Tropinol/Reversitol - Regarding stackability

liveactioncow

Awards
Waiting to receive my trop/rev combo per the recent new year's sale. Is there a particular dosing protocol to be mindful of with these two? Futhermore, any thoughts on the efficacy of these products, together or individually, will be noted and much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol:

<200lbs = 2/day, 1 upon waking, 1 mid afternoon
>200lbs = 3/day, 2 upon waking, 1 mid afternoon

Reversitol v2:

everyone = 2 upon waking/ 1 before bed

That's it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tropinol:

Reversitol v2:

That's it!
This is the standard protocol when stacking the two. I only needed 2 caps of reversitol V2 when running it solo. I also noticed several of our loggers preferred 2 caps a day 1 am 1pm. Since its your first time running these products i would start at the recommend doses.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol:

Reversitol v2:

That's it!

Thats the way I just did mine!

liveactioncow

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the prompt replies! Got my tracking invoice this morning. Goes without saying, I'm beyond stoked!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the prompt replies! Got my tracking invoice this morning. Goes without saying, I'm beyond stoked!
Let us know if you have any other questions.

I notice you're new to the board. I suggest you when you start this stack to start a log on here to help track you progress! We'll all follow along for any questions you may have.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. def keep us updated!

liveactioncow

Awards
Yeah, I'm a bit of an FNG here. I'd be more than happy to log my stats and progress as soon as I start dosing! Thanks for the support!

liveactioncow

Awards
The mailman comes bearing gifts, let the games begin! Starting with my mid day Trop dose followed by pre-bed Rev in a matter of hours. Significant findings will be noted, and I will post full starting stats tomorrow morning. Wish me great gains!

liveactioncow

Awards
So, I typed up a pretty lenghty post with some background info and stats this morning and it never seemed to get posted. Here are some highlights so far.

My first dose of tropinol was 1 cap mid-day yesterday. Within an hour I noticed an elevation in mood before eating lunch with my lady. This was coupled with a subtle but persistent tingling feeling. Has anyone else experienced this, or am I experiencing an anomaly as a result of my excitement? Later, I dosed 1 cap of reversitol about an hour before bed. Notable side effects were a minor case of bubble-gut, but this is a usual occurrence for me with gel-caps.

Woke up this morning with noticeably less DOMS from my prior workouts, also seemed to get out of the "just woke up" lull quite swiftly. Had a bit more of a strenuous workday today. I work at a certain big blue hardware retailer doing morning truck unloads and receiving. For any of you familiar with this, we had a 1400 piece truck and I worked 5am-10:30 with a 15 minute break and not nearly enough hands on deck. I paid extra attention to my energy levels throughout the job, and felt that my tolerance for exertion was significantly higher than usual. I normally tend to lose motivation and drive within the first hour or two, but this feeling didn't really hit me until my shift had about 30mins left to go.

Tomorrow will be my first attempt at a true leg day in about 2 weeks as I'm recovering from a bit of job induced back strain. Hopefully things continue on positively!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see how you do my man! Keep us updated for sure and don't hesitate to pm me any questions!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I typed up a pretty lenghty post with some background info and stats this morning and it never seemed to get posted. Here are some highlights so far.

My first dose of tropinol was 1 cap mid-day yesterday. Within an hour I noticed an elevation in mood before eating lunch with my lady. This was coupled with a subtle but persistent tingling feeling. Has anyone else experienced this, or am I experiencing an anomaly as a result of my excitement? Later, I dosed 1 cap of reversitol about an hour before bed. Notable side effects were a minor case of bubble-gut, but this is a usual occurrence for me with gel-caps.

Woke up this morning with noticeably less DOMS from my prior workouts, also seemed to get out of the "just woke up" lull quite swiftly. Had a bit more of a strenuous workday today. I work at a certain big blue hardware retailer doing morning truck unloads and receiving. For any of you familiar with this, we had a 1400 piece truck and I worked 5am-10:30 with a 15 minute break and not nearly enough hands on deck. I paid extra attention to my energy levels throughout the job, and felt that my tolerance for exertion was significantly higher than usual. I normally tend to lose motivation and drive within the first hour or two, but this feeling didn't really hit me until my shift had about 30mins left to go.

