dexaprine review

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i received a few samples of these and wanted to try em out. i took it last week for the whole week, popped em preworkout some days with empty stomach others of full stomach and i must say that i really felt it at the gym. like more awake and focused and not jittery at all, even felt a bit euphoric at times. i like this stuff a lot and def gonna pick up a bottle this week. well worth it guys, just wanted to give a review

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the great review. Stoked you liked it. Can't wait to see how a full bottle treats you!

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is the issssh. Not kidding, have around 6 bottles left out of 8 total that I purchased!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Let me say from the "get-go" I've never used many I-Force products. I have used Hemavol in the past, preworkout and liked it but I thought it was too expensive for a pump product. I have also used Tropinol but it did nothing for me. However, I usually keep some type of stim at work for those days when I need a boost to get through my day, which is most days. I have been using Swagger and I do like it but I decided to give Dexaprine a try just for "grins and giggles". This stuff really rocks. I usually take one pill just before lunch, since I usually have a problem with lethargy in the afternoon, and this stuff lets me cruise through my work day without a glitch. It doesn't last a full 8 hours for me but it does last a good 5-6 hours without a crash. Moreover, after a couple of weeks on this stuff I noticed that my waist is getting noticeably tighter. I think I've found a new friend. The only thing I don't like is that it suppresses my appetite. I have to force myself to eat supper since I am generally not hungry until latter in the day. I am also somewhat concerned about the potential of this product to screw with my thyroid however.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is quite literally zero chance of Dexaprine hurting your thyroid in any way. In 1 pill/day, you're only getting 200mcg 3,3 and 100mcg 3,5. You would need a LOT more 3,5 to start affecting your thyroid in the least.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
get on this guys, im in nasty debt and unemployed but i had to pick up at least 3 bottles. i miss the euphoric feeling i got on it and luv that it doesnt make me jittery

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Dexaprine absolutely blunted my appetite (which is a positive attribute for me). Velocity Rob sent me a few tabs from his stash and I liked what I tried.

I'm not saying that no other supplements have worked for me in this department, but I don't recall any that did. A buddy of mine tried some Dexaprine samples and he said the same thing.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine is the issssh. Not kidding, have around 6 bottles left out of 8 total that I purchased!
Damn! How many a day are you taking!!

OP, solid review, glad you enjoyed it!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice review here, I've been meaning to get my wife some of this. Does it blunt hunger at all?

I'm going to order a week trial and post a review soon.
My girl uses this religiously right now; she use to use tt33 but switched over to stims; crushes both mine and her appetite very well.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
all these reviews..............so happy i finally got a bottle to use!!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all these reviews..............so happy i finally got a bottle to use!!!
I'm waiting for another bottle, but I just bought 2 usp labs super cissus and got samples of dexaprime :)

Mike

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
man, girl got her bottle of dexaprine i ordered her thought id try it out holy green meth pill lol im bulking right now but i know what 2 get when i wana cut.i have a high tolerance too stims too,i took 1 pill got insane energy my apetite?what apetite?i had too force myself too eat around 3pm i took it at 8am lasted nearly all day today i didnt get the thermo too much but my girl text me at work that she was felt hot and nor did she eat till she came home! was gona get her oep but this might be the one! amazing one pill! thanx for the great reviews thats what said it all!

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! How many a day are you taking!!

OP, solid review, glad you enjoyed it!
I cycle them. I bought some on presale and then bogo, simply because I liked the on demand energy "when I really need it". This should last me close to a year.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cycle them. I bought some on presale and then bogo, simply because I liked the on demand energy "when I really need it". This should last me close to a year.
Okay, that sounds much better haha :).

Mike

T

TimeBomb

Awards
Best going around at the moment in it's category.

I used for a full 7 days while fasting and my appetite completely vanished. Energy & focus was awesome.

5 star product here guys.First I force product i have tried and I'm impressed.

Stockpile!!!!lol

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I used for a full 7 days while fasting and my appetite completely vanished. Energy & focus was awesome.

Stockpile!!!!lol
Sweet man.. glad to here! :).

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good product for sure. Warning: Start with a half a caplet! :p
Zinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
yeah awesome product I-force I take it with cardio and I can definitely feel it and my stim tolerance is through the roof. One is all it takes. Also the euphoric feeling is truly there. Lotsa companies claim that and I never really felt it until Dexaprine. Im on the stairs and it doesnt phase me. Usually i dread cardio. All in all a good product!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah awesome product I-force I take it with cardio and I can definitely feel it and my stim tolerance is through the roof. One is all it takes. Also the euphoric feeling is truly there. Lotsa companies claim that and I never really felt it until Dexaprine. Im on the stairs and it doesnt phase me. Usually i dread cardio. All in all a good product!
Good to hear, thanks for the feedback bro :).

