I-Force Nutrition wants to know what YOU want to see come out next!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[size=+1]We at I-Force like to let the consumers guide our path into introducing new creative and original supplements onto store shelves. You guys as consumers are most valuable to us for information. We want to give you, what you want!

What would you like to see next released by I-Force Nutrition? It can be an entire supplement, a type of supplement, a flavor for an existing product, apparel, etc. SPEAK UP!

Me personally, I want to see a nutrient partitioner. Something based around Na-R-ala! I love nutrient partitioners as they have played a large roll in the sucess I've had so far in my bodybuilding career!

Mike
[/size]

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutrient partitioner x2

Lets hear it AM!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the nutrient partitioners look like a big hit, what kinds of ingredients are you guys interested in. I personally like more of a partitioner to utilize the carbs, rather than the typical glucose disposal supplements. I don't have a wealth of knowledge on ingredients though other than the ALA's for a partitioning effect.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x5 ftw!!!

Maybe some creatine nitrate added to hemavol... HOLY SH!T people would explode!
I always thought that would be a solid addition! We are coming out with new hemavol flavors if you are a fan of it already! Looking forward to tasting those soon, should be delicious!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutrient partitioners... astravin, r-ala, Gymnema Sylvestre and Lagerstoma Speciosa, cinnulin, banaba

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
nutrient partitioners... astravin, r-ala, Gymnema Sylvestre and Lagerstoma Speciosa, cinnulin, banaba
And cocaine, lots of cocaine

:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Astravin, hmm never heard of that one. R-ala is good, but NA-rala seems far superior! Gymnema is more of a glucose disposal agent, rather than a repartitioner, isn't it? Lagerstoma and banaba I've always had my eye on. Bitter melon extract works great at keeping blood sugar stable. A friend of mine at the gym is a diabetic. His blood sugar in the morning is normally 140's requiring him to take his metformin. He started supplementing with bitter melon extract before bed, now his morning blood sugar is close to 100, requiring no metformin!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah yes NA-ALA is better, and its astragin. its a ginseng extract that has been patented by Nulive science I believe...?
check it out here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/168669-astragin-nutrient-uptake.html

no metfromin...really? my dad is on metformin and is deteriorating day by day his muscles get weaker and weaker.... its not a god thing, plus his other meds.... how big is your friend? my dad is about 230 at 6'3 not much muscle though :( he has his sugars down from 140 to a usual 110ish by drinking more water, his sugars were jacked because he would hardly drink any water all day...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so here is my guess as to the difference between nutrient partitioners and GDA...

GDA will help allow the body to stay leaner while ingesting carbs, possibly by converting some of the carbs to fibers, thus allowing less glycogen storage?

NP's allow the cells to uptake the carbs and proteins more effeciently?

so NP's are better for adding size and glucose storage, where as GDA's are better for recomps and leaning out?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
What about a *nutrients* partitioner,
not a carb partitioner?
Something that works with low to no carbs as well.. Ya know for us, poor low carbers :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would like to see a GDA product......had good experiences with GDA's in the past

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah yes NA-ALA is better, and its astragin. its a ginseng extract that has been patented by Nulive science I believe...?
check it out here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/168669-astragin-nutrient-uptake.html

no metfromin...really? my dad is on metformin and is deteriorating day by day his muscles get weaker and weaker.... its not a god thing, plus his other meds.... how big is your friend? my dad is about 230 at 6'3 not much muscle though :( he has his sugars down from 140 to a usual 110ish by drinking more water, his sugars were jacked because he would hardly drink any water all day...
He is 48 y/o, tall at least 6 foot, around 180lbs. He does work out hard and diet very well, but he found bitter melon extract to work very well for him.

so here is my guess as to the difference between nutrient partitioners and GDA...

GDA will help allow the body to stay leaner while ingesting carbs, possibly by converting some of the carbs to fibers, thus allowing less glycogen storage?

