Official iForce Nutrition Shirts Now Available!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Now available in our webstore:
https://shop.iforcenutrition.com/shopexd.asp?id=80&bc=no

Here is your chance to get the Official IFORCE Nutrition T-shirt that you see many people wearing such as NPC National Super Heavy Weight Champion Dusty Hanshaw.
These are great looking black shirts with a large Silver iForce logo printed on the front. Get them today for 50% OFF while supplies last.

Reactions: mw1
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/iFORCEVideos#p/u/0/3wDVaO3UOHk[/video]

Dusty is wearing the shirt right here...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my shirt, fits damn good. I pimp mine around,

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait its a stretch fit? like under armour?? dman it I sooo need one

ive been looking for a stretch fit recenty

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
definitely going to have to get myself one of these =]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait its a stretch fit? like under armour?? dman it I sooo need one

ive been looking for a stretch fit recenty
Nah, but its not a "Stiff" t-shirt per say. Some T-shirts when tight fit with the body, and others don't. I find this one does for me. I'll edit my post so it doesn't throw others off.

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand bought. Bout time I get to pimp some iForce gear while at the gym.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand bought. Bout time I get to pimp some iForce gear while at the gym.
Haha, you will like. I wore one of mine tonight grocery shopping. You wouldn't believe how many people ask what that is when your buying 9lbs of chicken, 4 pounds steak, 2 bags of red potato's, 12 cottage cheeses, 1 jar of peanut butter, 2 big tubs of oatmeal, 2 gallons of milk, and my sweet tarts :D

Mike

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Haha, you will like. I wore one of mine tonight grocery shopping. You wouldn't believe how many people ask what that is when your buying 9lbs of chicken, 4 pounds steak, 2 bags of red potato's, 12 cottage cheeses, 1 jar of peanut butter, 2 big tubs of oatmeal, 2 gallons of milk, and my sweet tarts :D

Mike
Gotta have the sweet tarts! hahaha. I wear a shirt representing a company every time I go to the gym, a lot of people asked about Muscle Pharm and Animal to me by wearing those shirts. So, I'm glad that when I wear an iForce shirt, more people will ask because it seems like iForce is flying under the radar, which is completely unacceptable.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotta have the sweet tarts! hahaha. I wear a shirt representing a company every time I go to the gym, a lot of people asked about Muscle Pharm and Animal to me by wearing those shirts. So, I'm glad that when I wear an iForce shirt, more people will ask because it seems like iForce is flying under the radar, which is completely unacceptable.
funny thing is, the only reason i kept talking to vaughn in the gym the first time i met him was because he promised me a free iforce shirt......dead srs. :D

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Im definetley not giving away my iForce shirt, hahaha.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hoping there's still some left by the end of the month lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta get me a box of theses to sport at the gym

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I live off of sweet tarts :D.

Shirts are def a great promotional item, but in the case with I-Force, I am proud to wear it, as I am with other companies as well. We have been pushing for more I-Force apparel like shaker cups, beanie hats, sweatshirts, etc. Maybe sometime in the future!

Mike

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Haha I live off of sweet tarts :D.

Shirts are def a great promotional item, but in the case with I-Force, I am proud to wear it, as I am with other companies as well. We have been pushing for more I-Force apparel like shaker cups, beanie hats, sweatshirts, etc. Maybe sometime in the future!

Mike
It's a good thing that I paid off my credit card so I can get all that stuff as soon as it drops.

Besides shirts, I think shakers are the best promotional item to get people interested in product. They see an iForce shaker, they want to know what's in the shaker, they want to know if what you're drinking is whats making you toss around big weight like it's your bitch. You can then reply with Maxmize and Hemavol and iForce just gained a customer! haha

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Besides shirts, I think shakers are the best promotional item to get people interested in product. They see an iForce shaker, they want to know what's in the shaker, they want to know if what you're drinking is whats making you toss around big weight like it's your bitch. You can then reply with Maxmize and Hemavol and iForce just gained a customer! haha
Such a true statement, since I always have people asking me what's in my shaker lol. Got me thinking and I took a page out of Dusty's playbook and made my own iForce Shaker :biggthumpup: lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good thing that I paid off my credit card so I can get all that stuff as soon as it drops.

Shaker cups would truly be a nice addition. A nice transparent black with the I-Force Xtreme line up logo. gym towels are always a big hit for me as well. Whenever I see someone with a supplement gym towel, my eyes are fixated on it.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with the shaker cups that would be great!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout some sports bras for the ladies :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh man my lady would LVOE to sport and iForce tank or sports bra! she fell in love with maximize yesterday :) she said she had HOT flashes LOL! and was amped

jordana2

jordana2

Awards
Sooooooo would LOVE to wear an iForce nutrition shirt around, to costco with my man, to the gym anywhere! and a sports bra would be awesome to!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooooo would LOVE to wear an iForce nutrition shirt around, to costco with my man, to the gym anywhere! and a sports bra would be awesome to!
Girls shirts would be awesome as well. My girl wears my shirts that I gave her, but they just don't fit a female properly, so she won't wear it in public!

Mike