Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Nice bro! Very impressive back.
    Everything else looks pretty proportional too.
    What would you consider your most lagging bodypart?
    Thanks a bunch bro! I need those 3d shoulders and I want to see my legs come up too. Plus my wife wants to see my chest come up too! So, I guess everything. Lol!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Man sir, you are indeed killing it! HUGE AND LEAN!

Keep going!
    Thanks bro! Will do!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Go for it brother! I was looking at some of your pics on MD. You look awesome!

I'm looking at doing the Southern USA in Panama City. Don't have a definite date yet but its usually held the 2nd weekend of May. Gotta Qualify for nationals too!
    Good stuff man! What national show is on your mind? Jr. Nationals is what I am thinking right now.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Chest n back, here we go!

Hammer strength Incline 1 wrm up, 4 x 12 (slow controlled reps)
    superset with Pull ups 4 x 10+ (Full ROM)

Bench 4 x 10 (press up from rest on chest position)
    superset with Hammer Strength row 4 x 15 (squeeze and hold each rep)

Pec deck 4 x 12
    BTN pulldowns (Full ROM)

Cable crosses 7 x 12

Plate loaded overhead pulls 5 - 7 x 15

You already know what 2 words go here.....LEH GO!!!

post workout pics:

Attachment 47726

Still sitting at 254. Pushing for 251 by Sat.

Damn man, sick physique!

Mike

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff man! What national show is on your mind? Jr. Nationals is what I am thinking right now.

Mike
    Thanx Mikey. JR nat would be great but it's too early in the year for me. I'd love to hit the end of the year nationals. It will be in Atlanta, which is easier for my family and friends to come to.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    •   

6. nice to see aother guy stay lean in the offseason
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

7. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Thanx Mikey. JR nat would be great but it's too early in the year for me. I'd love to hit the end of the year nationals. It will be in Atlanta, which is easier for my family and friends to come to.
    I really wanted to do Jr. Nats, but I am not qualified. I am qualified for the Arnold Amateur though, which is an even bigger show. This will be my last year competing as a welterweight, and honestly I would rather place 9th at the AC and look my best going up against the best, than 1st at something like the NY Metropolitan. After this, I will be going back to graduate school for two years and will spend those two years bulking up to a solid middleweight.

Mike

8. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    nice to see aother guy stay lean in the offseason
    lol, well.... i was sloppy at one point. 275lbs+ stop weighing after i saw that. 50lbs over contest weight?!? that was crazy, so i HAD to get it together.

Thanks JN!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I really wanted to do Jr. Nats, but I am not qualified. I am qualified for the Arnold Amateur though, which is an even bigger show. This will be my last year competing as a welterweight, and honestly I would rather place 9th at the AC and look my best going up against the best, than 1st at something like the NY Metropolitan. After this, I will be going back to graduate school for two years and will spend those two years bulking up to a solid middleweight.

Mike
    Thats a great idea Mike! 2 years solid bulk, nasty next time you hit the stage. I looked at your pics on MD too bro nice! What you going to grad school for btw?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

10. Deadlifts baby!!!!!!!!

Oh how i miss you deads

ok, here we go:

Warm-up

Machine lat pull downs: 4 x 25

Deads: 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 20, 405 x 10, 225 x 30

-If i'm still alive

Lying leg curls: 4 x 20

Little nervous but Leh Go!!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

11. Did you make it out of the gym alive? Lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Did you make it out of the gym alive? Lol
    lol, yeah i made it. I'm butt booty tired tho! lol, but anyway rest, recover, recoup, reversitol v2 and i'll be ready for shoulderslaughter tomorrow.

Leh Go!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Thats a great idea Mike! 2 years solid bulk, nasty next time you hit the stage. I looked at your pics on MD too bro nice! What you going to grad school for btw?
    I'm currently a Neonatal Intensive care Registered Nurse, but I am going back to grad school for 2 years to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and then 1 more year to get my certificate in Oncology so I will be a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner, specializing in working with cancer kids. My goal is to get into St. Judes research hospital before I retire.

Mike

14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I'm currently a Neonatal Intensive care Registered Nurse, but I am going back to grad school for 2 years to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and then 1 more year to get my certificate in Oncology so I will be a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner, specializing in working with cancer kids. My goal is to get into St. Judes research hospital before I retire.

Mike
    wow you got a good head on your shoulders and a very kind heart. Health care now is so hard. Especially, if you know a lot of stuff about bodybuilding and over all health vs what the govt promotes. Many give up, you sir have a honest to heart awesome dream.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Wow. Mikey! I pray that you reach your dreams and you goals. That is so amazing bro!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

16. Arm Assault!!!!

Bringing the supersets back! I gotta get up to 21in. Taking advantage of this opportunity while my workout partner is outta town. I gotta catch up with him his arms are freaking hoooge and getting more and more freaky every time we train them.