NP's allow the cells to uptake the carbs and proteins more effeciently?

so NP's are better for adding size and glucose storage, where as GDA's are better for recomps and leaning out?
That is my understanding as well. I always use things like slin sane when dieting, and NA-Rala in the offseason. Glycogen super-saturation is what I personally am most interested in!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A formula I made off the top of my head,

150mg NA-Rala
100mg L-Norvaline (I really like this addition in slin sane)
Corosolic acid (Not sure of dose)
Chromium polynicotinate (Not sure of dose)
Vanadyl Sulfate (Not sure of dose)
Bitter Melon Extract (Not sure of dose)

Just some food for thought that I made haha.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A formula I made off the top of my head,

150mg NA-Rala
100mg L-Norvaline (I really like this addition in slin sane)
Corosolic acid (Not sure of dose)
Chromium polynicotinate (Not sure of dose)
Vanadyl Sulfate (Not sure of dose)
Bitter Melon Extract (Not sure of dose)

Just some food for thought that I made haha.

Mike
why the vanadyl sulfate? just curious....some very mixed info out there, awesome thread on bb.com about possible toxicity

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just create a blend of the major ingredients of need2slin and recompadrol.. Lots of people combine those 2 products so an all in one would be amazing!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just create a blend of the major ingredients of need2slin and recompadrol.. Lots of people combine those 2 products so an all in one would be amazing!
Hey... I'm one of those people

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
why the vanadyl sulfate? just curious....some very mixed info out there, awesome thread on bb.com about possible toxicity
^ x2

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
also, how about a type of natural growth hormone product? That, and I agree with everyone on the nutrient partitioner lol definitely would be a good idea

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read, staying under 10mg total on the day is a safe bet dosage. I believe that is what I've been reading.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, how about a type of natural growth hormone product? That, and I agree with everyone on the nutrient partitioner lol definitely would be a good idea
We use to make a natural GH boosting product called secretagain. I never got to use it but my girlfriend loved it; made her sleep good.

Mike

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
Are you guys gonna make a nutrient partitioner / GDA?? Something like recompadrol but better

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys gonna make a nutrient partitioner / GDA?? Something like recompadrol but better
We have no exact plan in the works at the moment, but it is something we consider as being possible. There seems to be a lot of interest by others in this sort of product. I for one, really push for this type of product :).

Mike

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because VS works via gluconeogenesis ;)

Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin receptor phosphorylation signaling events without insulin. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014299908000691

if you main reason is insulin to be quiet.

Vanadyl Sulfate true method of action for increasing Insulin Sensitivity mainly via reduction of gluconeogenesis (Hepatic Glucose output) among other positive contributing factors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295932/pdf/jcinvest00027-0083.pdf

and if you wish add chromium polynicotinate

Back in time when Dan Duchaine's (R.I.P.) discussion of them in his old book Body Opus.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because VS works via gluconeogenesis ;)
VS is also toxic, and will not be included in any iForce products. Many other ingredients that work as well, or better, and are 100% safe.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply if you want put another stuff…..Make a Fenugreek Mix (50% Fenusides) plus Fenusterols (70% Furostanolic Saponins) (7.5% Protodioscin)

120 caps @ Full Spectrum!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VS is also toxic, and will not be included in any iForce products. Many other ingredients that work as well, or better, and are 100% safe.
but nothing via gluconeogenesis.........

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 grams DAA
2 grams LCLT
1.3 grams Lactate (could leave out)

sell it in a stack with ReversitolV2 and thank me later ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 grams DAA
2 grams LCLT
1.3 grams Lactate (could leave out)

sell it in a stack with ReversitolV2 and thank me later ;)
That would compliment it very well. It would even stack nicely with tropinol!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn... ^^^^^ :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the lactate for Stacked?
I cant recall off hand. Thats why I said take it or leave it lol it's in TN's DAA which I though worked better then regular bulk... I'll dig up the claims when I get a chance

GHO5T

Awards
Heres my thoughts on new products.....