Tomorrow will be my first attempt at a true leg day in about 2 weeks as I'm recovering from a bit of job induced back strain. Hopefully things continue on positively!

Sweet man.. can't wait to see where this goes!

liveactioncow

Awards
Thanks for hopping aboard, folks! The active support I'm seeing from you guys definitely keeps me encouraged! I don't notice other company's reps getting "in" like this on other boards, haha.
So, hit the sack about 7pm last night to awake at 3 am, 2 hours before my shift, I've taken my doses and I'm feeling a bit lethargic while eating breakfast. Strange, considering last night's sleep felt quite substantial, and the body clock woke me before my actual alarm. We'll see how this pans out... My back seems to be getting better, but is still a bit tight (I attribute this to the nights dropping below 35 degrees here in Dallas), so a very careful leg day seems attainable. I'll be back with the details on that after the jump!

liveactioncow

Awards
Blech, pathetic leg session after a whopping day of tossing freight at work...

Had to take it pretty easy my first day back:

BB Squats - 10x 115lbs
DB Lunges - 12x 20lbs (each hand)

Body signals were kicking in after the lunges and I thought it best to quit while I was ahead, so I hopped on the stationary bike to cool off. Really wanted to get some hamstring work in but stiff-legs were a definite no-no.

Besides the back, my overall well-being was positive, despite having dropped some poundage on the squats from my pre-injury numbers (generally doing 160 for reps). Still enjoying the subtle mood/energy boost from the tropinol, but can't say too much performance wise until I hit something that is not so lumbar-reliant. Looking forward to hitting chest on Monday to really gauge the strength attributes. Gonna take the weekend to really rest up, and start fresh.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a awful leg day myself :( messes up my whole week!!!

liveactioncow

Awards
Then you definitely know that feel, bro, haha. As expected though, I'm paying for it this morning. 2 weeks of muscle softening rest has yielded some insane DOMS.

On a better note, however, I've been restricting my cals only slightly this week within meals, but seem to be dropping more weight quicker than usual. This is occurring with no perceived loss in strength as of yet. This will be fully verified when I hit chest (so excited about it I may do it Sunday :hump: ), but I'm extremely confident that I can attribute this to the stack.

Generally speaking, cutting + 5-6 hours of freight followed by an intense hour of lifting and 20 minutes of cardio usually leaves me with feelings of CNS depletion, headaches, restlessness... All the usual symptoms of hypo-nourishment and catabolism, but I feel I can honestly say recovery between days has been dramatically affected in the positive, thus far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all have crappy workouts bro.. no worries :) Give it two weeks to really shine!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
My knee gave out today (acl/mcl/maniskis surgery) and I went to the extensions machine and couldn't even do extensions. Worst. Leg. Day. Ever. MAD! Oh well...life goes on.

liveactioncow

Awards
We all have crappy workouts bro.. no worries :) Give it two weeks to really shine!
Noted, I'm confident that big things are coming. Just got my work schedule switched from 5am start to 4pm start, so the readjusting of sleep cycles had a lot of play in my performance

My knee gave out today (acl/mcl/maniskis surgery) and I went to the extensions machine and couldn't even do extensions. Worst. Leg. Day. Ever. MAD! Oh well...life goes on.
Ouch, man. Really sucks to hear. Best of luck on your recovery, though. I know how nerve wracking it is when your heads at 110% but your body is teetering on the threshold.

I managed to get in a pretty solid Chest/Bi workout this morning after a big shake, and a full dose of maximize and hemavol!

