Maximize v2 formula change, where is the methyl synephrine?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
So about two months ago I used some of the fruit punch maximize v2 that I bought over a year ago. This stuff is ridiculous. Gave me energy within 5 minutes. I felt like a machine during the workout and for hours after, with minimal crash. The combination of 1,3, caffeine, and methyl synephrine gave me unreal energy.

I work at a vitamin shoppe and we recently started stocking maximize v2. I was really excited since this meant a nice discount, but then I look on the back of the ingredient panel and no more methyl synephrine. I thought i was misreading it so i took a look at about 10 different bottles delivered at separate dates and no MS in any of them. I see online retailers that still have it listed in the ingredients, but i now have my doubts. Has MS been taken out of maximize on more recently produced batches? If so this is a huge let down

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow... maximize was BETTER? dang... I always liked MS. Must have missed the memo that they were removing it.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Yes, way better. The new version without MS is just not the same. I mean its good, but the version with MS literally made you feel invincible, focused, euphoric and destructive all at once.

I called nutra after seeing that on the website the ingredient panel listed MS as still there. They pulled out a bottle to confirm, but it was not listed on their bottle either.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww man... I guess this is what Dusty was talking about in that one video where he said iForce called him and said they are changing the maximize.... he said he stocked up on the old version lol. (Dusty is iForce's sponsored athlete)

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Aww man... I guess this is what Dusty was talking about in that one video where he said iForce called him and said they are changing the maximize.... he said he stocked up on the old version lol. (Dusty is iForce's sponsored athlete)
i should have done this

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it was before i became i rep, i THINK right around the time that dexaprine came out; but yes, MS was taken out of the formula, and replaced with theophylline

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
it was before i became i rep, i THINK right around the time that dexaprine came out; but yes, MS was taken out of the formula, and replaced with theophylline
thats what i was thinking, wish i had known this was going to happen and had stocked up.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not MS related...and I realize it's a prop blend for a reason, but could you (or Vaughn) give a ballpark figure of how much 1,3 dim there is per scoop?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MS has been removed, but the compound that replaced it has an identical half life, and stronger stimulation properties...

theophylline > methyl synephrine all day long

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think im buying another hemavol/maximize stack....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think im buying another hemavol/maximize stack....
That's a good investment! I'm taking a break from MV2 and I can really feel the difference in the gym :( can't wait to get back on it!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 scoops Mv2 + 1 scoop Hema + 5 caps XF.....Dy-no-mite! :aargh4:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure hemavol plus XF would be some crazy ass pumps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MS has been removed, but the compound that replaced it has an identical half life, and stronger stimulation properties...

theophylline > methyl synephrine all day long
I'd have to agree.. I find the newer version far superior.

To the guy who said dusty mentioned something in the vid.. I don't think that is what he was talking about.. keep your ears opened in the near future ;)

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xf being xf factor or xtreme formulations ice?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Neutral opinions please :stupid: on old vs new.
since i started this thread I have tried the new a few times. even at two scoops I diddnt get the kick i got at 1.5 scoops of the old version.

I felt like a cracked out invincible mutant on the old stuff which i kinda liked. there is less crash with the new though.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since i started this thread I have tried the new a few times. even at two scoops I diddnt get the kick i got at 1.5 scoops of the old version.

I felt like a cracked out invincible mutant on the old stuff which i kinda liked. there is less crash with the new though.
When's the last time you cycled off stims?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're stim tolerant TBH. I can't stress enough that there are more mg of stims currently.

Maximize Intense will be available soon which has more stims than either mxv2 or mxv2.1

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you're stim tolerant TBH. I can't stress enough that there are more mg of stims currently.

Maximize Intense will be available soon which has more stims than either mxv2 or mxv2.1
Exactly!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

I have somewhat of a high tolerance for stims but some products with similar amounts of stims hit me much differently. looking forward to trying intense. any idea on an estimated release date and price? can you give me any ideas on what will be in it?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
When's the last time you cycled off stims?
i usually take two weeks off from stims every 6 weeks, seems not to do very much. last summer i took two months off from stims and when i used them again my tolerance had increased ironically

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually take two weeks off from stims every 6 weeks, seems not to do very much. last summer i took two months off from stims and when i used them again my tolerance had increased ironically
Have you ever tried reset ad or revamp. Dose it at 3 caps for a good 3 months. Will do wonders imo

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Have you ever tried reset ad or revamp. Dose it at 3 caps for a good 3 months. Will do wonders imo
used revamp for a month back in october. after a month of not using it i was back to normal tolerance. it did help while i was using it though

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with mike, buy 3 bottles of revamp, and take your first month off stims completely you need to reset yourself, I get geeked off 1 scoop of max v2 and will probably only take 1/2 scoop of maximize intense as the stims are stronger now. Good **** but you do need to back off the stims completely and dont SLAM back into a full scoop your first day back on

1 month off
start at 1/2 scoop
continue to take revamp for 3months straight

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solving adrenal fatigue through supplements is a fallacy. Like transmuting lead into gold.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Solving adrenal fatigue through supplements is a fallacy. Like transmuting lead into gold.
my adrenals are on the low end, acth is around 24.6. i think its related to some other issues im currently seeing an endo about

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xf being xf factor or xtreme formulations ice?
X factor most likely because of the ArA
yes, yes...XF being ArA/X Factor....

Nice! Will this still include 1,3 dim or an alternative stim compound?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with mike, buy 3 bottles of revamp, and take your first month off stims completely you need to reset yourself, I get geeked off 1 scoop of max v2 and will probably only take 1/2 scoop of maximize intense as the stims are stronger now. Good **** but you do need to back off the stims completely and dont SLAM back into a full scoop your first day back on

1 month off
start at 1/2 scoop
continue to take revamp for 3months straight
I actually run it for 3 months straight without Stims or close to it.. that's y I couldn't try dexaprime forever after it was released! We released it right after my last prep when I was in stim pct!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I am getting some Dexaprine today. Gonna eat them like skittles num num num. I am excited for the new pre though. Tried the new and truly enjoyed. Much cleaner ride...less punch and more of a creep up and suddenly your in it feel which I think helps subside any crash. Endurance is nuts, pumps are astronomical and the taste/smell is heaven. People need to be pumped! No pun intended!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting some Dexaprine today. Gonna eat them like skittles num num num. I am excited for the new pre though. Tried the new and truly enjoyed. Much cleaner ride...less punch and more of a creep up and suddenly your in it feel which I think helps subside any crash. Endurance is nuts, pumps are astronomical and the taste/smell is heaven. People need to be pumped! No pun intended!
If you are going to eat them like skittles.. I suggest you do this sitting in the valet parking spot of your local hospitals ER with a few beta blockers in my hand.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to eat them like skittles.. I suggest you do this sitting in the valet parking spot of your local hospitals ER with a few beta blockers in my hand.
Or do it saving an innocent person around a group of attractive women so I die a sexy hero!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or do it saving an innocent person around a group of attractive women so I die a sexy hero!
Exactly what I was thinking bro! Glad we are on the same page.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
From the creators of Forrest Gump, Cinderella, and Chocolat comes......Maximize Intense.