iForce Nutrition Supplement suggestions

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys....

so here it is.
I'd LOVE to see supplement ideas or product suggestions.
SERIOUS ones that can be backed by a reason or two

1. State the idea behind the product and what you'd like to see as far as a use.
2. State a reason why you'd like to see it.
3. Improved formulas can also be up for the table.

Mod could you please sticky this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guys....

so here it is.

1. State the idea behind the product and what you'd like to see as far as a use.

I'd like to see all in one fiber supplement. There are a lot of basic ones out there now. I use Whole Psyllium Husk currently. Not a lot of regular all in ones have enough fiber in them. Or enough different sources of fiber. Soluble and Non Soluble. Oat bran fiber along with Psyllium husk would be a good start. Of course there are a bunch of other sources too.

Another one would be a good Immunity supplement. There just aren't enough quality supplements of this type, and none focused towards bodybuilders or athletes. Who here is like me and absolutely hates to miss a training session due to a cold or flu?. That is the worst and it happens to all of us. There is not one person that wouldn't want a supplement like this.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would an improved focus xt be a smash hit for anyone?
id have to question, what do you considering "improved"?.........cause the FXT nootropic blend is pretty much perfection, and so is their flavoring :p

and for what its worth, i still want a sleep aid :D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
would an improved focus xt be a smash hit for anyone?
Not to be a dick but I would like to see how you would improve it.

Looking at the blend all the ingredients are there with appropriate dosages of each ingredient. Sure, you could up the dosages but with ingredients like Huperzine A, if you dose too high then you can experience hazy vision.

Too much ALCAR has the chance to turn into a Pro-oxidant at higher levels.

Also, flavoring these bulk powders that taste like piss is very annoying, and expensive at times.

I mean, you could add in things like PLCAR to combat fatigue, but once again you're continuing to raise the price.

The product can be found as cheap as $15 for a tub, that's not a huge mark-up at all considering you're getting 9.8g of actives in each and every scoop.

Considering there is a release coming very soon of stim-free fxt (no caffeine), I don't see the improvement.

You also have to account for any synergistic issues if you were to add in various nootrophics, which again, increase the price of the product...

Just my thoughts..

No hate, Bald and VT know where I'm coming from.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking at the blend all the ingredients are there with appropriate dosages of each ingredient. Sure, you could up the dosages but with ingredients like Huperzine A, if you dose too high then you can experience hazy vision.

Also, flavoring these bulk powders that taste like piss is very annoying, and expensive at times.

I mean, you could add in things like PLCAR to combat fatigue, but once again you're continuing to raise the price.

The product can be found as cheap as $15 for a tub, that's not a huge mark-up at all considering you're getting 9.8g of actives in each and every scoop.

Considering there is a release coming very soon of stim-free fxt (no caffeine), I don't see the improvement.

You also have to account for any synergistic issues if you were to add in various nootrophics, which again, increase the price of the product...

Just my thoughts..

I think what he meant to say was a product similar to focus XT; I don't think he was trying to put down your product at all, but I def see your point!

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I think what he meant to say was a product similar to focus XT; I don't think he was trying to put down your product at all, but I def see your point!

Mike
You ever try focus xt? any good?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Oh, my apologies if I came off like that. I didnt mean it like that. Just as a fan of iForce and i've used several products(Dexaprine, Hemavol(caps and powder), Maximize) I dont think it'd be worth making a similar product. When you account for everything, you'd have to add ingredients or try and undercut our price. You'd be shocked after adding up all the costs how cheap we sell it still. It's also a product that most use sparingly, so it doesnt get used everyday like preworkouts or people doubling scoops etc.

Just doesnt warrant an investment IMO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup.. i drink it before my 12 hour shifts at work sometimes. I switch around all the time, i hate using the same thing daily lol.. i swear i use dif stuff everyday haha

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have 5 opened tubs....and at least 5 others unopened haha, all various flavors, ive tried them all except pina coloda.......its amazing stuff, the overall cognitive enhancement is pretty amazing. plus the flavoring is absolutely amazing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 5 opened tubs....and at least 5 others unopened haha, all various flavors, ive tried them all except pina coloda.......its amazing stuff, the overall cognitive enhancement is pretty amazing. plus the flavoring is absolutely amazing.
same, never tried pina colado, but i hate coconut!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well improved was the wrong word.

similar is better, but I have never tried it myself.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did not know it could be found for $15 a tub. have never seen it that cheap. i WOULD LOOOOVE to add that to my day in order to get through my shifts :)

i will have to look around. any hints or PMs to find it would be awesome
and which flavor is best selling?

Just my thoughts..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok guys....

so here it is.

GDA to mimic insulin.
It's a few GDAs out there not many.
If u could make 1 with a spin on it.
Why? The big guys use insulin haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GDA to mimic insulin.
It's a few GDAs out there not many.
If u could make 1 with a spin on it.
Why? The big guys use insulin haha
I've been pushing for this forever; we all know how powerful insulin is ;) but a solid nutrient partitioner would be heavenly for the supplement industry imo!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed mike! not to mention coming from vaughn itd be some potent as ****!

slin sane and pslin mixed would be out of this world!
i could eat for days on that and be massive!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed mike! not to mention coming from vaughn itd be some potent as ****!

slin sane and pslin mixed would be out of this world!
i could eat for days on that and be massive!
To be honest.. I've found nutrient repartitioners like NA Rala to be far superior to building muscle rather than glucose disposal agents like slin sane. I feel those are better at preventing fat gain so I just use both haha. Similar to need2slin

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would like to see something similar to AI sports old "essentials" with out joint support....i just picked up creaplex and beta alanine 3000, be nice to have an all in one product, or a cheaper version of core abc...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to see something similar to AI sports old "essentials" with out joint support....i just picked up creaplex and beta alanine 3000, be nice to have an all in one product, or a cheaper version of core abc...
Didn't essentials not sell well? Good product yes.. but I don't see the demand being high unfortunately.. maybe I'm wrong!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest.. I've found nutrient repartitioners like NA Rala to be far superior to building muscle rather than glucose disposal agents like slin sane. I feel those are better at preventing fat gain so I just use both haha. Similar to need2slin
ah touche!

BRB going to load up on NA ALA ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Didn't essentials not sell well? Good product yes.. but I don't see the demand being high unfortunately.. maybe I'm wrong!
i believe at the time it was overpriced, hemavol and mv2 have great profiles and i plan on stacking the 2 once my controlled labs stack is over...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe at the time it was overpriced, hemavol and mv2 have great profiles and i plan on stacking the 2 once my controlled labs stack is over...
Yea i remember price being high but hemavol + maximize v.2, you will love!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
other wishes?
what about a non stim fat burner to pair with dexaprine or an upgrade to TT33?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
other wishes?
what about a non stim fat burner to pair with dexaprine or an upgrade to TT33?
I already suggested to Vaughn an upgrade to tt33!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Let's see an AI that can beat Erase! :firedevil:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been pushing for this forever; we all know how powerful insulin is ;) but a solid nutrient partitioner would be heavenly for the supplement industry imo!
This.
Yeah some sort of GDA/Partitioner combined.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
licogenix is giving it a run for the money
Since it's relatively new, I haven't been convinced enough to give it a try but as the days go by I want to try it more and more and more...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you guys have yet to run Reversitol v2.

Look at the blood work it's providing users right now.

Reversitol v2 > Erase + Licogenix all day long.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see a Testabolan/Reversitol stack at NP.

digler84

Awards
Id like to see a post workout...but apparently it's already in the works, so just release it quicker! :)