Got my PROTEAN in the mail, here's my review

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my protean in the mail. I bought it with my own hard earned cash, so I will be honest. I bought the cake batter. I hate strawberry and there are a lot of decent chocolates out there, so I figured I would try the vanilla, since most make me gag cause I am really picky. So I opened it up, smell was decent. Put 6oz milk in my shaker cup with one scoop of protean. Gave it a few shakes and it mixed really well. Tipped it back and its was best I have had, really. Very enjoyable. I normally drink xf UP lemon cream pie. It taste amazing. Comparing lemon cream pie to protean, both taste are spot on. Protean mixes better though, no clumps
I would give this product a 10/10. I will not be buying any strawberry, would try a sample if any are given out. As far as the chocolate goes, I will be purchasing a tub of it as soon I post this review. I think Iforce did a great job on this, and this is honest review, nothing in it for me, unless they want to send me something!!!!! Just joking. Just wanted to let everyone know, cause I HATE spending my money on nasty protein. I want my protein to taste great

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EPIC review.

I'll send you strawberry samples monday.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the review bro!

nice to see others comparing it to UP 2.0 taste wise!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my protean in the mail. I bought it with my own hard earned cash, so I will be honest. I bought the cake batter. I hate strawberry and there are a lot of decent chocolates out there, so I figured I would try the vanilla, since most make me gag cause I am really picky. So I opened it up, smell was decent. Put 6oz milk in my shaker cup with one scoop of protean. Gave it a few shakes and it mixed really well. Tipped it back and its was best I have had, really. Very enjoyable. I normally drink xf UP lemon cream pie. It taste amazing. Comparing lemon cream pie to protean, both taste are spot on. Protean mixes better though, no clumps
I would give this product a 10/10. I will not be buying any strawberry, would try a sample if any are given out. As far as the chocolate goes, I will be purchasing a tub of it as soon I post this review. I think Iforce did a great job on this, and this is honest review, nothing in it for me, unless they want to send me something!!!!! Just joking. Just wanted to let everyone know, cause I HATE spending my money on nasty protein. I want my protein to taste great
Great review man! Let us know how the samples go as well!!!! I, too, hate spending money on crud protein. Yuck. I mean what is the point? If you are going to spend precious money...might as well invest in a good protein.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigbeef is one of the most (if not the most) honest guy on the board.

Glad you are happy with the potean!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! Glad you enjoyed.. chocolate was good, but vanilla really blew me away IMO which is rare!

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind works stakedcop. I try to always be real, anyone that knows me personally will tell you that also. This stuff is really good, not ok, but really good. Mixes great, taste great. I use to always buy the cheapest protein I could find and then try to dress it up with multiple things to make it decent enough to slam, but over time have found out that if you can mix it straight and drink it, you wont use it as much as you should. I dont want to add spleda, or cinnamon, or a banana and peanut butter. I want to carry a tub of protein, or now should I say protean, and have what I need with me, whenever I want it.
When I first tried the ud2.0 lemon cream, I ordered 4 containers, cause I loved it. Same with Protean, tried and bought more right away. great price and fast to ship

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very honest review, i like it! glad you enjoyed it all :) cake batter was DAMN NOM NOM

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very honest review, i like it! glad you enjoyed it all :) cake batter was DAMN NOM NOM
Very detailed review, appreciate it bro :rolleyes:

haha jk

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, very nice review. im pickin up a tub next time i get some spare cash. idk how u picked a flavor cuz they honestly all sound so freakin amazing. any future flavors u guys plannin? ive been lookin for a red velvet cake flavor but not much success

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dam, very nice review. im pickin up a tub next time i get some spare cash. idk how u picked a flavor cuz they honestly all sound so freakin amazing. any future flavors u guys plannin? ive been lookin for a red velvet cake flavor but not much success
Vaughn announced on our FB about a week ago; we're working on a Red Velvet Cake, Shamrock Shake, and Banana Cream ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn announced on our FB about a week ago; we're working on a Red Velvet Cake, Shamrock Shake, and Banana Cream ;)
**** yes!!!!!!!!!! my girls gonna go crazy when she's that flavor. be happy to test out a sample...just sayin:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup.. but he also said shamrock shake will more than likely be the last and take the longest.. so ghey!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
yup.. but he also said shamrock shake will more than likely be the last and take the longest.. so ghey!
I can't wait for that stuff! Protean sludge is going to be the bomb with these flavors!

steppinRazor

Awards
EPIC review.

I'll send you strawberry samples monday.
curious about your strawberry.. does it actually ttaste like how it sounds? personally im a huge fan of strawberry muscle milk, but i dont like their profile. i went with myofusion's strawberry. disgusting. it actually taste more like raspberry-but even at that its very unpleasant IMO..

looking for something comparable to MM's flavor..or at least something that actually tastes right..

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
curious about your strawberry.. does it actually ttaste like how it sounds? personally im a huge fan of strawberry muscle milk, but i dont like their profile. i went with myofusion's strawberry. disgusting. it actually taste more like raspberry-but even at that its very unpleasant IMO..

looking for something comparable to MM's flavor..or at least something that actually tastes right..
im not really a huge strawberry fan....but strawberry protean is actually pretty good. when mixed with milk, to me at least, tasted pretty much like a milkshake :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My girl used my sample since I dislike strawberry. She really liked it and she is a girl, very picky haha. But that is all I can say about that.