iForce Nutrition Brings Suzanne Germano To AnabolicMinds! - AnabolicMinds.com

iForce Nutrition Brings Suzanne Germano To AnabolicMinds!

1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

iForce Nutrition Brings Suzanne Germano To AnabolicMinds!

Name:  I-Force.jpg
Views: 10812
Size:  21.2 KB

I have been legally blind since birth due to a congenital condition called Achromatopsia. Legally blind means that even with correction your vision is worse than 20/200 which is the biggest E on the eye chart. Due to this condition, I have reduced visual acuity 20/400-20/600, severe light sensitivity and am totally color blind. This has affected my life in many ways; for example, I have never driven, I never did sports or PE throughout my school years and I have a very difficult time recognizing people or being able to see if they are waving to me for example.

I attended San Diego State University and studied Computer Science and spent a few years working as a computer programmer. I also am a certified Montessori Primary Teacher.

My journey into bodybuilding began in 1995 when I was very overweight and joined a gym for the first time. You can read all about my transformation here. In 2002, I competed in my first bodybuilding competition. I did two more that year and one in 2003. Having come from being overweight, I had a fear of getting "fat" again so I switched to figure for 2004 and 2006 thinking it was a way to continue to compete but also stay small. In 2007, my trainer, Jeremy Minihan, suggested I go back to bodybuilding and that is what I did for Jr Nationals that year. I couldn't be happier! I truly enjoy every aspect of bodybuilding: the heavy lifting, making necessary changes to my physique, watching the changes unfold as I diet for a show and being up on stage knowing I put everything I had into it. I have met so many wonderful people doing this sport. I knew I had obtained success in bodybuilding by winning the middle weight class and the overall at the 2009 NPC Jr Nationals. I was so excited and shocked! I could not believe that was me; the once fat person who didn't want to be seen was the overall winner in a national level bodybuilding competiton. Words can't descibe the feeling. This only added fuel to my desire to continue to strive for higher goals. And, most recently I reached another goal by bringing my best overall package to the 2011 IFBB North American Championships, a Pro Qualifier, where I placed first in open middleweight and 1st in over 35 middleweight.

iForce Nutrition is proud to announce that Suzanne is now here to help you all out on the board. Think you know how to bodybuild better than a girl? GUESS AGAIN.

Suzanne is an expert in diet, training, and supplementation. She works directly with NPC Super Heavy Weight Dusty Hanshaw and has even taught him a few things! If you need help on anything whatsoever related to iForce, working out, or your diet, please shoot her a line!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

welcome to the forums Suzanne
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome news!!! Welcome to AM

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome to AM!!!

And to you StakedCop I am loggin it. Yesterday took a dexaprine dose as well. Made note of it in my log.
    Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH

posting here. sorry to invade on the thread.

I couldn't find the post where you asked me about if I was loggin TT33... was too early in the morning for me lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"   lbs.

Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be part of team iForce and look forward to great things. I will be working hard to promote iForce and be my all time best at USAs in July

A few pics to tell my story...

The end of 1995 is when i began my weight loss journey. I was almost 32 at the time and a 5' weighed around 180
    With my daughter
    Name:  MeChristine.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  26.2 KB
    with my daughter and carrying nephew
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  50.8 KB

By the end of 2001 I had lost all the weight (the biggest changes happened from beginning of 2000-2001
    Nov 2001
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  46.1 KB

Far left is a week out from my first show right is North Americans 2011
    Name:  390718_2853608307339_1473481020_32975222_1082685354_n.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  42.6 KB

Left fitsrt bb show march 2002 right North Americans 2011
    Name:  384701_2853607987331_1473481020_32975221_1923270285_n.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  41.1 KB

I did figure 2004 and 2006 because i feared getting "big" I viewed it as fat
    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  52.9 KB

I won the over all at 200 Jr Nationals as a MW
    Name:  JrNats2009Finals06.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  65.3 KB

From a photo shoot a week out from North Americans 2011
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  125.7 KB

At the 2011 North Americans I place first in MW open and MW over 35 The overall went to the HW
    Name:  313163_10150310576491592_204157346591_8076532_1250103563_n.jpg
Size:  28.1 KB
    Name:  305343_10150310585571592_204157346591_8076602_1351149949_n.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  29.5 KB

I love the training, the hard work and the journey to each and every show!!!

I have a YouTube Channel where i will be doing videos for iForce - FBBerSuzanneGermano
    I also have a facebook page - SuzanneGermanoBodybuilder
    and of course my website in my signature which has link to my blog and youtube

Happy to be here! Thanks again Vaughn
    iTrain…iCompete…iDominate…iFor ce!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete www.iforcenutrition.com
    www.SuzanneGermano.com
  6. New Member

Welcome Suzanne! great to have you apart of the family ...... dont let baldwanus touch you LOL jk josh
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Wow
    Truth
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FBB_Suzanne View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be part of team iForce and look forward to great things. I will be working hard to promote iForce and be my all time best at USAs in July

A few pics to tell my story...

The end of 1995 is when i began my weight loss journey. I was almost 32 at the time and a 5' weighed around 180
    With my daughter
    Name:  MeChristine.jpg
Size:  26.2 KB
    with my daughter and carrying nephew
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  50.8 KB

By the end of 2001 I had lost all the weight (the biggest changes happened from beginning of 2000-2001
    Nov 2001
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  46.1 KB

Far left is a week out from my first show right is North Americans 2011
    Name:  390718_2853608307339_1473481020_32975222_1082685354_n.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  42.6 KB

Left fitsrt bb show march 2002 right North Americans 2011
    Name:  384701_2853607987331_1473481020_32975221_1923270285_n.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  41.1 KB

I did figure 2004 and 2006 because i feared getting "big" I viewed it as fat
    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  52.9 KB

I won the over all at 200 Jr Nationals as a MW
    Name:  JrNats2009Finals06.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  65.3 KB

From a photo shoot a week out from North Americans 2011
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  125.7 KB

At the 2011 North Americans I place first in MW open and MW over 35 The overall went to the HW
    Name:  313163_10150310576491592_204157346591_8076532_1250103563_n.jpg
Size:  28.1 KB
    Name:  305343_10150310585571592_204157346591_8076602_1351149949_n.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  29.5 KB

I love the training, the hard work and the journey to each and every show!!!

