Maximize v2 help

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I had a bottle of this completely unopened under my bed (out of the sun, away from moisture and heat) that is now essentially a brick. Its still unopened, but completely unuseable. Is there anything I can do, or somehow get a replacement? Just curious, I bought 3-4 bottles and it's definitely kick ass. Thank you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crush it up...its the cit malate. 100% normal if it sits for a super long time.

Crush it up into powder, and itll stay that way. Put it in your fridge if possible to make sure no more moisture gets in.

GHO5T

Awards
I have may supps that get like this. I just throw it in a blender to get it back to powder. Like Vaughn said, just throw it in the freezer when you can.

NPCout

Awards
Most supplements do this. Take a butter knife and stab the hell out of it!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have may supps that get like this. I just throw it in a blender to get it back to powder. Like Vaughn said, just throw it in the freezer when you can.
^^^^^^

if i have supps harden up, i just toss them in the blender and mix em up.

but ive found keeping my powdered supps in the fridge really helps, the mini fridge in my room is stocked full of stuff ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^^

if i have supps harden up, i just toss them in the blender and mix em up.

but ive found keeping my powdered supps in the fridge really helps, the mini fridge in my room is stocked full of stuff ;)

Last time I threw a powder in the blender, the heat from the blender made some of the powder like glue!

Mike