iForce needs beta testers: are you easily INTIMIDATED?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Nutrition is getting ready to release another UNIQUE compound for the first time. This compound is 99% pure and guarantees to give IMPRESSIVE lbm gains, deeper more restful sleep, as well as a great "recomp" effect.

Product Highlights:

1 pill per day, right before bed. No timing your doses properly, just 1 pill/day no matter what.

Start feeling it by day 5!

Clinically proven to illicit INSANE hormonal response.

HOW TO BECOME A TESTER

Complete the following form in its entirety before Thanksgiving day to be given a chance to be chosen. Users who can keep a daily log(minimum of 3-4 updates/week) and are not running any other test boosters/anabolics are qualified. Upon being chosen, all testers will be notified of full ingredient panel as well as product write up.

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Current supplements being used
4. Your training split
5. Your current diet
6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product?
7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review?

ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE IN PRIOR TO ME EATING DINNER ON THANKSGIVING. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO BETA TEST, BUT STILL WANT A CHANCE AT A FREE BOTTLE ONCE WE RELEASE IT, IF THIS THREAD REACHES 1000 POSTS, POST #1000 WILL RECEIVE 1 FREE BOTTLE ALONG WITH ANY OTHER IFORCE PRODUCT OF THEIR CHOICE.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW!! hoping its coming soon, but you guys should really get in on this! one pill per day always makes life easier, and one ingredient, either it doesnt work or its DAMN effective, and knowing iForce, you can bet its the latter... :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I seeing this right, one ingredient on the label?

Very interesting. I shall follow the beta logs.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it's an ingredient this awesome, why mess it up with extra ish :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't read the label properly on zoom. 30mg per serving?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't read the label properly on zoom. 30mg per serving?
30? or is it 300? or is it 3000mcg? or is it 3mcg? AHHHTHEPOSSIBILITIES.JPG

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no clue what in the world you were talking about until I read the once a day dosing. Then it clicked for me :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok ok this will totally stack well with almost EVERYTHING iForce makes! Great choice guys!

PNC

Awards
hey vaugh chris from portland nutrition corner i would be all about beta -testing any new product for you guys. tropinol has been rocking by the way.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 24
2. Weight: 175
3. Current supplements being used: Krill oil, Multis including mag oil, occassional DAA with creatine and beta-alanine, whey protein.
4. Your training split: M W S Circuit workout, M-S MMA protocol training usually 3-8 hours worth depending on the day
5. Your current diet: Anything and everything 7000 plus calories
6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product?: I guess although I eat well
7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? YUPPERS

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YOURE IN.

I'll make sure we get you a bottle so you can log it on here man, I think you're going to love it :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have said this is DSHEA compliant, is there anything that would cause problems for a tested athlete or any disclaimers like that people need to be aware of?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have said this is DSHEA compliant, is there anything that would cause problems for a tested athlete or any disclaimers like that people need to be aware of?
100% legal in all sporting organizations afaik. Will not cause any failed/positive tests for anabolics, or any banned substances.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Your post on UKM confused me when you said you also brought out Protodrol and Dymethazine as I didn't originally think it was in that ball park.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm... I may have to look into this once released.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Your post on UKM confused me when you said you also brought out Protodrol and Dymethazine as I didn't originally think it was in that ball park.

I said its an original compound, the same as those were. My exact words were:

Remember we've had two other original compounds(well, I have anyway), Dymethazine and Protodrol. While this isn't a hormone, I'm pretty damn excited for its release

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just confirming no possible contraindications were there for tested athletes, false positives etc as this is a beta test and therefore they cannot do their own due diligence.

I can read when you say something isn't a hormone lol. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
YOURE IN.

