Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Man I wish I had time for a workout tomorrow. I don't get off my 12 shift til 6:30 am, gotta take a power nap and be in Lansing by 1pm for dinner. By the time I'm done eating there will be no point lol.
    All I can say is I am thankful for my Dexaprine this Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving to u bud, kill the workout!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Enjoy the chest and back destruction!! And eat up!

    What you loggin next week?
    Yeah buddy!

    Next week is my last week of Reversitol V2 so i'll continue to log that as well as workouts and pics. I've also switched up my diet so i'll keep you posted on that
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Man I wish I had time for a workout tomorrow. I don't get off my 12 shift til 6:30 am, gotta take a power nap and be in Lansing by 1pm for dinner. By the time I'm done eating there will be no point lol.
    All I can say is I am thankful for my Dexaprine this Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving to u bud, kill the workout!
    Sorry to hear that bro, i got it in for you so don't worry! Enjoy the day as best you can
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor

    Yeah buddy!

    Next week is my last week of Reversitol V2 so i'll continue to log that as well as workouts and pics. I've also switched up my diet so i'll keep you posted on that
    Nice! I'll be reading up man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Chest & Back Massacre Results:

    Incline barbell: 3 x 12, 1 x 7 @315
    Seated cable row: 4 x 15

    DB bench: 4 x 12, worked up to 125 x 12
    Hammer Strength underhand row: 4 x 15

    Cable crosses: 4 x 15
    Lat pulldowns: 4 x 15

    Single arm hammer strength incline press: 5 x 15 each arm
    Standing lat pulldowns w/rope attachment: 5 x 15

    Cardio:
    5min row
    20min stairs
    15 min bike

    Felt Great!!

    Results...


    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  80.0 KBName:  photo2.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  99.1 KBName:  photo4.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  77.6 KBName:  photo5.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  74.8 KBName:  photo6.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  65.2 KB
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   
       


  6. Went in on arms and HIIT today. Followed but about an hour of raking leaves. Probably still haven't put a dent in the damage i did yesterday tho! lol
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  7. Phew!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Chest & Back Massacre Results:

    Incline barbell: 3 x 12, 1 x 7 @315
    Seated cable row: 4 x 15

    DB bench: 4 x 12, worked up to 125 x 12
    Hammer Strength underhand row: 4 x 15

    Cable crosses: 4 x 15
    Lat pulldowns: 4 x 15

    Single arm hammer strength incline press: 5 x 15 each arm
    Standing lat pulldowns w/rope attachment: 5 x 15

    Cardio:
    5min row
    20min stairs
    15 min bike

    Felt Great!!

    Results...


    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  80.0 KBName:  photo2.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  99.1 KBName:  photo4.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  77.6 KBName:  photo5.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  74.8 KBName:  photo6.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  65.2 KB
    VERY VERY impressive back bro. If I had to be an ass and critique you on something, I'd say more thickness in your upper chest area. I see an area of weakness on your most muscular, but otherwise you look great!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    VERY VERY impressive back bro. If I had to be an ass and critique you on something, I'd say more thickness in your upper chest area. I see an area of weakness on your most muscular, but otherwise you look great!
    Thanks bro! Your not being an ass, lol. I try to focus on my upper chest whenever i train it. It's coming along but nowhere near what i need it to be. Any good exercises/techinques you recommend?

    Thanks for the honest critique bro!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Thanks bro! Your not being an ass, lol. I try to focus on my upper chest whenever i train it. It's coming along but nowhere near what i need it to be. Any good exercises/techinques you recommend?

    Thanks for the honest critique bro!

    I'd be lying if i told you I can help you with your upper chest. For me, my upper chest is genetically gifted so to say, so I wish I could help, but I cant. My back width sucks for me.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. I'll trade ya! Lol, as frustrating as it is, been working my butt off to overcome genetics. It's my belief that hard work prevails at some point, so I'll keep at it.

    Thanks tho bro!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    I'll trade ya! Lol, as frustrating as it is, been working my butt off to overcome genetics. It's my belief that hard work prevails at some point, so I'll keep at it.

    Thanks tho bro!
    I agree with the hard work.. I have yet to fail at something I've been trying to do.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Chest day baby!!!

    Excuse my excitement but i only get 2 of these a month. A chest only day. Usually do 2 weeks of chest and back and 2 weeks on chest only. So i'm ready.

