Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
ppp12.jpg

Look at what the mail man brought me today.... I'm goin in!!

Leh Go!!!

G

GHO5T

Awards
looking good so far EJ... stoked to see what is in the future

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Thanks fella's! I will be working hard and hopefully I won't disappoint.

Arm assault today!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for linking me up! Subscribed.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Went in on arms today! Spent the whole drive over to the gym getting focused...

Treadmill: 5 min warmup

Single Arm cable curls: warmup

Preacher Curls: 4 x 15
superset with Lying DB extensions: 4 x 20+

*Started feeling good. Came up out the hoody.

Rope curls: 4 x 15
superset with rope pushdowns: 4 x 15+

*Feeling great now! Out the shirt, down to the T-back GASP.

2min rest

DB incline curls: 3 x 12 (Squeeze!!!)
superset with straightbar tricep pushdown: 3 x 15+

Alternating single Arm cable curls: Countdown reps (left arm, right arm) 5/5, 4/4, 3/3, 2/2, 1/1, BURNOUT!!!, 3 extra reps on left arm.

15 min HIIT on bike
15 min SS on Elliptical

Felt amazing during this workout. I've decided to go back to the supersets on arms because it has proven to help my arms grow. Used supersets during my off season for about 3 months and both me and my workout partners arms grew an inch.

I started at 19 and he started at 20. By the end of the 3 months i had got up to 20 and decided to text him a pic of the tape measure showing 20in and a lil trash talking....Next day we measured him and his measurement was 21, no matter how tight i strapped that Myotape on his arm, it still said 21. lol!

Performance was slightly increased today! what i'm most excited about while using reversitol v2 is the joint support that i've read about.

Definitely on to something, stay tuned...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer arm workout! I bet your bi's were toasted

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mmmmmm arm supersets are killer :D

do you workout with a partner on a regular basis? if so, at some point you'll have to try this, awesome burnout for bi's:
both of you grab an ez-bar/straight bar *whatevers more comfortable for you* both of you stand next to each other. you do 1 rep, he does 1 rep. you do 2 reps, he does 2 reps......you do 3 reps, he does 3 reps and so on and so on......whoever stops first loses ;)

vaughn used to do this with me when we trained together a couple years ago, just a fun way to end a workout :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Thanks StakedCop! Bi's definitely were but i need those mountaintop peaks badd! So they are getting toasted twice a week.

@Baldwanus i usually roll with a crew in the gym but lately i've been solo. But i've done those burnouts when i was at UCF and i tell you this, out of 4 years of training in that program i still remember the 1 time they made us do those! :) lol. Wed before an ESPN game they wanted our arms to look hoooge on TV so we went up to 10m 1 min rest, then back down. no fun, lol.

I might get one of my workout partners to do it wit me next time, they won't know the pain associated with it. So it'll be fun and funny for me.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man.. I've been waiting for your log! My vote went to you for this one as I have to support fellow competing bodybuilders :D

I love supersets bro, my body has exploded since starting it. I pretty much superset everything.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might get one of my workout partners to do it wit me next time, they won't know the pain associated with it. So it'll be fun and funny for me.
thats the best part ;) even let em use light weight than you, make em feel like they have the upper hand............the crush it. :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
@CB thanks bro, the bbing nation gotta stick together! Whats your plans for next year? I read your profile, awesome pics btw.

@BW Yeah buddy, tricky tricky you. I like it! lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Changing my split up a bit...Want to start hitting certain muscles twice a week.

Starting with shoulders.

Monday - Legs
Tues - Chest/Back
Wed - Light shoulders/Abs
Thurs - Deadlifts
Fri - Shoulders
Sat - Arms
Sun - OFF

Usually never work chest and shoulders back to back because shoulders usually get hit during chest trainning anyway. So i'll probably just focus on delt isolation work on Wed.

Wt 254.2 going for 251 by Sat.

Leh Go!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Went with legs today:

Bike: 5min (Not a single trad was available)

Single leg extensions: 4 x 20 each leg
Single leg press: 3 x 20 (slow reps. work on mind to muscle connection)
Cable Leg ups: 3 x 12+ each leg
Seated leg curls: 4 x 15 (squeeze!!!)
Seated calf raises: 4 x 15 (pause at bottom, roll all the way up and hold at top. Started with 1 plate and worked up to 2 sets of 3 for last set. No sense in going super heavy if i can't squeeze at top)
Abductor & Adductor: 3 x 20+
V-Squat: 10 x 10 (GVT)
Lying leg curls: 4 x 10 (heavyweight with squeeze. Training Hams like Bi's now. Trying to squeeze each rep to get muscle to peak)
Kneeling leg curls: 5 x 15 each leg

Elliptical: 25min

Still feeling it...