From a marketing stand point:
- multi
- more flavors of Maximize and Hemavol
- protein
- bulks such as na-r-ala, DAA, MCC
- improved Tropinol
- sleep aid

From a personal stand point:
Coming from being a competitive soccer player, I don't really see any companies producing any quality supplements towards athletes like us. I think it would be great to see an endurance/ electrolyte product be produced. Something that would eventually replace drinks like Gatorade.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- multi
- protein
- improved Tropinol
- sleep aid

Coming from being a competitive soccer player, I don't really see any companies producing any quality supplements towards athletes like us. I think it would be great to see an endurance/ electrolyte product be produced. Something that would eventually replace drinks like Gatorade.
then you will love the next few months of iForce man!
more flavors of hemavol and maximize slated to drop! make sure to vote here:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/184816-maximize-v2-flavors.html

and we have a lot on the horizon for our great supportive customers :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- multi
- protein
- improved Tropinol
- sleep aid

Do you know something you are not suppose to? :D That's all im going to say!!!!

Mike

GHO5T

Awards
@ JN230 I'll for sure check it out. I think its great that iForce has came out with a stimmed and a non stimmed pre workout. I think having options like that are another way to hold the market.

@Mike Haha..... no Mike, I'm just throwing out my 2 cents, thats all...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want some dexiprine with no stims. No one cept taurus nutrition has a stand alone 3,5 product. So if not some 3,3/3,5 mix, how about a stand alone 3,5 dii product. Shift is 3,3 dii. the 3,5 would be nice to play with too :D!

Just an idea ;)

Btw I love the amount of thryoid hormone there is in dexiprine... just too much stims for me lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want some dexiprine with no stims. No one cept taurus nutrition has a stand alone 3,5 product. So if not some 3,3/3,5 mix, how about a stand alone 3,5 dii product. Shift is 3,3 dii. the 3,5 would be nice to play with too :D!

Just an idea ;)

Btw I love the amount of thryoid hormone there is in dexiprine... just too much stims for me lol
we have tt-33, has the thyroidals you're looking for, and its been part of the lineup for quite a while now ;)

iForce Nutrition TT-33 (120 caps): Discount TT-33 Supplements

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we have tt-33, has the thyroidals you're looking for, and its been part of the lineup for quite a while now ;)

iForce Nutrition TT-33 (120 caps): Discount TT-33 Supplements
Ah yes!! I remember this! BUT i remember a friend testing this and saying it didn't work? perhaps the raws were in question. Could've been a time when Iforce was under fire for not getting good raws on fadogia? I remember something like that... Sorry if I am getting the wrong company but for some reason I remember NOT trying this one. I'll give it a shot though... I'm frekin cold here and I want some thyroid help to keep me warm and get me burning some fat so I dont' gotta dance in a daiper on xmas.... (MrKleen has a mean challenge going on now lol)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes!! I remember this! BUT i remember a friend testing this and saying it didn't work? perhaps the raws were in question. Could've been a time when Iforce was under fire for not getting good raws on fadogia? I remember something like that... Sorry if I am getting the wrong company but for some reason I remember NOT trying this one. I'll give it a shot though... I'm frekin cold here and I want some thyroid help to keep me warm and get me burning some fat so I dont' gotta dance in a daiper on xmas.... (MrKleen has a mean challenge going on now lol)
You are correct to some extent. A while ago, another competitor company tried to throw us under the bus claiming TT33 was not what we stated it was, meaning the label was inaccurate and did not actually reflect what was in the pills. I-Force Nutrition spent nearly 2 weeks building a huge case to prove we were NOT in the wrong, and only stating the truth. We were under a lot of fire for 2 weeks by forum members, supplement companies, etc. but when we had all the evidence together and presented it in an appropriate fashion, everything blew over rather fast as we easily proved TT33 is legit and contains what we say it does.

Mike