is iforce-500 of good quality?

mikeonopiates

Awards
i heard ppl say its underdosed and that i should get t-force instead, but i like the price of iforce on amazon better. does anyone have any good experiences on iforce's fadogia?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'll make sure vaughn see's this;

all iforce products are third party tested for purity.....you can be sure whats on the label is whats in the product ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a issue when iforce first released f500 where the caps weren't weighing out. Rumor turned out to be true and Vaughn contacted EVERY person that order and replaced every order with the properly weighed caps. I was one of the people that ordered and the caps didn't weigh out (also was not a iforce rep at the time) Vaughn replaced my 10 bottles I bought. I love the stuff

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we talking about fadogia here?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
even if, thats the manufacturers (which unless iforce manufactures their own supplement) issue. Manufacturer needs to make sure the product meets the label claiims, unless iforce puts labels on themselves.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even if, thats the manufacturers (which unless iforce manufactures their own supplement) issue. Manufacturer needs to make sure the product meets the label claiims, unless iforce puts labels on themselves.
If I recall it was the manufacture's fault. But like I said I didn't follow it that closely because I wasn't a rep for iforce at the time.