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Didn't know i did that much. lol!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DANG man killer leg workout! Jeezus.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy batman's catwoman! that was one intense leg workout!! Slow burn sets, THEN GVT SQUATS???!! WTF?!??! I would have died already. My legs would be still AT the gym.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes the leg workout I did today look weak... I'm gonna have to take it up a notch if I wanna hang in this log!!! Lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
talk about maing others feel inadequate with their workouts LOL! DAMN!

my 12sets per leg muscle group looks soo weak now

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@CB thanks bro, the bbing nation gotta stick together! Whats your plans for next year? I read your profile, awesome pics btw.

@BW Yeah buddy, tricky tricky you. I like it! lol
I just applied to do the Arnold Amateur as a welterweight; waiting to see if I get accepted. If not, I am looking at something like the NY Met to qualify, and then Jr. Nationals. Pretty nervous about the Arnold amateur, the show is just huge.. but im going for it.

How bout you?

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I just applied to do the Arnold Amateur as a welterweight; waiting to see if I get accepted. If not, I am looking at something like the NY Met to qualify, and then Jr. Nationals. Pretty nervous about the Arnold amateur, the show is just huge.. but im going for it.

How bout you?
Go for it brother! I was looking at some of your pics on MD. You look awesome!

I'm looking at doing the Southern USA in Panama City. Don't have a definite date yet but its usually held the 2nd weekend of May. Gotta Qualify for nationals too!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Holy batman's catwoman! that was one intense leg workout!! Slow burn sets, THEN GVT SQUATS???!! WTF?!??! I would have died already. My legs would be still AT the gym.
lol! It was rough but gotta spend quality time with the big three. Quads, Hams, and Calves. Because they win shows! Sometimes my quads want to jump off the bone and walk out too! lol

I love to end workouts with some type of blood flow exercises. FST-7, GVT, Burnouts, etc

Stay tuned, i'ma give you some of all that...(no homo) lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Makes the leg workout I did today look weak... I'm gonna have to take it up a notch if I wanna hang in this log!!! Lol
Yeah buddy! I love it!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
talk about maing others feel inadequate with their workouts LOL! DAMN!

my 12sets per leg muscle group looks soo weak now
lol, sorry fella's. Didn't mean to do that much but i was looking for "that" feeling. You know the feeling of nausea, dull pain, and rock hard muscle from the blood flow. lol, i know it seems a little weird but gotta get those wheels turning.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Chest n back, here we go!

Hammer strength Incline 1 wrm up, 4 x 12 (slow controlled reps)
superset with Pull ups 4 x 10+ (Full ROM)

Bench 4 x 10 (press up from rest on chest position)
superset with Hammer Strength row 4 x 15 (squeeze and hold each rep)

Pec deck 4 x 12
BTN pulldowns (Full ROM)

Cable crosses 7 x 12

Plate loaded overhead pulls 5 - 7 x 15

You already know what 2 words go here.....LEH GO!!!

post workout pics:

cnb.jpg

Still sitting at 254. Pushing for 251 by Sat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro! Very impressive back.
Everything else looks pretty proportional too.
What would you consider your most lagging bodypart?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man sir, you are indeed killing it! HUGE AND LEAN!

Keep going!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Nice bro! Very impressive back.
Everything else looks pretty proportional too.
What would you consider your most lagging bodypart?
Thanks a bunch bro! I need those 3d shoulders and I want to see my legs come up too. Plus my wife wants to see my chest come up too! So, I guess everything. Lol!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go for it brother! I was looking at some of your pics on MD. You look awesome!

I'm looking at doing the Southern USA in Panama City. Don't have a definite date yet but its usually held the 2nd weekend of May. Gotta Qualify for nationals too!
Good stuff man! What national show is on your mind? Jr. Nationals is what I am thinking right now.

Mike

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest n back, here we go!

Hammer strength Incline 1 wrm up, 4 x 12 (slow controlled reps)
superset with Pull ups 4 x 10+ (Full ROM)

Bench 4 x 10 (press up from rest on chest position)
superset with Hammer Strength row 4 x 15 (squeeze and hold each rep)

Pec deck 4 x 12
BTN pulldowns (Full ROM)

Cable crosses 7 x 12

Plate loaded overhead pulls 5 - 7 x 15

You already know what 2 words go here.....LEH GO!!!

post workout pics:

View attachment 47726

Still sitting at 254. Pushing for 251 by Sat.

