Heart Help + Orals

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i'm embarking on my final contest push, will be running 2-3 PH/DS products at a time for about 12 weeks. Will be a combination of SD + M14ad + Trenazone bridged to mlmg + dzine etc etc.

I'll be using NAC at 1-1.5g daily, but obviously i'd like a bit more protection for other bodily systems. BP has never been an issue for me, but this cycle is no joke.

Do you, iForce Reps, and my best friend Vaughn, believe that Heart Help would be of benefit over other products i could buy? I have it in my cart at NutraPlanet, shall i pull the trigger?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are not running test as a base, that is not a good idea at all. You are going to destroy your lipids no matter what support you run, you are talking superdrol, a PH to dbol, trenazone, really? If you are going to compete do it right, run Test P, Mast P and Tren Ace for 10 weeks, drop the test and tren than finish with 50mgs of winny the last two weeks leading up or run proviron the whole time (and still run winny at the end). If you are going to compete, do it right.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dick, but i didn't ask for advice on my cycle. This isn't my first rodeo.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dick, if that is your plan, you are not so smart. M1D Black is not going to cut it here, but do what you want, don't say you weren't warned before you have jandice symptoms from putting that much strain on your liver. There is a reason people run AAS over PH/DS, they are SAFER.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no rep. But if I were to use it, it would be either on cycle or pct. When the lipids are all messed up. Off cycle I would actually only use it if I had to. As in my cholesterol levels were hash.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dick, if that is your plan, you are not so smart. M1D Black is not going to cut it here, but do what you want, don't say you weren't warned before you have jandice symptoms from putting that much strain on your liver. There is a reason people run AAS over PH/DS, they are SAFER.
I realize this. Let me be clear:

I'M NOT NEW TO ANABOLICS

I'M NOT AN 18 YEAR OLD KID

You don't know my past cycle use, you don't know my current cycle dosages or length or all the compounds being used. You don't know why i am forced to use orals at this juncture. You don't know my education regarding anabolics/biology/physiology. You don't know anything about me. I don't need a warning.

I do however appreciate the concern.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
rhadam, i know you're only 13......c'mon now bro <3

from the talks ive had with vaughn, he seems to love the inclusion of this into ph cycles......i'll link him to this thread so he can give his take on it, seeing as its more his area of expertise :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize this. Let me be clear:

I'M NOT NEW TO ANABOLICS

I'M NOT AN 18 YEAR OLD KID

You don't know my past cycle use, you don't know my current cycle dosages or length or all the compounds being used. You don't know why i am forced to use orals at this juncture. You don't know my education regarding anabolics/biology/physiology. You don't know anything about me. I don't need a warning.

I do however appreciate the concern.
I personally am very concerned for you. I see yourself augmenting multiple hormones and placing your organs under a lot of stress when you can get far better results selecting much more appropriate compounds.. but regardless and being a fellow competitor.. we sometimes do some crazy things.

In addition to heart help.. I would hop on a solid dose of Tudca and a ace inhibitor regardless of how good your blood pressure is more for a renal protective approach and to limit cardiac remodeling. I would have some zocor on hand as well in case lipids get out of control.

My major concern is just the fact that you are using alot and I think you can get much better results using fewer but selecting more wiser options.

Only want to help.. not trying to detour you bro so don't take of that way.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heart Help should be used for 2 weeks prior to your cycle, and for up to 8 weeks after the cycle concludes.

Will this help? 100% yes.

Does your cycle look safe? Not so much lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike - Thanks for the help, i'll look in to a couple of those things.

Vaughn - Thanks as well, i don't have the opportunity to pre-load, but i'm purchasing 2 bottles right now to be run full dose.

In regards to the cycle, i handle SD very well, lipids after a 4 week cycle came back great with only 1g NAC daily. Trenazone is low toxicity from what i've seen in feedback. Things like dzine and mlmg will not be run for long and will be run at low dosages. If i do it right, i'll be fine. Plus i will be getting blood drawn every month if i can swing it. I do appreciate the concern. This should be my last oral cycle since i've just said fuk it and will sub q pin after this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Vaughn - Thanks as well, i don't have the opportunity to pre-load, but i'm purchasing 2 bottles right now to be run full dose.

In regards to the cycle, i handle SD very well, lipids after a 4 week cycle came back great with only 1g NAC daily. Trenazone is low toxicity from what i've seen in feedback. Things like dzine and mlmg will not be run for long and will be run at low dosages. If i do it right, i'll be fine. Plus i will be getting blood drawn every month if i can swing it. I do appreciate the concern. This should be my last oral cycle since i've just said fuk it and will sub q pin after this.
if you can subq it bro.. you can IM it.

Stay safe bro.. look into TMG as well, my body responded very well to it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SubQ pin AAS, I have heard it all now. I will unsubscribe after that one unless this is some silly joke (doesn't sound like it though).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SubQ pin AAS, I have heard it all now. I will unsubscribe after that one unless this is some silly joke (doesn't sound like it though).
I think he meant peptides and growth factors.. hes pretty smart i dont think he thinks he is shooting test subq.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he meant peptides and growth factors.. hes pretty smart i dont think he thinks he is shooting test subq.
Though I have heard of some docs researching doing it sub q with test suspended in oils. But yea perhaps he just meant I'M but said subq.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though I have heard of some docs researching doing it sub q with test suspended in oils. But yea perhaps he just meant I'M but said subq.
Subq with oil? I think you mean subq with a water based suspension.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub q water base.

I know you can't sub q oils...

Most likely i'll just end up pinning the correct way.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub q water base.

I know you can't sub q oils...

Most likely i'll just end up pinning the correct way.
That's what I thought.. wouldn't question you. I know your not that dumb haha. Water just requires more often which is a pain.