Incline DB Press 3 sets 10r @ 60lbs
Guillotine neck Press 3 sets 10r @ 115lbs
Decline DB Press 3 sets 8r @ 50lbs
BB curls 10 @ 55lbs
Incline DB curls 12 @ 15lbs
Hammer Curls 12 @ 20lbs

Endurance and intensity were through the roof on this one. For sake of time, since I have to be at work in a couple hours, I worked out at home, and performed supersets of each press with a bicep movement, i.e. Inc. DB press/BB Curl, Guillotine/Inc DB Curl, etc...
Managed to do this with no more than 2 mins rest between supersets, got a great pump, and finished off with 15 minutes of light cycling.

I think reversitol is starting to shine, as a recurring shoulder twinge I usually get on chest day never reared its head. WINNING! Also noticing much more vascularity, very high threshold for exertion and just overall alpha-ness today.

Got back and triceps tomorrow at the real gym, very excited to see what comes!

liveactioncow

Awards
Morning weigh in before my back session:

Current Stats-
Weight: 179
BF: 18%

VS last week stats (1-9-12)
Weight: 184lbs
BF:20%+

Down 5 pounds easily in week one, with no perceived loss in strength as of yet. Assaulting the adipose seems almost too easy, physique is starting to look and feel harder each day. Still feeling highly motivated, and generally positive about goings-on. Can't wait to see what happens when this stack peaks over the next few weeks! Very confident that I shouldn't be dropping any numbers today in the gym, but cross your fingers anyway.

UPDATE:

Victory for back/tris!

Skullcrushers 3 x 12 @ 65lbs
Pressdowns 3 x 12 @ 50
Dips 3 x 10-12 @ BW
Wide Grip Pullups - 3 x 10 @ BW + negatives to burnout
BB Rows 10 @ 115
CG Pulldowns 10 @ 135

This was my first day with this particular routine, I'm becoming a fan of a protocols that utilize working chest or back with their respective minor antagonist muscle, bis/tris. Definitely enjoying being able to maintain full intensity for either group as opposed to usual splits that pair agonist muscles, chest/tri, or back/bi. My strength level on back lifts was curiously high, considering I had thrashed biceps yesterday morning. Increased recovery with this stack is NOT just an empty claim! I sense great things coming...!

Last edited:

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in before my back session:

Current Stats-
Weight: 179
BF: 18%

VS last week stats (1-9-12)
Weight: 184lbs
BF:20%+

Down 5 pounds easily in week one, with no perceived loss in strength as of yet. Assaulting the adipose seems almost too easy, physique is starting to look and feel harder each day. Still feeling highly motivated, and generally positive about goings-on. Can't wait to see what happens when this stack peaks over the next few weeks! Very confident that I shouldn't be dropping any numbers today in the gym, but cross your fingers anyway.

UPDATE:

Victory for back/tris!

Skullcrushers 3 x 12 @ 65lbs
Pressdowns 3 x 12 @ 50
Dips 3 x 10-12 @ BW
Wide Grip Pullups - 3 x 10 @ BW + negatives to burnout
BB Rows 10 @ 115
CG Pulldowns 10 @ 135

This was my first day with this particular routine, I'm becoming a fan of a protocols that utilize working chest or back with their respective minor antagonist muscle, bis/tris. Definitely enjoying being able to maintain full intensity for either group as opposed to usual splits that pair agonist muscles, chest/tri, or back/bi. My strength level on back lifts was curiously high, considering I had thrashed biceps yesterday morning. Increased recovery with this stack is NOT just an empty claim! I sense great things coming...!
Keep it up man!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to run it as a log bro, you should start it in a new thread with log in the title. I bet you would get more followers. Most people see this thread and think it is just a question, when you have turned it into much more, and you deserve more followers!

liveactioncow

Awards
Dude... :box: Where would I be without yous guyz? Haha. Will do that right meow.

Update:
The log has been moved to the supplement/logs section. I'm not yet able to post links, but it's entitled "iForce Tropinol/Reversitol Log"

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Dude... :box: Where would I be without yous guyz? Haha. Will do that right meow.

Update:
The log has been moved to the supplement/logs section. I'm not yet able to post links, but it's entitled "iForce Tropinol/Reversitol Log"
Awesome man! Keep it up!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Update:
haha you should put the link in your sig as well.. will help as well ;)