. I could sleep with 50mg of ephedrine flooding my brain haha

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Just me two cents: Dexaprine always gives me insane energy while I am low on carbs. crazy energy, I love it. Hemavol (powder, never tried pills) gives me great pumps. Awesome combo. I have tried so many things and when I find something that works (not that often) I stick with it. If I take something like Kre-alkalyn or something instead of hemavol, i notice a big difference and I am right back to the hemavol.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
With such low carbs and being extremely hormonal imbalanced.. I could sleep with 50mg of ephedrine flooding my brain haha
Dang!!!! HAHA. You are not human!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just me two cents: Dexaprine always gives me insane energy while I am low on carbs. crazy energy, I love it. Hemavol (powder, never tried pills) gives me great pumps. Awesome combo. I have tried so many things and when I find something that works (not that often) I stick with it. If I take something like Kre-alkalyn or something instead of hemavol, i notice a big difference and I am right back to the hemavol.

Good to hear man.. glad you are enjoying :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback brother!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
still a rookie till you down 3 at once :p

JUST KIDDIN!!!!!:p

Don't tempt me! Tempting...tempting...tempting....tick tock tick tock...damn it! Goes into cabinet eats 3 pills...dead.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Thanks for the feedback brother!
I try so many products, its so hard to find the ones that aren't BS. Hemavol is my staple bro, I love the full pumps it gives me. Can't take Dexaprine everyday (some days I just need to be a little more mellow) but that sh** works!! Dexaprine+ hemavol = great mood, insane pumps and heavy lifting. I'm just happy I found something that i am not wasting $$ on. I fu**ing HATE all the hype and marketing some companies do to sell a product that just doesn't work. Follow what Iforce does and make sh** that people can use and feel good about spending their hard earned $$. ( sorry for the rant, but I just spent some hard earned cash on some shi$$ products......

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try so many products, its so hard to find the ones that aren't BS. Hemavol is my staple bro, I love the full pumps it gives me. Can't take Dexaprine everyday (some days I just need to be a little more mellow) but that sh** works!! Dexaprine+ hemavol = great mood, insane pumps and heavy lifting. I'm just happy I found something that i am not wasting $$ on. I fu**ing HATE all the hype and marketing some companies do to sell a product that just doesn't work. Follow what Iforce does and make sh** that people can use and feel good about spending their hard earned $$. ( sorry for the rant, but I just spent some hard earned cash on some shi$$ products......
Awesome man.. glad too hear and glad you are happy!

mlpetrozelli

Awards
Awesome man.. glad too hear and glad you are happy!
Can someone explain this to me: would you stack Dexaprine with TT-33 and Lean Xtreme and Hermavol? I thought Dexaprine and Lean Xtreme were of the same supplement? The last thing I want to do is be taking supps that cancel each other out or are redundant. I'm looking to cut and hopefully put on some muscle.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I'm planning on taking dex with tt-33. I have taken dex when I first wake up then take the hemoval ore workout and it awesome.. I'm on my 3 tub of hemoval and I love it. Dex is gd stuff too well worth it planning on getting more so I can cut

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone explain this to me: would you stack Dexaprine with TT-33 and Lean Xtreme and Hermavol? I thought Dexaprine and Lean Xtreme were of the same supplement? The last thing I want to do is be taking supps that cancel each other out or are redundant. I'm looking to cut and hopefully put on some muscle.
All of those can be combined, to attack fat from literally every angle. First, dexaprime and lean xtreme are nothing even close to being the same.

Dexaprime- Stimulant based fat burner
TT33- Non-stimulant, metabolic enhancer, increasing thyoridal output
Lean Xtreme- Cortisol reduction, great for midsection fat, fat behind ab muscles
Hemavol- A true NO, and plasma volumizer

Cutting and putting on muscle, although not impossible for some, is very very tough.

Mike

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get the original Dexaprene?