Awards
please

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends.. what is your question or concern. We all specialize in a different area so to say. Vaughn is like the rep CEO though :)

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
in reference to promoting your products in my local store....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks bud...will do

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the guy to go for when sending free iForce products. Other than that no affiliation at all :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I'm the guy to go for when sending free iForce products. Other than that no affiliation at all :)
Well we never send anything for "free." There's a price to pay when Vaughn sends out stuff. May not be money...but it's great intentions, flawless customer service, and love/drive to make sure everyone stays pleased. Can't put a price-tag on that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we never send anything for "free." There's a price to pay when Vaughn sends out stuff. May not be money...but it's great intentions, flawless customer service, and love/drive to make sure everyone stays pleased. Can't put a price-tag on that.
:) I was making a little joke. And your right I've always had nothing but positive experiences from iForce and Vaughn is one of the best.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
robbie got with me this morning...:woohoo:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to hear you guys got all set up...i saw him put the PO through and I was like "dayum! these guys rock!"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yupppp!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Robbie will take great care of you guys...however if there is ever ANYTHING you need, please feel free to communicate your needs to me. I will make sure you and your store are handled with 100% care.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
in that case i want to be chosen for every future log.......:lol5: