hemavol samps...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the only way to get hemavol samples is to purchase it plus shipping?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as of right now, yes.

I am doing my best to get samples more accessible.

That being said, HemaVol is rated 10/10 in just about every single review. If you purchase it from iForce, and don't like it, we can offer a refund/exchange.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as of right now, yes.

I am doing my best to get samples more accessible.

That being said, HemaVol is rated 10/10 in just about every single review. If you purchase it from iForce, and don't like it, we can offer a refund/exchange.
Doesn't get much better then that!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
in that case i might as well buy a shirt since they are on sale...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in that case i might as well buy a shirt since they are on sale...
The black and grey ones are actually really nice. def worth it imo.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol comes in black and white now?!?!? Lol...
yea bro.. where have you been? On your rep order, just request the black and grey hemavol version!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Amazing LOL

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is there a "vaughn sweaty armpit" flavor?
we've been toying with the idea of releasing Flying Ninja VaughnTrue Tears..........in-house test seem to be showing its 10000000x times more anabolic than Flying Ninja Monkey Tears......:D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
we've been toying with the idea of releasing Flying Ninja VaughnTrue Tears..........in-house test seem to be showing its 10000000x times more anabolic than Flying Ninja Monkey Tears......:D
It's true...I read these stats in a comic book. If it's in a comic book...it's legit. Be ready people.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It's true...I read these stats in a comic book. If it's in a comic book...it's legit. Be ready people.
if its released as a topical i think you might have something here....dosing as follows: two drops on nipples rubbed in gently with michael bolton playing in the background....

therealest77

Hey what's better? The Hemavol caps or the powder? Or are both equal in terms of effectiveness?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
powder, cheaper per serving and hits the system faster

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey what's better? The Hemavol caps or the powder? Or are both equal in terms of effectiveness?
Most people prefer the powder because it hits much faster, making dosing much easier. The pills can be tricky, but are just as good once you figure out the timing.

Mike

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I am really itching to order some Hemavol, I do not get along with stims any longer. I am curious about why the label warning says about having high blood press., I take meds daily and have good BP reading now. I looked at the ingredients and see nothing that would really raise BP, any input would b appreciated.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really itching to order some Hemavol, I do not get along with stims any longer. I am curious about why the label warning says about having high blood press., I take meds daily and have good BP reading now. I looked at the ingredients and see nothing that would really raise BP, any input would b appreciated.
Truthfully, you should consult your prescribing physician for this matter. The increase in blood pressure will come from the temporary increase in plasma volumes. Personally for me, I take BP meds daily, to not only reduce BP, but to prevent not treat, left ventricular hypertrophy. I take Vasotec & Coreg (very low dose) + hctz. My blood pressure tends to run 110/60's with my meds. My blood pressure does go up when taking hemavol, but its also going up because of working out which you can not prevent. I truly doubt you will ever have an issue, just know what your normal rise in bp is during exercise which I am sure is extreme. In the end, i have to say, check with your perscribing physician though. He is the only one who knows your etiology of hypertension.

Mike

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol + BCAAs = win.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Trying hemavol on my next order

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mike, i will run this by my GP and see what he says, or just order and see how I feel and monitor my BP at home.....

Truthfully, you should consult your prescribing physician for this matter. The increase in blood pressure will come from the temporary increase in plasma volumes. Personally for me, I take BP meds daily, to not only reduce BP, but to prevent not treat, left ventricular hypertrophy. I take Vasotec & Coreg (very low dose) + hctz. My blood pressure tends to run 110/60's with my meds. My blood pressure does go up when taking hemavol, but its also going up because of working out which you can not prevent. I truly doubt you will ever have an issue, just know what your normal rise in bp is during exercise which I am sure is extreme. In the end, i have to say, check with your perscribing physician though. He is the only one who knows your etiology of hypertension.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mike, i will run this by my GP and see what he says, or just order and see how I feel and monitor my BP at home.....
Doctors are very hesitant to reccommened, suggest, or allow you to use any supplement from my history. Do what you feel is right IMO. You research will serve far more valuable, but in the end, your perscribing physician is an M.D or D.O for reason; they are concerned about your health.

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Doctors are very hesitant to reccommened, suggest, or allow you to use any supplement from my history. Do what you feel is right IMO. You research will serve far more valuable, but in the end, your perscribing physician is an M.D or D.O for reason; they are concerned about your health.

Mike
unless you use some of my old doc's, they were more concerned with the insurance claim going through

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Mike
yup. majority of doc's really dont have a clue about supps :p but hey, its not surprising seeing as pharmacology doesnt include supplement information :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would have to agree. When I first wake, I drink 1 scoop hemavol + 4g leucine, + 1g TTA, +100mg caffeine.

Mike
Mike, how do you think taking one scoop upon waking then another scoop pre workout? Remember I work out in the morning so I would take one scoop wait 30 mins eat then another scoop about a hour later. Or do you think im better off 2 scoops pre workout? I know I did this with the caps a loooong time ago... Can't remember how it worked for me.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mike, how do you think taking one scoop upon waking then another scoop pre workout? Remember I work out in the morning so I would take one scoop wait 30 mins eat then another scoop about a hour later. Or do you think im better off 2 scoops pre workout? I know I did this with the caps a loooong time ago... Can't remember how it worked for me.
well, if you take 1 scoop upon waking up, eat your meal about 15 minutes later, agmatine + carbs = awesomeness........then take the other scoop when you're gettin ready to hit the gym :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I work out morning to.. well not really morning since i work night shift, but soon after waking. My schedule is as follows,

Immediate Wake up: 1 scoop hemavol, leucine, tta.
15 mins later: 200mg R-ala
15 mins later: 2 scoops protean, 1 cup oatmeal, 1.5 tbsp canola oil
30 mins later: 1 scoop max intense, sometimes 1 scoop hemavol + 100mg R-ala
30 mins later: 10g EAA + 2g Leucine + 5g creatine mono, + 30g Waxy maize (immediately before workout)
Intra-Workout: 1/2 scoop NO synthesize, 30g waxy maize, 6g GMS, 5g Taurine
Immediate Post Workout: 1/2 scoop No Synthesize, 30g waxy maize
30 mins Later: 2 Scoops Protein, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp canola oil.

Than 4ish other whole food meals throughout the day.

I am a big fan of splitting the hemavol dose up!

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I work out morning to.. well not really morning since i work night shift, but soon after waking. My schedule is as follows,

Immediate Wake up: 1 scoop hemavol, leucine, tta.
15 mins later: 200mg R-ala
15 mins later: 2 scoops protean, 1 cup oatmeal, 1.5 tbsp canola oil
30 mins later: 1 scoop max intense, sometimes 1 scoop hemavol + 100mg R-ala
30 mins later: 10g EAA + 2g Leucine + 5g creatine mono, + 30g Waxy maize (immediately before workout)
Intra-Workout: 1/2 scoop NO synthesize, 30g waxy maize, 6g GMS, 5g Taurine
Immediate Post Workout: 1/2 scoop No Synthesize, 30g waxy maize
30 mins Later: 2 Scoops Protein, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp canola oil.

Than 4ish other whole food meals throughout the day.

I am a big fan of splitting the hemavol dose up!

Mike
I am going to have to try this. I had stomach issues as well...I bet you had a similar issue like I did.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to have to try this. I had stomach issues as well...I bet you had a similar issue like I did.
I have an actual, diagnosed stomach disorder that requires treatment not FDA approved, so I must important my medications from Europe. It's fun, haha.

Def worth trying the stack though, it has worked awesome for me.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I have an actual, diagnosed stomach disorder that requires treatment not FDA approved, so I must important my medications from Europe. It's fun, haha.

Def worth trying the stack though, it has worked awesome for me.

Mike
Yeah I hear that. I am a college drop out due to Medical Leave. They did not credit or refund my semester at the time as well. My colon basically just shut the f down and stopped producing bowel movements. 4 hospital visits to get my stomach pumped out and daily enemas. It was a mental/physical disaster. Took me a year to recover. I can't ever get off mass dosing pro biotics and I ALWAYS have my Gut Health on hand...which IMO has been a life saver.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I hear that. I am a college drop out due to Medical Leave. They did not credit or refund my semester at the time as well. My colon basically just shut the f down and stopped producing bowel movements. 4 hospital visits to get my stomach pumped out and daily enemas. It was a mental/physical disaster. Took me a year to recover. I can't ever get off mass dosing pro biotics and I ALWAYS have my Gut Health on hand...which IMO has been a life saver.
Pro biotics did nothing for me :(

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Pro biotics did nothing for me :(
Dang...Well...when we meet up in June we can skip in a field of guinea pigs and healthy colons and sing endlessly into the night!