Damn man, sick physique!

Mike

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Good stuff man! What national show is on your mind? Jr. Nationals is what I am thinking right now.

Mike
Thanx Mikey. JR nat would be great but it's too early in the year for me. I'd love to hit the end of the year nationals. It will be in Atlanta, which is easier for my family and friends to come to.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see aother guy stay lean in the offseason

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx Mikey. JR nat would be great but it's too early in the year for me. I'd love to hit the end of the year nationals. It will be in Atlanta, which is easier for my family and friends to come to.
I really wanted to do Jr. Nats, but I am not qualified. I am qualified for the Arnold Amateur though, which is an even bigger show. This will be my last year competing as a welterweight, and honestly I would rather place 9th at the AC and look my best going up against the best, than 1st at something like the NY Metropolitan. After this, I will be going back to graduate school for two years and will spend those two years bulking up to a solid middleweight.

Mike

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
nice to see aother guy stay lean in the offseason
lol, well.... i was sloppy at one point. 275lbs+ stop weighing after i saw that. 50lbs over contest weight?!? that was crazy, so i HAD to get it together.

Thanks JN!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I really wanted to do Jr. Nats, but I am not qualified. I am qualified for the Arnold Amateur though, which is an even bigger show. This will be my last year competing as a welterweight, and honestly I would rather place 9th at the AC and look my best going up against the best, than 1st at something like the NY Metropolitan. After this, I will be going back to graduate school for two years and will spend those two years bulking up to a solid middleweight.

Mike
Thats a great idea Mike! 2 years solid bulk, nasty next time you hit the stage. I looked at your pics on MD too bro nice! What you going to grad school for btw?

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Deadlifts baby!!!!!!!!

Oh how i miss you deads

ok, here we go:

Warm-up

Machine lat pull downs: 4 x 25

Deads: 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 20, 405 x 10, 225 x 30

-If i'm still alive

Lying leg curls: 4 x 20

Little nervous but Leh Go!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you make it out of the gym alive? Lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Did you make it out of the gym alive? Lol
lol, yeah i made it. I'm butt booty tired tho! lol, but anyway rest, recover, recoup, reversitol v2 and i'll be ready for shoulderslaughter tomorrow.

Leh Go!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a great idea Mike! 2 years solid bulk, nasty next time you hit the stage. I looked at your pics on MD too bro nice! What you going to grad school for btw?
I'm currently a Neonatal Intensive care Registered Nurse, but I am going back to grad school for 2 years to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and then 1 more year to get my certificate in Oncology so I will be a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner, specializing in working with cancer kids. My goal is to get into St. Judes research hospital before I retire.

Mike

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently a Neonatal Intensive care Registered Nurse, but I am going back to grad school for 2 years to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and then 1 more year to get my certificate in Oncology so I will be a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner, specializing in working with cancer kids. My goal is to get into St. Judes research hospital before I retire.

Mike
wow you got a good head on your shoulders and a very kind heart. Health care now is so hard. Especially, if you know a lot of stuff about bodybuilding and over all health vs what the govt promotes. Many give up, you sir have a honest to heart awesome dream.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Wow. Mikey! I pray that you reach your dreams and you goals. That is so amazing bro!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Arm Assault!!!!

Bringing the supersets back! I gotta get up to 21in. Taking advantage of this opportunity while my workout partner is outta town. I gotta catch up with him his arms are freaking hoooge and getting more and more freaky every time we train them.

Close grip pushdowns: 4 x 15
Machine preachers: 4 x 12

DB incline curls: 4 x 12 each arm
Reverse grip tricep pulldowns: 4 x 15

Cable lying tricep extensions: 6 x 15 + 1 burnout

Rope curls: 4 x 25

Machine tricep push down: 2 x 20

Machine high angle curls: 2 x 12

As you can see we did a lot of machines and cables and not much free weight. And that is because by using controlled weight we could focus on squeezing the rep more than stabilizing it.

All sets were back to back and squeezing each rep.

Felt great!

AA.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phew!
Love the constant tension on cables.
Lookin swole man.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I copied your arm workout from last week :) think I'm gonna use this one next week, lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Thanks Fl3x and SC!! Enjoy the workouts brother!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow you got a good head on your shoulders and a very kind heart. Health care now is so hard. Especially, if you know a lot of stuff about bodybuilding and over all health vs what the govt promotes. Many give up, you sir have a honest to heart awesome dream.
Wow. Mikey! I pray that you reach your dreams and you goals. That is so amazing bro!
Thanks guys, appreciate it :).

Mike