Official Protean Review Thread!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK guys/gals...

Starting this week we began shipping protean samples out. Our reps will have them by Friday/early next week. They will put their reviews up first, and then the other reviews will be put in here as well.

For everyone who gets to try Protean...leave us a review!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
just got my samples, tried the Chocolate for right now, still have the other 2 for other times. but holy crap, the chocolate is amazing, honestly unlike any other chocolate I've ever tried. Great mixability (only took 4 shakes lol) and honestly tasted like a milkshake :D can't wait to try the other flavors

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my samples in... Problem is I'm out of town until friday!!! I'm living in a hotel this week and sure could have used the extra protein!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my samples yesterday, tried both chocolate and vanilla today. I hate strawberry, my girl will have to test that one out haha. I will write a detailed review, but for now, I'll give something short. Vanilla was AWESOME, very twisted taste imo. I live close to hershey park, and go every summer. When I was drinking the chocolate, I thought I was at hersheys chocolate world, it just had that smell! :). Taste was awesome, but very different from a reg chocolate!

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my samples.....................used all 3 today.....................

mixability is awesome with this stuff.....really does only take a couple shakes...pretty impressed with that. all of the flavors have an "ice creamy" kind of flavor......i mixed with milk so they were obviously a little more milk shake like :p

Vanilla Cupcake Batter is my favorite, like a vanilla fribble shake from friendly's. Choco Truffle is like a dark chocolate milkshake....strawberry tastes just like a strawberry milkshake from mcdonalds *this being my "least favorite", its good, im just not a huge strawberry flavored drink fan*

cant wait to have tubs of choco/vanilla :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my samples.....................used all 3 today.....................

mixability is awesome with this stuff.....really does only take a couple shakes...pretty impressed with that. all of the flavors have an "ice creamy" kind of flavor......i mixed with milk so they were obviously a little more milk shake like :p

Vanilla Cupcake Batter is my favorite, like a vanilla fribble shake from friendly's. Choco Truffle is like a dark chocolate milkshake....strawberry tastes just like a strawberry milkshake from mcdonalds *this being my "least favorite", its good, im just not a huge strawberry flavored drink fan*

cant wait to have tubs of choco/vanilla :D

Mixed mine with milk to :) Over achiever using all 3 in 1 day :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mixed mine with milk to :) Over achiever using all 3 in 1 day :D
i mixed the choco right when they got there......

few hours later was just looking at the other samples sitting on my desk all lonely....so i said fawk it i'll mix another one up............few hours later, did the same to the final one :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
guess i'm the odd man out that used water :p lol

Agree with the "ice creamy" flavor though Josh, even when mixed with water

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to take me a few more days to get out all the testers from AM. I was out of the office until today, and came back to all of my samples being stolen by our sales reps. Not cool.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to take me a few more days to get out all the testers from AM. I was out of the office until today, and came back to all of my samples being stolen by our sales reps. Not cool.
cant leave tasty treats like that just laying around.

shame on you.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry tastes amazing! I'm not used to having good flavored protein like this... I always buy the cheap unflavored stuff or SP. I'm gonna mix my next scoop in Greek yogurt :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry tastes amazing! I'm not used to having good flavored protein like this... I always buy the cheap unflavored stuff or SP. I'm gonna mix my next scoop in Greek yogurt :D
Maybe I will just man up and try the strawberry.. even though I hate strawberry! :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now available for sale in our webstore! sick opening price! will not happen again!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
now available for sale in our webstore! sick opening price! will not happen again!
tried going to the link in the email that went out... didn't work... Really interested in getting in on this, its a great price

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You know what... must have been my mobile or something... it works fine from my desktop...

Thanks VT

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some cake batter today, and trust me I will give a honest review when I get it. I order about every new protein that comes out especially when they say taste is amazing, but in all honestly I have yet to find a vanilla flavor that does not gag me, so I am looking foward to its ar*****

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
not sure why ar***** is blocked out

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
a r r i v a l

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some cake batter today, and trust me I will give a honest review when I get it. I order about every new protein that comes out especially when they say taste is amazing, but in all honestly I have yet to find a vanilla flavor that does not gag me, so I am looking foward to its ar*****

Weird that it's blocked.

Mix 1scoop/4oz water and it'll be your fav vanilla yet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never will be available from NP.

Out dated store. Use Chrome and it won't happen. 100% safe

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mine will be here tomorrow, if it is that good I will still be able to pick some up at sale price

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine will be here tomorrow, if it is that good I will still be able to pick some up at sale price
Looking forward to it bro! Move quick, I don't know how long that sale price will be for

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it bro! Move quick, I don't know how long that sale price will be for
Sale price was still up so I picked up more. This stuff is good guys, give it a try

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so your thoughts on vanilla? i know your other thread is in the iForce section but could you spread the love here too PWEEEZ :)