Past Hemavol TABLETS thoughts...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I remember a while back during college, thanks to our precious God and Savior Vaughn (Hail him), I received some maxi v2, and Hemavol. I was basically trying to alter my physique is the weirdest of ways. Like I said...my methods are very unorthodox and bro science patented...lol...anyways...I underestimated the power of Hemavol in a totally different way than expected.

I considered Hemavol as one of the best FAT burning supplements I have ever used. Now my diet was not conclusive to any macro tallying...I basically just portioned my meals. Carbs were high, protein was high, and fat was kept to a minimum with much emphasis on good bacteria from dairy products. Sounds like an insulin spiking/bloating nightmare...but it was not. I found that running Hemavol helped my digestive tract. I could literally feel the food being absorbed more readily. It was weird, again bro science methodology, but the mirror did not lie.
I basically took 5 tabs pre workout with maxi v2 and five tabs, along with some coffee/green tea extract and 5mg Primaforce Yohimbine Hcl, post workout before cardio and core. I felt an extreme rise in body temperature...Especially my core since I wore a waist belt...I alternated between different types of exercises from intervals, isometric contractions, ballistic stretches, pulse reps, and extreme stretches to problem areas. Not only was my food processing better, my abdominal, lower back, glute/ham tie in area was becoming denser and stripping fat extremely fast. I have done the same protocol, with the same exact diet, months after...and at a very similar body-weight. I did this WITHOUT the Hemavol, and maxi v-2. I saw a drastic difference. I truly believe that Hemavol was a huge part of that transformation. Random. I just thought about it. Had to post it. Anyone notice the same effects? In fact I created a cardio work-out solely devoted to my theories of using those 5 ingredients.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting bro! Good to hear your thoughts. I have something interesting to post about hemavol soon, when I get some time to put it together! :)

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing my friend!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has something to do with salt, creatine monohydate, and hemavol ;) haha
I've read a few of your posts about that combo and started doing something kinda the same with my hemavol and it making a very noticeable difference!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a few of your posts about that combo and started doing something kinda the same with my hemavol and it making a very noticeable difference!!
200mg R-Ala
1 Packet chicken noodle soup (40g carbs/1g sodium)
2 Scoops Hemavol
10g Creatine monohydrate

I'll make a post about it soon! I'm telling you, you can get anything more from hemavol that way. The salt + creatine really sucks water all into your muscles and veins.. I get 16oz of water from the 2 cups for soup, and then drink another 16oz of water.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
200mg R-Ala
1 Packet chicken noodle soup (40g carbs/1g sodium)
2 Scoops Hemavol
10g Creatine monohydrate

I'll make a post about it soon! I'm telling you, you can get anything more from hemavol that way. The salt + creatine really sucks water all into your muscles and veins.. I get 16oz of water from the 2 cups for soup, and then drink another 16oz of water.

this is incredible...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
not yet...will for my hypertrophy days...starting an iFORCElabrat youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ev0MjTQaBM ....first vid... second one loading now. Check it out and stay posted for progress videos, training, and what iforce products are doing for me and my goals.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.
Nice vid man! Looking forward to more.

I like iForce stuff as well. Currently running TT33 and dexaprine on top my Mdrol/Androhard cycle (mainly for energy and thyroid support).

Got the Hemavol and maximize stuff for PCT to help with my gains.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Nice vid man! Looking forward to more.

I like iForce stuff as well. Currently running TT33 and dexaprine on top my Mdrol/Androhard cycle (mainly for energy and thyroid support).

Got the Hemavol and maximize stuff for PCT to help with my gains.

Yeah man I LOVE PHAT. How do you like TT33 with the dexaprine? I want to run a killer cycle of that shiz later on and vlog that as well. Mdrol/Androhard...do not know much about them...how do you like them?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I LOVE PHAT. How do you like TT33 with the dexaprine? I want to run a killer cycle of that shiz later on and vlog that as well. Mdrol/Androhard...do not know much about them...how do you like them?
Like it, but I am not sure your thoughts on PH/AAS as they are pretty much oral steroids.
The TT33 and dex help a lot with lethargy. And I hope extra protein synthesis.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
noticed trip and zma tossed in the stack......any reason why?

i can understand it as a sleep aid, personally the stuff gives me night terrors....but unless you're zinc defficient, its not really gonna do anything as far as test is concerend

and trib is pretty much only useful for a libidio boost :p

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

i can understand it as a sleep aid, personally the stuff gives me night terrors....but unless you're zinc defficient, its not really gonna do anything as far as test is concerend

I was diagnosed with a sleep disorder/sleep terrors at 16. Took an anti-psycotic sleep med for 5 years. Seroquel. Worst stuff ever. Been off it for 9.5 months. ZMA helps me feel relaxed for bed. Now, since taking it, I sleep like a puppy. So if it ain't broke...won't fix it haha. As far as Trib goes...the higher my libido= the better I feel = a more motivated me. The more motivated I am...harder I will train. Meal/training vids up later guys stay posted! Movie reviews coming up as well for all you movie goers!!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
LMAO bro.. you have a guinea pig? Me and my girl have 2, and they are like our whole life haha, we spend every second with em and spoil the hell out of them.. I'd take a freakin bullet for them.

This just made my night. I would die for my pig as well. Sit me in a squat rack with my guinea pig and a hemavol/maxi v2 stack and send an asteroid to earth that would end the world...and I would die happy.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was diagnosed with a sleep disorder/sleep terrors at 16. Took an anti-psycotic sleep med for 5 years. Seroquel. Worst stuff ever. Been off it for 9.5 months. ZMA helps me feel relaxed for bed. Now, since taking it, I sleep like a puppy. So if it ain't broke...won't fix it haha. As far as Trib goes...the higher my libido= the better I feel = a more motivated me. The more motivated I am...harder I will train. Meal/training vids up later guys stay posted! Movie reviews coming up as well for all you movie goers!!!
ahhh, you are one of the lucky one's who doesnt have insane nightmares while taking ZMA :p i would have such vivid dreams, but they were always horrible things, i woke up a few times actually checking people in my house to see if they were alive or not......thats just how real the **** was.....absolutely not for me haha!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
cinerom?

torrington or winsted? hahaha
Torrington haha!

ahhh, you are one of the lucky one's who doesnt have insane nightmares while taking ZMA :p i would have such vivid dreams, but they were always horrible things, i woke up a few times actually checking people in my house to see if they were alive or not......thats just how real the **** was.....absolutely not for me haha!
Damn man...that is pretty intense! I wonder if that will happen to me. So far so good.

P.s.- any of you guys know how to upload a back audio file into a video without having it be detected for copyright? I posted a workout video and my killswitch engage song won't play because youtube says it is illegal or some crap. Idk. Any help would be sweet! Check out the video anyways! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlm1CPwhpYE&context=C34e9178ADOEgsToPDskL1DQKFpz57BJVAnjbnNHX3

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just made my night. I would die for my pig as well. Sit me in a squat rack with my guinea pig and a hemavol/maxi v2 stack and send an asteroid to earth that would end the world...and I would die happy.
Same bro... they are crazy animals.. they rely on you 100% to take care of em.. and they no that and show there appreciation all the time.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Woke up the other night and had a terrible nightmare after taking the ZMA. Thought I was going to die. Had to mention it. Scary stuff brah...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up the other night and had a terrible nightmare after taking the ZMA. Thought I was going to die. Had to mention it. Scary stuff brah...
never felt zma, but then again i do take magnesium, and zinc every night. Mag for my diuretic.. and zinc for my swimmers