2012 CRITICALBENCH Arnold Amatuer Review

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2012 ARNOLD AMATEUR BODYBUILDING​

Here are my thoughts in regards to the show.

"Just want to update everyone. This year I looked my best. This show was the biggest show I've ever competed in by far and the biggest amateur show in the world. Looking my best at least last night I may have spilled a little around 5am this morning but I didn't place top 5. The judges were spot on.. they did a good job. All the guys who are top 5 moving on to finals tom deserve it. All the guys who beat me.. deserved to. There was no poor judging or politics. I looked my best and got beat by the best. I couldn't be any more happier with how things played out. I gave it my all and have no regrets. It was a tremendous experience competing against guys from all over the world. Seeing all the different nations here.. nobody speaking English etc was an amazing experience. I was told backstage I represented the united states well. Great feeling."

Yes, i finished all this candy after the show rather fast! Fast enough to burn my mouth terribly, have the top layer of skin peel off my tongue from the sour, acidity of war heads, terrible mouth sores, being in pain every time I ate for 2-3 days, living off of orajel! haha

EXPO PICS

^My expo cloths :D

^My girls expo cloths, made her support I-Force Nutrition all weekend haha.

2012-03-04_23-57-48_573.jpg
2012-03-04_23-58-12_343.jpg

FUTURE PLANS
For the next 365 days, I will be busting my ass day in and day out to pack on more size, and a better shape. If I get accepted, I will be back up on the stage in Columbus Ohio next year as a welterweight, bigger, better,and tighter.

**MY PICTURES WILL BE POSTED IN FOLLOWING POSTS!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRITICALBENCH PICTURES FROM ARNOLD AMATEUR

Sorry guys, I wish I could take more pictures of my prep, but my camera on my phone is terrible and never comes out good, something is wrong with it.

NIGHT BEFORE

2012-03-01_19-59-27_292.jpg

VERY VERY Flat and depleted at this time

AFTER 1st COAT OF TAN

2012-03-02_06-21-06_114.jpg

Towards the end of my carb load

***YES I know I have white patches on me. I place tape over area's that tend to absorb color very easy. I apply two coats of Jan Tana Ultra-1, and like to cover those area's for the 1st coat. Two applications over that area leave it black, and stupid looking with to much tanner build up.

1 DAY POST SHOW

2012-03-03_22-56-43_841.jpg

CONTEST PICS

TOP 5 IN MY CLASS

ME (Short guy in middle, black trunks, almost bald head)

I Have a ton of size I need to build, especially in my back. I know a lot of the reasons I got beat, and a lot will come with time and effort that i will need to put in if i want to be successful at this show.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you looked AWESOME mike! can deff. see improvement's from you last show....what did you end up weighing this time around?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Very good job man! Congrats!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Well done my man! You looked great and keep focused on next year! I have no willpower so I admire those who do and can diet for a whole year.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sick, sick work dude, and excellent motivation for the rest of us. iForce is lucky to have an athlete such as yourself on board.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you looked AWESOME mike! can deff. see improvement's from you last show....what did you end up weighing this time around?
162 bro.. i was lighter and leaner than pitt, and def bigger. Need to build a good 3lb of muscle, shooting for at least 1lb this offseason, if not more. Don't know what else i could do though, other than time.

Sick, sick work dude, and excellent motivation for the rest of us. iForce is lucky to have an athlete such as yourself on board.
Thanks man.. appreciate it.

J_Dieter

Awards
Late to the party, but congrats man, you looked awesome. I bet you got some amazing experience also.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the party, but congrats man, you looked awesome. I bet you got some amazing experience also.
Honestly it was an experience of a life time competing against guys from all over the world where everyone looks unreal. Thanks for the compliments bro.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Mike man...your physique is beautiful. Seriously. Such aesthetics!!! AND you have guinea pigs...I think you are my favorite rep haha.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
makes me more motivated than i already am.....i would love to go next year

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike man...your physique is beautiful. Seriously. Such aesthetics!!! AND you have guinea pigs...I think you are my favorite rep haha.
LMAO, got to love em. I am re-designing there playpen, im trying to get them a 2nd floor. When i pull it together, Ill post pics.

Thanks for the compliments bro.. big improvements this year to come!