iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

iForce Nutrition is extremely proud to announce the newest member of the iForce Rep Teama;

allnatural923http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=137931!!

Currently attending Drexel University for Physical Therapy. Has also been competing since 09', and won the men's open middleweight class at the 2010 NGA Garden State Classic. And on top of it all, works at Champ Nutrition Center in Philly! Welcome to the team bro, glad to have you with us!! :D

WELLCOME allnatural923http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=137931

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to everyone

Damn me thinks iforce is planning something soon.. There has been a lot new reps added recently

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW my wife went to Drexel.. VERY EFFIN EXPENSIVE school!!! I think we will be paying her loans till we die :(

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
iForce getting ready to blow up, son!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
just glad to be here mostly, glad to be part of such a great team =]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce getting ready to blow up, son!
You can sure say that! You better apply to be part of our logging opportunities in the future, I really enjoyed your previous ones!

Congrats allnatural! Glad to be working with you, finally josh got this up :D BOUT TIME!

Mike

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
You can sure say that! You better apply to be part of our logging opportunities in the future, I really enjoyed your previous ones!

Congrats allnatural! Glad to be working with you, finally josh got this up :D BOUT TIME!

Mike
I'm always down for logs, my man. You can bank on me being in every possible logging thread. Pills are the only things I cant do due to divertikulitis, but as long as it's clean powder, and tasteless, I can always open them up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always down for logs, my man. You can bank on me being in every possible logging thread. Pills are the only things I cant do due to divertikulitis, but as long as it's clean powder, and tasteless, I can always open them up.
You butchered the word diverticulitis lmao.. Even though you were one lettter off, the K instead of C really butchered it :D haha. Can't spell.. no LOG! :D jk

I foresee some great review promo's if not logging opportunities with the release of the new maximize V.2 and hemavol flavors, and possibly our new Protein Blend :p Unsure of what promo's will we be doing at the moment, but you can rest assure whatever does come of it, I will be actively speaking up at getting you selected.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great to see a fellow natty rep! i love it, our team should be top notch!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, well i am not truely natty as i ran jungle warfare BAM, the one, and halodrol from primordial... but if and when i compete it will be natty.

and trust me I respect the HELL out of everyone who trains, whether you compete or dont everyone deserves respect.

and in fact i feel it takes more dedication to train supplemented than natural at least if it were me as I would feel dumb for not taking advantage of the $$ i spend :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, well i am not truely natty as i ran jungle warfare BAM, the one, and halodrol from primordial... but if and when i compete it will be natty.

and trust me I respect the HELL out of everyone who trains, whether you compete or dont everyone deserves respect.

and in fact i feel it takes more dedication to train supplemented than natural at least if it were me as I would feel dumb for not taking advantage of the $$ i spend :)
haha i was jk bro :)