Close grip pushdowns: 4 x 15
    Machine preachers: 4 x 12

DB incline curls: 4 x 12 each arm
    Reverse grip tricep pulldowns: 4 x 15

Cable lying tricep extensions: 6 x 15 + 1 burnout

Rope curls: 4 x 25

Machine tricep push down: 2 x 20

Machine high angle curls: 2 x 12

As you can see we did a lot of machines and cables and not much free weight. And that is because by using controlled weight we could focus on squeezing the rep more than stabilizing it.

All sets were back to back and squeezing each rep.

Felt great!

Name:  AA.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  125.1 KB
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

17. Phew!
    Love the constant tension on cables.
    Lookin swole man.

18. I copied your arm workout from last week think I'm gonna use this one next week, lol

19. Thanks Fl3x and SC!! Enjoy the workouts brother!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    wow you got a good head on your shoulders and a very kind heart. Health care now is so hard. Especially, if you know a lot of stuff about bodybuilding and over all health vs what the govt promotes. Many give up, you sir have a honest to heart awesome dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Wow. Mikey! I pray that you reach your dreams and you goals. That is so amazing bro!
    Thanks guys, appreciate it .

Mike

21. Wassup iForce nation!

Although I’m not done logging my experience with Reversitol V2, I wanted to give a review as I near the end of my bottle L.

First off the testosterone boosting properties of Reversitol V2 are great! Might be TMI, but waking up with woodies like a 16 year old is funny to me. So the boost in natural test is evident.

Secondly, joints seem to be filling a little more lubed. Shoulder hasn’t bothered me in 2 weeks and my knee feels like squatting. This was one of the best attributes of Reversitol V2 for me in my current situation.

Also, I’m seeing more vascularity all over when I do my posing. Especially in my most muscular pose. I’ll get you guys a shot soon.

Maybe the best overall attribute is NO SIDES!! I ran the first week as suggested just to feel it out, then I begin to run it slightly above the recommended dosage. At 250 lbs, I believed that I could but it’s not recommended neither do I suggest it.

Overall, Reversitol V2 has delivered. Period!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

22. I'm not an iForce rep but I'm freakin stoked you liked it bro! Good review.

23. glad you are enjoying it sooo much man! woodies are a great thing!

vascularity increase is also a great sign of lower estrogen and lower overall water.

nice log man!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

24. lol, thanks guys. I'm on my last week of dosages so i might try to stretch them to keep the benefits rolling as long as i can. The joint support that i am feeling is awesome.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

25. Wow... I want to run some now lol. Good review! Good luck in your show!
    RecoverBro ELITE

26. I don't want this log to end!

27. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    I don't want this log to end!
    That's what she said?

28. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Wassup iForce nation!

Although I’m not done logging my experience with Reversitol V2, I wanted to give a review as I near the end of my bottle L.

First off the testosterone boosting properties of Reversitol V2 are great! Might be TMI, but waking up with woodies like a 16 year old is funny to me. So the boost in natural test is evident.

Secondly, joints seem to be filling a little more lubed. Shoulder hasn’t bothered me in 2 weeks and my knee feels like squatting. This was one of the best attributes of Reversitol V2 for me in my current situation.

Also, I’m seeing more vascularity all over when I do my posing. Especially in my most muscular pose. I’ll get you guys a shot soon.

Maybe the best overall attribute is NO SIDES!! I ran the first week as suggested just to feel it out, then I begin to run it slightly above the recommended dosage. At 250 lbs, I believed that I could but it’s not recommended neither do I suggest it.

Overall, Reversitol V2 has delivered. Period!

Really happy you like it man! I can't believe you are almost done with it already, I feel like you just started!

Mike

29. Rotfl @ fl3x!! Had a friend who used to drop that line! lol

Thanks guys, every one of you are awesome. Close knit group over here and i like it!!

I have about a weeks supply left so I'll still be logging even after that to express how long the effects last. So i'll be around for a while. I'm also running a log in the workout forum thread.

Tomorrow is Turkey day for many but for me, it's Chest & BAck Massacre!!

Leh GO!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor
    Rotfl @ fl3x!! Had a friend who used to drop that line! lol

Thanks guys, every one of you are awesome. Close knit group over here and i like it!!

I have about a weeks supply left so I'll still be logging even after that to express how long the effects last. So i'll be around for a while. I'm also running a log in the workout forum thread.

Tomorrow is Turkey day for many but for me, it's Chest & BAck Massacre!!

Leh GO!!
    Enjoy the chest and back destruction!! And eat up!

What you loggin next week?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Emeka Okammor Training Log
    By emekajokammor in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:24 PM
  2. Emeka Okammor progres pics
    By emekajokammor in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 12:25 AM