Bored,Sweating, hell i'll create a perfect IForce Stack while im in bed

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So im sweating my ass off here and thinking what I can do after watching the new Dusty Hanshaw video [video=youtube;a71mjUAfonQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71mjUAfonQ&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]

I'll build my perfect Iforce stack

week 1-8
Tropinol
Testabolin
Both for test boosting and boosting of GH via Dopa
Ecdy-for lean mass and anti-catabolic effect
Maximize v2-for energy
Creaplex-creatine
Beta alanine- for lactic acid buffering and performance

week 9-16
Ecdy for anti catabolic
Maximize for energy
Creaplex
beta alanine
dexaprine for fat loss and energy during the day
tt-33 for fat loss
reversitol V2 for anti-estrogen and lowering water levels

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good to me...now you just gotta do it! :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good to me!!

But maybe that's because I'm bored and sweaty too :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks killer bro! I'm using Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2 and tropinol in my next PCT :). Very excited!!!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before you need to buy new shirts!

How's this mega stack treating you bud?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Sounds like a great stack. Might have to try something similar to this in the next couple of months lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent bought it yet, just an idea at the moment :)
christmas is coming though :)
I need a sponsorship from a local cattle rancher or chicken ranch to assist me ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max, have you tried Ecdymorph ?
yeah!!! 4 caps a day the last 2 one before hit the gym with 10g BCAA + 5g leucine and the last after the gym with my protein shake and i beleive ;) i run 2 bottles amazing stuff.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah!!! 4 caps a day the last 2 one before hit the gym with 10g BCAA + 5g leucine and the last after the gym with my protein shake and i beleive ;) i run 2 bottles amazing stuff.
Awesome!! You are a ecdy god!! Taking ecdy with BCAA like you did is a great way to increase protein synthesis.

I think people just expect to much from ecdy products and that's why they get disappointed.. Also some people are just non responders.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!! You are a ecdy god!! Taking ecdy with BCAA like you did is a great way to increase protein synthesis.

I think people just expect to much from ecdy products and that's why they get disappointed.. Also some people are just non responders.
LOL I start to feel the effects of Ecdy “dense muscles and fuller” all the time with weights or in my rest days too ” in 4 weeks this stuff take time to kick so probably a good run of 12 weeks is ideal.

p.s. after the 2 bottles run I do a test with 5 caps a day “one before bed” and wake up super “dense” this is a good sign of anabolism but need make some “tweak” (after one month of run my hungry was to the roof) the body “literally” eat your muscles if not have sufficient protein and I think ecdy has some hypoglycemic properties! Yeah the hungry I got not was normal in me (inclusive with 3g a day of Fenugreek 50% Fenusides or “pharma” stuff like metformin not is comparable to this)

why not bring this in bulk powder 100g “tubbie”

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran up to 10 caps a day :) muscle fullness to spare! It's stacks great with other ecdys and test boosters. Nothing seems to lean me out or make me ad vascular as ecdymorph. My next ecdy stack is gonna be iforce ecdy and Ebol!

I think the reason for the 100g tub is the price. This stuff is expensive. Like$ 2,500 a kilogram. The caps make it more economical. Plus most people don't have a scale that can measure in milligrams.

I hear you on the hungry part too. It can almost be painful sometimes lol but makes eating canned tuna a breeze.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitively this is an amazing stuff if you use and dose correctly ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember correctly Testabolan has Ecdysterone in it?
Not the new formula!

I have to get around to trying ECDY. I never have, I started taking it for a week, and then stopped for no apparent reason haha. I got to collect a few bottles and mega dose this!

Mike