Maximize v2 formula change, where is the methyl synephrine?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sounds like you're stim tolerant TBH. I can't stress enough that there are more mg of stims currently.


    Maximize Intense will be available soon which has more stims than either mxv2 or mxv2.1
    I have somewhat of a high tolerance for stims but some products with similar amounts of stims hit me much differently. looking forward to trying intense. any idea on an estimated release date and price? can you give me any ideas on what will be in it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    When's the last time you cycled off stims?
    i usually take two weeks off from stims every 6 weeks, seems not to do very much. last summer i took two months off from stims and when i used them again my tolerance had increased ironically
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89

    i usually take two weeks off from stims every 6 weeks, seems not to do very much. last summer i took two months off from stims and when i used them again my tolerance had increased ironically
    Have you ever tried reset ad or revamp. Dose it at 3 caps for a good 3 months. Will do wonders imo
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Have you ever tried reset ad or revamp. Dose it at 3 caps for a good 3 months. Will do wonders imo
    used revamp for a month back in october. after a month of not using it i was back to normal tolerance. it did help while i was using it though

  5. i agree with mike, buy 3 bottles of revamp, and take your first month off stims completely you need to reset yourself, I get geeked off 1 scoop of max v2 and will probably only take 1/2 scoop of maximize intense as the stims are stronger now. Good **** but you do need to back off the stims completely and dont SLAM back into a full scoop your first day back on

    1 month off
    start at 1/2 scoop
    continue to take revamp for 3months straight
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    •   
       


  6. Solving adrenal fatigue through supplements is a fallacy. Like transmuting lead into gold.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Solving adrenal fatigue through supplements is a fallacy. Like transmuting lead into gold.
    my adrenals are on the low end, acth is around 24.6. i think its related to some other issues im currently seeing an endo about

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    xf being xf factor or xtreme formulations ice?
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    X factor most likely because of the ArA
    yes, yes...XF being ArA/X Factor....

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sounds like you're stim tolerant TBH. I can't stress enough that there are more mg of stims currently.


    Maximize Intense will be available soon which has more stims than either mxv2 or mxv2.1
    Nice! Will this still include 1,3 dim or an alternative stim compound?

  9. will include the 1,3 Dim still
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    will include the 1,3 Dim still
    Dmaa is pure win


  11. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    will include the 1,3 Dim still
    sounds good...can someone 'leak' the profile before it's released? <ahem>

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Dmaa is pure win
    Viva La DMAA!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JN230
    i agree with mike, buy 3 bottles of revamp, and take your first month off stims completely you need to reset yourself, I get geeked off 1 scoop of max v2 and will probably only take 1/2 scoop of maximize intense as the stims are stronger now. Good **** but you do need to back off the stims completely and dont SLAM back into a full scoop your first day back on

    1 month off
    start at 1/2 scoop
    continue to take revamp for 3months straight
    I actually run it for 3 months straight without Stims or close to it.. that's y I couldn't try dexaprime forever after it was released! We released it right after my last prep when I was in stim pct!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. I am getting some Dexaprine today. Gonna eat them like skittles num num num. I am excited for the new pre though. Tried the new and truly enjoyed. Much cleaner ride...less punch and more of a creep up and suddenly your in it feel which I think helps subside any crash. Endurance is nuts, pumps are astronomical and the taste/smell is heaven. People need to be pumped! No pun intended!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I am getting some Dexaprine today. Gonna eat them like skittles num num num. I am excited for the new pre though. Tried the new and truly enjoyed. Much cleaner ride...less punch and more of a creep up and suddenly your in it feel which I think helps subside any crash. Endurance is nuts, pumps are astronomical and the taste/smell is heaven. People need to be pumped! No pun intended!
    If you are going to eat them like skittles.. I suggest you do this sitting in the valet parking spot of your local hospitals ER with a few beta blockers in my hand.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you are going to eat them like skittles.. I suggest you do this sitting in the valet parking spot of your local hospitals ER with a few beta blockers in my hand.
    Or do it saving an innocent person around a group of attractive women so I die a sexy hero!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3
    Or do it saving an innocent person around a group of attractive women so I die a sexy hero!
    Exactly what I was thinking bro! Glad we are on the same page.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. Forget V2 a new animal has been born

    Maximize intense

    iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Forget V2 a new animal has been born

    Maximize intense

    iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside
    Old news brah
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Old news brah
    Lol I linked it like 5 mins after Vaughn posted the thread lol


  20. From the creators of Forrest Gump, Cinderella, and Chocolat comes......Maximize Intense.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. S-DROL Help! Formula Change
    By Alwayssee333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:06 AM
  3. Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in