    Another thing that isn't usual for me is to do repeat workouts unless, they are 5 star workouts. And those workouts are kept stored away deep in my mind. Good workouts are stored on my phone but today i need epicness.

    This workout has served as my bread and butter for chest development and it gets better and better as i tweak it more and more each time. I got the base of this workout from Jay Cut, and just built on it to fit me and my training style. I've only done this workout about 7 or 8 times. I try not to overuse it, don't want to dilute it's potentcy.

    Here we go:

    Tread: 5 min

    Chest stretch/ rotator exercises: 5 min

    Incline Barbell: 1 wrm up, 3 x 12 (Pressing from a rested position)

    Incline DB: 3 x 12

    Flat Cable flyes: 2 x 12 (might sub this exercise for decline cables if i can get it set up. If so, decline cable flyes: 3 x 15)

    Pec deck: 2 x 15

    Flat barbell: 3 x 12 (Pressing from rested position)

    Flat DB: 3 x 12 (holding DBs in vertical press position)

    Decline Barbell: 2 x 15

    Cable crosses: 7 x 12 (Squeeze!!!, posing between sets)

    MUST get cardio in: 450 calories

    2 words:
    Leh Go!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Chest day baby!!!

    Excuse my excitement but i only get 2 of these a month. A chest only day. Usually do 2 weeks of chest and back and 2 weeks on chest only. So i'm ready.

    Another thing that isn't usual for me is to do repeat workouts unless, they are 5 star workouts. And those workouts are kept stored away deep in my mind. Good workouts are stored on my phone but today i need epicness.

    This workout has served as my bread and butter for chest development and it gets better and better as i tweak it more and more each time. I got the base of this workout from Jay Cut, and just built on it to fit me and my training style. I've only done this workout about 7 or 8 times. I try not to overuse it, don't want to dilute it's potentcy.

    Here we go:

    Tread: 5 min

    Chest stretch/ rotator exercises: 5 min

    Incline Barbell: 1 wrm up, 3 x 12 (Pressing from a rested position)

    Incline DB: 3 x 12

    Flat Cable flyes: 2 x 12 (might sub this exercise for decline cables if i can get it set up. If so, decline cable flyes: 3 x 15)

    Pec deck: 2 x 15

    Flat barbell: 3 x 12 (Pressing from rested position)

    Flat DB: 3 x 12 (holding DBs in vertical press position)

    Decline Barbell: 2 x 15

    Cable crosses: 7 x 12 (Squeeze!!!, posing between sets)

    MUST get cardio in: 450 calories

    2 words:
    Leh Go!!
    great work man! You kill it in there! Loving the FST7 goodnss in there! Keep killing it bro!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. killer workout man, so its safe to say you are enjoying to reversitol then ey?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    great work man! You kill it in there! Loving the FST7 goodnss in there! Keep killing it bro!
    oh yeah! FST7 is tha bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    killer workout man, so its safe to say you are enjoying to reversitol then ey?
    Safer than Ken Griffey stealing 2nd! Just trying to max out all the benefits before it runs out
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  17. BTW, My pecs literally felt like they wanted to detach themselves all walk out the gym cursing me out. But since they couldn't, they had to endure the slaughter!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  18. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    BTW, My pecs literally felt like they wanted to detach themselves all walk out the gym cursing me out. But since they couldn't, they had to endure the slaughter!
    Hhaahh! Thats how I like to train!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hhaahh! Thats how I like to train!
    NO other way brother!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  20. Today is a cheat day! So i'll be having my usual cheat of:

    2 extra lean ground turkey burgers
    2 whole wheat sandwich rounds
    2 slices of fat free cheese
    Tomato
    Pickle
    Bag of Baked Lays

    I'm hitting abs and HIIT. Plus i'll be focusing on hitting the long head of my bicep because i need peaks. Whats the use of having 20+ inch arms with a baby peek? lol, so i'll be focusing on hitting just that outer head.

    Prolly will throw in some tri's just because. Here we go:

    100 reps upper abs (50 ball crunches, 50 reaches)
    100 reps lower abs (25 hanging leg ups, 25 knees to chest, 25 lying leg ups, 25 lying knees to chest)
    100 reps obliques (25 russian twist, 50 machine twist, 25 windshields)

    DB preacher curls: 4 x 12 (35lbs)
    Incline curls: 4 x 12 (35lbs)

    Close grip tricep pushdown: 7 x 15

    HIIT on Bike

    Leh Go!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  21. Time for some back training! When i'm facing those curtains i want to feel confidence. Next time i see a pic of my back on stage, win lose or draw, i want to have the best back in the shot.

