whos the top rep? pm me.....

  1. whos the top rep? pm me.....


    please


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    please
    Depends.. what is your question or concern. We all specialize in a different area so to say. Vaughn is like the rep CEO though

    Mike

  3. in reference to promoting your products in my local store....
    •   
       


  4. thanks bud...will do

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    in reference to promoting your products in my local store....
    That is a vaughn thing! Hes god

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That is a vaughn thing! Hes god
    God from Jersey...even better. Jesus 2.0
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. I'm the guy to go for when sending free iForce products. Other than that no affiliation at all

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm the guy to go for when sending free iForce products. Other than that no affiliation at all
    Well we never send anything for "free." There's a price to pay when Vaughn sends out stuff. May not be money...but it's great intentions, flawless customer service, and love/drive to make sure everyone stays pleased. Can't put a price-tag on that.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Well we never send anything for "free." There's a price to pay when Vaughn sends out stuff. May not be money...but it's great intentions, flawless customer service, and love/drive to make sure everyone stays pleased. Can't put a price-tag on that.
    I was making a little joke. And your right I've always had nothing but positive experiences from iForce and Vaughn is one of the best.

  10. robbie got with me this morning...

  11. glad to hear you guys got all set up...i saw him put the PO through and I was like "dayum! these guys rock!"

  12. yupppp!

  13. Robbie will take great care of you guys...however if there is ever ANYTHING you need, please feel free to communicate your needs to me. I will make sure you and your store are handled with 100% care.

  14. in that case i want to be chosen for every future log.......

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yupppp!
    Good stuff man, really appreciate what you are doing for us. Hope vaughn hooks you up!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. whos got the cup
    By wedlund6 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. Ghrp6 whos tried it?
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
  4. UFC 77, whos going?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Log in
Log in