I have a YouTube Channel where i will be doing videos for iForce - FBBerSuzanneGermano
    I also have a facebook page - SuzanneGermanoBodybuilder
    and of course my website in my signature which has link to my blog and youtube

Happy to be here! Thanks again Vaughn
    Suzanne! Your a huge inspiration to us all! Loving the drive, passion, and sincerity that you have to offer! I look forward to seeing what you bring to this already amazing company!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to have you here. You look great, tons of respect for you! So proud of your achievements and the body you have built, and not letting any obstacles stand in your way! God bless you, and i wish you a ton of luck in your future success!

Mike
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

glad to have you on the forum and on board with iForce
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Suzanne. What is your training like? Split wise. Curious to hear your philosophies on training and diet, too, if you do not mind !
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Suzanne. What is your training like? Split wise. Curious to hear your philosophies on training and diet, too, if you do not mind !
    Good question, interested as well!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"   lbs.

Thank everyone. My daughter just got home from college a few days ago and my mom is in town visiting so not much time to be online. I will go into detail on training and diet when I have a bit more time
    www.SuzanneGermano.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

awesome! proud to have you, you have such an inspiring story
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Thank everyone. My daughter just got home from college a few days ago and my mom is in town visiting so not much time to be online. I will go into detail on training and diet when I have a bit more time
    Spend time with your daughter, most important IMO. Looking forward to your future posts though!

Mike
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"   lbs.

Thank everyone for the warm welcome!

It's been a crazy busy few weeks.My daughter got into town for her winter break and my mom is visiting from Maine. The Monday after Christmas Chase, Christine and I pack up the 2 dogs and we drove to Palm Desert to my sisters house and my entire family was there first time in years everyone was together for Christmas. then we went down to San Diego so I could get some ART form Derik Farnsworth.

My training split right now is
    Sat Legs
    sun train
    mon off
    Tues train
    Wed train
    Thur Train
    Fri off

Legs is always Saturday because we make the trip out to Metroflex. It is about an hour each way. Right now the other days are changing each week so that each week one of my body parts is hit twice except chest it will always be only once a week. Since North Americans I have been working with Dusty Hanshaw so he is doing my diet and training.

Over the years I have trained 5-6 days a week. I do best on a diet of mod carbs, mod protein, low fat. Right now we are do just a little bit of cardio 20 min twice a week (my off days) I have a stepmill at home so that's not to bad

I will be starting up a training journal as i get ready for USAs so the rest of my off season and prep.
    www.SuzanneGermano.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

It's been a crazy busy few weeks.My daughter got into town for her winter break and my mom is visiting from Maine. The Monday after Christmas Chase, Christine and I pack up the 2 dogs and we drove to Palm Desert to my sisters house and my entire family was there first time in years everyone was together for Christmas. then we went down to San Diego so I could get some ART form Derik Farnsworth.

Sat Legs
    sun train
    mon off
    Tues train
    Wed train
    Thur Train
    Fri off

Legs is always Saturday because we make the trip out to Metroflex. It is about an hour each way. Right now the other days are changing each week so that each week one of my body parts is hit twice except chest it will always be only once a week. Since North Americans I have been working with Dusty Hanshaw so he is doing my diet and training.

Over the years I have trained 5-6 days a week. I do best on a diet of mod carbs, mod protein, low fat. Right now we are do just a little bit of cardio 20 min twice a week (my off days) I have a stepmill at home so that's not to bad

I will be starting up a training journal as i get ready for USAs so the rest of my off season and prep.

USA's? Good stuff! Are you qualified still, or do you have to do a small show first to re-qualify?

Mike
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    USA's? Good stuff! Are you qualified still, or do you have to do a small show first to re-qualify?

Mike
    Already qualified I place 1st in both open MW and masters MW at North Americans. Pro card only goes to overall which was the HW
    www.SuzanneGermano.com
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Sat Legs
    sun train
    mon off
    Tues train
    Wed train
    Thur Train
    Fri off

Loving this! Jealous of your at home stepmill! I bet that comes in handy pre contest!!!!!!! I gotta fly out and do some legs with you soon!!!!!! Reppin i-force!!!! Crushing legs!!!! I won an i-force hardcore leg contest way back. I tend to overkill my legs...
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Already qualified I place 1st in both open MW and masters MW at North Americans. Pro card only goes to overall which was the HW
    OO wow, congrats to you. Those are some HUGE accomplishments! Will you be at the arnold classic this year? I am competing in the arnold amateur.

Mike
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"   lbs.

OO wow, congrats to you. Those are some HUGE accomplishments! Will you be at the arnold classic this year? I am competing in the arnold amateur.

Mike
    Thank you!

Probaby won't be going not sure if it is in the budget. Good luck to you!
    www.SuzanneGermano.com
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Mike
    Hey man good luck on that!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Thank you!

Probaby won't be going not sure if it is in the budget. Good luck to you!
    Thanks, appreciate it!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Hey man good luck on that!
    Thanks bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taurus Nutrition brings a 30 day M1P Exclusive!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. Welcome APS Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:41 AM