I'll make sure we get you a bottle so you can log it on here man, I think you're going to love it :D
Is that in response to my application? If so, SWEET THANKS bro, I cannot wait. If not awesome tease LMBO

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
1. Age - 19
2. Weight - 155lbs
3. Current supplements being used - multi, fish oil,green tea + acai, zma, hmb, whey & casein protein, bcaa, glutamine, superpump max, cla, l-carnitine
4. Your training split - legs, chest + bi's, back + tri's, delts + traps, abs every training day, 1 / 2 off day a week depending how I feel, cardio 2 - 3 times a week in the morning
5. Your current diet - 3500 calories a day 40 / 40 / 20
6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product? Yes, although I think my training/nutrition is already pretty good at the moment
7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? Yes!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that in response to my application? If so, SWEET THANKS bro, I cannot wait. If not awesome tease LMBO
LMAO, that would be a crappy tease! :p

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So you guys wanna know who gets to be the first to beta test our newest product!??!?!

allieninja
Tomahawk88
diabeticlifter
ncangey0513
jaycuda
southpaw23
jcatanese985
natandrb
RJW719
napalm

All winners, please email [email protected] Make sure to mention you are one of the beta testers! And he'll get all the other information out to you guys!!

Thanks to all that entered! And keep an eye out for these logs to start popping up :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
huh???? I saw none of those entrants... was there another thread?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there was a larger thread in company promo.

I will be chosing more winners from this thread ASAP. Don't fret, iForce fans WILL be rewarded!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm..... interesting....

Im in the middle of testing hemavol for you guys... would this be conflicting?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm..... interesting....

Im in the middle of testing hemavol for you guys... would this be conflicting?
You are pretty far in.. how far are you? I'd imagine you would be done with hemavol by the time this arrives. Let me go review your log and see if I think you are good enough :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lol... im only in on my second week actually....

I had to finish up my other log previous to this last week and then last week was a holiday... so REALLY its not a fair showing of how I typically log ;)

Check out my compound 20 log in my sig.... you will be impressed... Im VERY detailed when doing a beta test.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol... im only in on my second week actually....

I had to finish up my other log previous to this last week and then last week was a holiday... so REALLY its not a fair showing of how I typically log ;)

Check out my compound 20 log in my sig.... you will be impressed... Im VERY detailed when doing a beta test.
Well start mega dosing, LETS GO!!!!!

Hahah jk, but your other log was very good and impressive. Trust me when I said, we at I-Force remember things like that :).

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike, just to let you know your threads at UKM are dwindling. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike, just to let you know your threads at UKM are dwindling. :)
O shoot, i forgot about that board.. I've been so busy lately!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this!!!

Thepaul7

Awards
Any thoughts from the loggers on how Intimidate is on the digestive system? Regular DAA is a no go for me because it gives me extreme stomach distress.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I've noticed absolutely no GI distress, and if anyone is gonna notice it'll be me. DAA always kills me the first few days, and there hasn't been a hint of anything.

On another note, seeing as all logs are going well, when will this be available to purchase? I'd like to plan a nice cycle and utilize this in my PCT. An awesome PCT combo you could sell would be Intimidate, and Reversitol V2. Add in a cortisol suppressant and you're set!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the logs are going extremely well...arent they? :D :D :D told yall!!!

should be ready soon. waiting on the final caps to come back from manufacturer.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the logs are going extremely well...arent they? :D :D :D told yall!!!

should be ready soon. waiting on the final caps to come back from manufacturer.
As long as i have a bottle or two for my 8 week pct in march post Arnold Amateur, IM HAPPY :D

Reversitol V.2
Testabolan V.2
Intimidate

FOR 8 WEEKS?????????? I think so!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOOKINg forward to its realease, will be stacking much similar to Mike's reversitol testobolan and intimidate stack... :) good good stuff. Glad everyone likes it so much

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOOKINg forward to its realease, will be stacking much similar to Mike's reversitol testobolan and intimidate stack... :) good good stuff. Glad everyone likes it so much
COPY CAT :p

Lets throw tropinol in to! ;) Lets see whose balls explode first!!! :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahaha umm i dont get to unload as often as I would need to to run all three man...BAAAD IDEA LOL

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
hahaha umm i dont get to unload as often as I would need to to run all three man...BAAAD IDEA LOL
What's the matter, Jill and Rosie not talking to you now-a-days? :rofl:

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Take your left hand palm facing you, and look at what your fingers spell.
1258483566999.jpg

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ^^^^^^

No headaches or complaints whatsoever with thy hand

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in just the sleep benefits alone, anything else is a bonus

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha Jill gets a workout for sure, issue is it will NEVER replace the real thing... just can never get the real thing often enough, as it is with all men

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I wish we could see some blood tests on this to see where it stands in comparison to Sodium D-Asperate....