JN230;s experience prior to being an iForce Rep

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So here is a slight introduction to myself and how much experience I have had with iForce products.

I feel there are a ton of reps around the world that push products that they have never even tried, and won't go back on their words. I for one am one who will push a product that I have either tried, has sufficient evidence to back up MY claims, and will not strongly suggest something I have never used.

iForce experience
I have won a few tubs of maximize v2 from iForce, this was my first introduction to the company.
I was blown away and fell in love immediately. My supply ran out about a year ago, i went back to the supp market to try new formulas and compare.

Other than that I am an iForce virgin, i have Hemavol, Dexaprine and Tropinol in my pantry now and will keep everyone up to date on my thoughts and experience with these.

Hemavol was this AM, i started Tropinol last night, and dexaprine may be this weekend. I will keep you all posted.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemavol day 2, shoulders workout #1 and arms workout #2 at night

AWESOME pump today! i finally got a pump from upright rows in my medial delt instead of my traps! my form changed a bit but holy crap it was nice to finally get rounder from that exercise in particular.

the evening workout was a random text from a buddy of mine, wasnt sure i could keep up as he is much stockier than I and it was my 2nd workout of the day.

I took 1 scoop superpump max and 1 scoop hemavol prior to working out and even though this guys workout took us 2 hours I STILL had a pump in my tris after the last set even though i hadnt eaten food since 4pm and the workout ended at 730pm.....

I have bumped tropinol to 3 caps a day as well. following naturals schedule i feel it is a good idea as 19-0 is close to that 200lb cut off on the dosing!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good bro, honesty is what always matters. I for one have been luckily enough to wear the majority of I-Forces cloths and use all of the current products, and many we currently don't produce anyone. With that being said, I have some I like better than the others, some I wouldn't use, some i will always use, etc.

Hemavol and dexaprime will continue to be my staple pre-workouts. I use both pill form of each and love it; I really don't like drinking fruity flavored drinks to be honest even though they taste great. I am more of a plain person and really only enjoy Ice Cold water, or diet cherry coke :D.

Tropinol + Reversitol V.2 + Testabolan V.2 I will always run for 4 weeks after my pct's if not in my pct for continued gains.

Just my thoughts :).

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds great, good idea about the tropinol, reversitol and testabolan, sounds like a great natty stack as well maybe with added DAA....

being that I dont run PH's anymore i dont need them for PCT

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds great, good idea about the tropinol, reversitol and testabolan, sounds like a great natty stack as well maybe with added DAA....

being that I dont run PH's anymore i dont need them for PCT
I am using it addition,

10g Maca
1.5g Avena Sativa

Those are my main supplements though, and this PCT has been redic. I've only gotten stronger and bigger, def did not hit a stand still in pct.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMN! 10g??
Yea I do 10g for 2 weeks, then down to 5g. Always worked great for me. The bulk powder adds an awesome twist to my choco pb shakes haha. Really makes a good difference!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today should be NUTS! had an awesome day at work, got off 3hrs early! got my versa gripps in the mail, my girl is ready to rock this afternoon form not working all day.
Took the following
1 scoop maximize
3/4 scoop hemavol
1.scoop xtend
3 scoops of MP creatine which contains creatine nitrate

this oughtta be a fun ARM DAY boys!! maybe pics to follow dont have HUGE expectations though

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did arms today with a heaping scoop of both Hemavol and maximize plus 4 grams bulk creatine nitrate. It was amazing lol they hurt so good

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well workout got cut a bit short due to timing and my birthday dinner so no pics guys sorry, but **** did i find an exercise that BLOWS up my rear head of my tricep :) maybe i'll finally get some damn growth on those bastards!

back workout tomorrow and I will be video taping some of it! video to come next week..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, hit chest today and freaking realized my chest looks like SHIOT!
anyways videos to come, i need to re-feed, cut down to 5 days a week training instead of 6 and get over this nagging post nasal drip thingy thats kept me awake... i promise PROMISE the videos will get better by christmas!

back videos tomorrow to,
wont be able to uplod until monday night or tuesday but they will come!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, hit chest today and freaking realized my chest looks like SHIOT!
anyways videos to come, i need to re-feed, cut down to 5 days a week training instead of 6 and get over this nagging post nasal drip thingy thats kept me awake... i promise PROMISE the videos will get better by christmas!

back videos tomorrow to,
wont be able to uplod until monday night or tuesday but they will come!
Good stuff man, looking forward to the videos!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hit arms today and have a few videos on my blackberry, but no back video as I forgot my phone on sunday.... not to impressed by myself today :(

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;FYFK8sJKVrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFK8sJKVrs&feature=re lated[/video]

[video=youtube;q11h-sTXaoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q11h-sTXaoc&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;wNzk-O3M5Ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNzk-O3M5Ck&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;t9wT1WRdDjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9wT1WRdDjo[/video]

[video=youtube;MZxca6QoKVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZxca6QoKVA&feature=re lated[/video]

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;4aF043cXtU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aF043cXtU4[/video]

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so that is a few videos of my stuff, more will come. i apologize for the ****ty video as I had to set up my own cameraphoen in order to do it, kinda boring but hey.....
oh and holy crap are my arms ****ty on video, they are not my best, but seeing these videos i need a LOT more work than I thought