iForce Reps I got a question for you!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
So I just opened up a new tub of Lemon Hemoval and surprised that the scoop looks bigger. Come to find out it is a bigger scoop compared to my other tubs of Lemon and watermelon. The 2 other tubs have a 13cc scoop and the new bigger one has a 20cc scoop. so which is the right scoop and how did this happen haha.

Thanks,
TonyGT

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
13cc scoop is correct. The bottle you just got was from the first run(absolutely fine and not expired for a LONG time yet). Just use 3/4 scoop.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Vaughn for the quick reply and yes the expiration isn't until 2016 so I'm not worried. I'll just use my scoop from my other lemon.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Vaughn for the quick reply and yes the expiration isn't until 2016 so I'm not worried. I'll just use my scoop from my other lemon.
IIRC, with the scoopers from the first run........theres a little line like 3/4 of the way up, i weighed it out forever ago and im pretty sure that line was just about 1 serving

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, with the scoopers from the first run........theres a little line like 3/4 of the way up, i weighed it out forever ago and im pretty sure that line was just about 1 serving
I'll confirm this tomorrow before I go train!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pretty sure it is, because I remember weighing it out as well, mad long ago!

Mike