Best Way to Take Intimidate

John33

Awards
Hello,

What is the best way to take Intimidate? Should I take it for 30 or 60 days, or...? Should I take it every day or 5 days on, 2 days off? Should it be taken with something like Erase or some other product to control prolactine levels?

Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey John,

Intimidate should be taken every day while on cycle(not 5 on 2 off), and can be used for up to 8 weeks. Most testers found the product to really "kick in" at the 3 week mark, so I suggest 2 bottles for continued effects.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the price it is selling at now.. I would def run it at 1 a day at night for 2 months straight. Do not dose over 1 a day though regardless.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I pill before you hit the PILLow. >.<

therealest77

Hey Vaughn/Critical, quick question. My pre-workout supplement has DAA in it. Is this an issue if I'm taking the Intimidate at night?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

Intimidate should be taken every day while on cycle(not 5 on 2 off), and can be used for up to 8 weeks. Most testers found the product to really "kick in" at the 3 week mark, so I suggest 2 bottles for continued effects.
what do you mean while "on cycle"? are you meaning cycle of intimidate or use it while cycling hormones? I was figuring this is pct or natural boost product, just making sure

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant the "cycle" of Intimidate, no AAS/PH/DS

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

What is the best way to take Intimidate? Should I take it for 30 or 60 days, or...? Should I take it every day or 5 days on, 2 days off? Should it be taken with something like Erase or some other product to control prolactine levels?

Thanks.
John...deff. run it for two bottles at 1 pill a day at night. Keep any of us reps informed/included in your process. Pm me with any questions. Would love to help advise/guide you through this great product you are about take! Good luck and work hard!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vaughn/Critical, quick question. My pre-workout supplement has DAA in it. Is this an issue if I'm taking the Intimidate at night?
Which pre-workout? How much daa is in said product?

Mike

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
With the price it is selling at now.. I would def run it at 1 a day at night for 2 months straight. Do not dose over 1 a day though regardless.
I see this alot on this product to not go over 1 a day. Is there a reason for that?

I only asked becuase I know PA had on testforce 2 to do 6grams for 3 weeks and it also seems alot of folks run 6 grams for entire length. so that would be 2 caps of your product but not sure if there are sides issue because its NMDA and not DAA so to speak.

Cheers

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We advise no more than 1/day, because we saw no major additional benefits at 2/day. 1/day gives you AWESOME results, without breaking the bank.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
We advise no more than 1/day, because we saw no major additional benefits at 2/day. 1/day gives you AWESOME results, without breaking the bank.
Excellent to know and to save some dollars
Cheers !

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Cheers mate! Keep us informed and if you need any help pm me and I would love to be involved with your goals!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you began your cycle yet?

digler84

Awards
Just started intimidate on friday night. I love the simplicity of the dosing. Now I see I will have to get an extra bottle though. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started intimidate on friday night. I love the simplicity of the dosing. Now I see I will have to get an extra bottle though. ;)
Haha 8 weeks is def worth it! I just finished my 8 week run :(. One before bed is honestly perfect.. no better dosing schedule IMO.