Dexaprine - TT-33

mtr

Awards
Looking to stack these 2 together. Read somewhere that there might be a concern about the amounts of 3,5 and 3,3-triiodo-l -thyronine
amounts being too high? Is this really a concern? There are many sights selling and promoting these as a stack. Just a little confirmation for my piece of mind would be appreciated. Stack OK or run seperately??

Cheers

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosages are fine if used within normal dosing ranges. Stacking them is very common and popular, and works very well IMO. I would start with 1 dexaprime, with 2 tt33 and see how that goes, but feel free to bump up to 4 tt33 whenever you choose. I always prefer to start low and work my way up when things slow down. The 3,3 / 3,5 concern although a serious issue, was blown way out of proportion. The dosages are just not anywhere near high enough to raise a red flag.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The dosages are fine if used within normal dosing ranges. Stacking them is very common and popular, and works very well IMO. I would start with 1 dexaprime, with 2 tt33 and see how that goes, but feel free to bump up to 4 tt33 whenever you choose. I always prefer to start low and work my way up when things slow down. The 3,3 / 3,5 concern although a serious issue, was blown way out of proportion. The dosages are just not anywhere near high enough to raise a red flag.

Mike
pretty much exactly what mike said.............you'd have to take a LOT of 3,3/3,5 to have shutdown, more than you'd get from tt-33 :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty much exactly what mike said.............you'd have to take a LOT of 3,3/3,5 to have shutdown, more than you'd get from tt-33 :D
More than double tt33! I kid I kid.

Op.. alot of guys even dose past the 4 caps a day although we do not suggest it.

mtr

Awards
thanks for the info genteman....was looking at doing 1 dex and 2-3 TT per day until the TT is gone, so it seems I will live if I do that. :banana:

cheers

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info genteman....was looking at doing 1 dex and 2-3 TT per day until the TT is gone, so it seems I will live if I do that. :banana:

cheers
Solid plan bro. You will enjoy!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I have been upping my tt-33 recently and I can't stop sweating...almost annoying.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
The biggest pisser to me about the two is there isn't a combo offered on Nutraplanet.

(hint hint)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
The biggest pisser to me about the two is there isn't a combo offered on Nutraplanet.

(hint hint)
I think they sell them in combos on other sites for pretty cheap. Just gotta do some research. NBFD.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

(hint hint)
NP use to do it, not sure why they stopped though :(

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about tt-33, is there any sides?
Lethargy?
Headache?

I am sensitive to some stims and could get migrains easy, and I dont like lethargy but I was interested in this product.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy?
Headache?

I am sensitive to some stims and could get migrains easy, and I dont like lethargy but I was interested in this product.
TT33 is a non stim and I havent had any sides expect increased hunger a bit and sweating but that just means its working

Thepaul7

Awards
Lethargy?
Headache?

I am pretty sensitive to all supps lol and I did not get any unpleasant sides from TT-33 and I have run two bottles. It definitely helps me lean a little and I feel is great for a recomp.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!
I will try it
Post up how you like it when you are done!! Also, if you do like it, stock up while its cheap.. it wont be around forever! :(

Mike