hemavol

wingzors

Awards
Just wanted to post a quit thank you and tell you a couple good workouts I've had the last couple days using hemavol. My lifts went up and I felt better through the whole workout using it. I didn't feel unmotivated and had complete focus with it the whole time. So again thanks for the great product can't wait until I get my maximize to try them both out

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you're liking hemavol bro!

adding maximize into the mix makes for an awesome combo ;)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Just wanted to post a quit thank you and tell you a couple good workouts I've had the last couple days using hemavol. My lifts went up and I felt better through the whole workout using it. I didn't feel unmotivated and had complete focus with it the whole time. So again thanks for the great product can't wait until I get my maximize to try them both out
Im on day 4 of
Them both, and there pretty legit stuff, loving the taste mixed!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Max/Hema combo is awesome!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked the hemavol!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks for speaking up! It's people like you that help others out there make decisions easier :).

Mike

wingzors

Awards
I think its always a good idea to talk about the good products and get people going in the right direction

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its always a good idea to talk about the good products and get people going in the right direction
I agree.. things that work are so limited and we are all here to better ourselves. Many of us do not have the money to do a ton of trial and error with supplements.

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Q: is there a reason why watermelon is so much more than lemon drop?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
oh i should have checked again, about a day ago here on nutraplanet hemavol was selling at MSRP

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Possibly they were different serving sizes?
NP tends to do weird stuff like this when new products drop. i know when watermelon FIRST hit the store, they had the hemavol/combo deal.....usually when they have a sale like that, they spike the price up on the single product to tempt you to buy the stack ;)

price should have dropped back down to normal....if it hasnt, this is something i would be calling NP about, as we dont decide what they price their products at :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Good to hear bro!!!! What was the workout type you were doing? High Volume? Low Volume? Legs? Arms?