    That time is now...

    Here we go:

    Pull ups: 5 x 10
    Deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 5 x 5 (might add weight each set after 1st set of 405)
    Wide grip lat pull downs: 4 x 12 (Squeeze!!)
    Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldowns: 4 x 15 superset with Bent over row: 4 x 15
    T bar row: 4 x 15
    Overhead cable crosses: 7 x 15

    Cardio: Row machine x 15min, Stairmaster x 15min


    Even tho i have my eyes set on getting to that national stage, i haven't forgotten about my local competition. There are some guys BRINGIN IT locally, so i've been feeling this quote lately, "Train better than your best, look better than the rest"

    Leh Go!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  22. Time for some back training! When i'm facing those curtains i want to feel confidence. Next time i see a pic of my back on stage, win lose or draw, i want to have the best back in the shot.

    That time is now...

    Here we go:

    Pull ups: 5 x 10
    Deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 5 x 5 (might add weight each set after 1st set of 405)
    Wide grip lat pull downs: 4 x 12 (Squeeze!!)
    Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldowns: 4 x 15 superset with Bent over row: 4 x 15
    T bar row: 4 x 15
    Overhead cable crosses: 7 x 15

    Cardio: Row machine x 15min, Stairmaster x 15min


    Even tho i have my eyes set on getting to that national stage, i haven't forgotten about my local competition. There are some guys BRINGIN IT locally, so i've been feeling this quote lately, "Train better than your best, look better than the rest"

    Leh Go!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  23. Back workout was amazing today! Didn't use a ton of weight rather i focused on squeezing and posing motions. Back was lit up but not burnt up so i enjoyed it today.

    Worked up to 455 x 5 for my last set. Here are some action shots...

    Name:  photo(20).JPG
Views: 56
Size:  330.5 KBName:  photo(18).JPG
Views: 59
Size:  324.9 KBName:  photo(19).JPG
Views: 59
Size:  345.5 KB

    BTW, weight seems to be stuck at 262. Stupid Thanksgiving and Train to cut Eat to bulk. But i'ma keep it up and see if i can land in some better territory come Jan.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  24. 262? You're technically cutting atm right?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Solid man. Have you ever used a nutrient partitioner like r-ala? I've found, the more size I put on, the better they work. Obviously with more size, the less supplements tend to work, but R-ala I feel gets better.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    262? You're technically cutting atm right?
    I was, i came out of my cut the weekend before Thanksgiving. Now i'm just hovering, want to bring in the new year between 250-255 and go into my prep from there. That way i'll be able to take my time getting down to 225.

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Solid man. Have you ever used a nutrient partitioner like r-ala? I've found, the more size I put on, the better they work. Obviously with more size, the less supplements tend to work, but R-ala I feel gets better.

    Mike
    I sure have! R-ala and Anabolic Pump. Haven't used them in a while but now that you brought it to my attention. hmmmmmmm......
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  27. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    I was, i came out of my cut the weekend before Thanksgiving. Now i'm just hovering, want to bring in the new year between 250-255 and go into my prep from there. That way i'll be able to take my time getting down to 225.



    I sure have! R-ala and Anabolic Pump. Haven't used them in a while but now that you brought it to my attention. hmmmmmmm......
    LOVE anabolic pump. Just bought a ton of R-ala though for cheap. Will be using that this contest prep instead of AP. We shall see how it goes!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    LOVE anabolic pump. Just bought a ton of R-ala though for cheap. Will be using that this contest prep instead of AP. We shall see how it goes!
    Thats awesome CB! It will go great. R-ala and AP are both moderately priced supps, so if you found any of them for cheap you did the right thing. I prolly need to see if i can catch some on a Christmas sale or something myself
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  29. CB introduced me to the awesome world of GDAs/ insulin mimickers. I absolutely fall in love!! The inky 2 I have not tried is AP and need2slin... I wish iforce would make one !


  30. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    CB introduced me to the awesome world of GDAs/ insulin mimickers. I absolutely fall in love!! The inky 2 I have not tried is AP and need2slin... I wish iforce would make one !
    ME TOO!!!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Emeka Okammor Training Log
    By emekajokammor in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:24 PM
  2. Emeka Okammor progres pics
    By emekajokammor in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. Reversitol vs. Reversitol "Regulator V2"
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
  4. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
  5. Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Log in
Log in