Mike

S

sarahkt

Awards
Hi just wanting a bit of advice.. I have tried mesomorph, jack3d and oxyelite pro for my workouts. all ok except I took Oxy for the first time before a high intensity cardio workout (I teach) and was literally throwing up and dry reaching the whole way through! It was the worst!
I later read not to take it before cardio. However, I have now got a container of DEXAPRINE and wondering if this will have the same effect???

Should I be safe and try and take it hours before my class? I teach evening and mornings.........Dont want a repeat of the Oxy situation!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you react that way when taking stims on an empty stomach what I would do (and currently do) is take the dexaprine on a empty stomach but make sure you eat 30-45 mins later. This will allow you to to get the full effect of the stim and should fix the stomach issue.

Also take the dexaprine on your day first so you know how it will effect you during your class. We don't need you acting all cracked out while educating the youth of our nation!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi just wanting a bit of advice.. I have tried mesomorph, jack3d and oxyelite pro for my workouts. all ok except I took Oxy for the first time before a high intensity cardio workout (I teach) and was literally throwing up and dry reaching the whole way through! It was the worst!
I later read not to take it before cardio. However, I have now got a container of DEXAPRINE and wondering if this will have the same effect???

Should I be safe and try and take it hours before my class? I teach evening and mornings.........Dont want a repeat of the Oxy situation!
My advice would be to start with half a cap for a few days until your body becomes adjusted. When I first started dexaprime, 1 full cap would make me feel sick. Now, 1 full cap makes me feel like superman. I tend to break the cap in half and take it that way; the coating is very thick and when broken, it hits me much faster. Also, I was suggest trying it first at another time, don't take it for the first time before your class when you are teaching and people are relying on you to be your best!

Sorry to hear that you reacted so bad with oxy, I hope dexaprime treats you better. Please keep us updated :).

Mike

S

sarahkt

Awards
Thanks guys I might give it a try tomorrow morning, don't teach until 5.30pm and it's a BodyPump class so no crazy jumping around.
Figure it's better to take it during the day anyway as if I took it early evening before night classes I'd probably be up all night!

Half a cap sounds good....

Thanks again, see how we go!

Sarah :)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is honestly the only thing that I can think of, off the top of my head, that blunts my appetite.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I might give it a try tomorrow morning, don't teach until 5.30pm and it's a BodyPump class so no crazy jumping around.
Figure it's better to take it during the day anyway as if I took it early evening before night classes I'd probably be up all night!

Half a cap sounds good....

Thanks again, see how we go!

Sarah :)

Awesome, def keep us updated. Interested to see how this pans out for you!

Mike

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
My experience with Dexaprine:

Following the suggestion on the bottle I took 1/2 a pill yesterday morning, and noticed a very obvious reduction in appetite, almost no hunger, a lot of energy for a good 4 to 5 hours. I became very active, and could not sit still. About 4 hours after that 1/2 pill I started my shoulder workout. I had absolutely no need for a pre-workout drink, as I felt supremely energized and strong, which was great!

Today I took another 1/2 pill, and again I felt a great reduction in appetite and a lot of energy.. Got a little bit of a headache aswell, not sure if thats even related to dexaprine at all though.. Today is a rest day so no workout, even though I wanted to workout very badly with all the energy I had/have.

This is probably personal, but I also noticed some increased agression.. I usually let a lot of stuff slide because I'm a very relaxed person, but today and yesterday I was not making any new friends.. :saeek:

I'm gonna stick to half a tablet per day for the next couple of days.. :bigeyes:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Following the suggestion on the bottle I took 1/2 a pill yesterday morning, and noticed a very obvious reduction in appetite, almost no hunger, a lot of energy for a good 4 to 5 hours. I became very active, and could not sit still. About 4 hours after that 1/2 pill I started my shoulder workout. I had absolutely no need for a pre-workout drink, as I felt supremely energized and strong, which was great!

Today I took another 1/2 pill, and again I felt a great reduction in appetite and a lot of energy.. Got a little bit of a headache aswell, not sure if thats even related to dexaprine at all though.. Today is a rest day so no workout, even though I wanted to workout very badly with all the energy I had/have.

This is probably personal, but I also noticed some increased agression.. I usually let a lot of stuff slide because I'm a very relaxed person, but today and yesterday I was not making any new friends.. :saeek:

I'm gonna stick to half a tablet per day for the next couple of days.. :bigeyes:
Awesome review brother! Glad you're enjoying the dexaprine!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Solid review man! Glad half a pill is working out for you! Will make it really cheap for you!

Mike

S

sarahkt

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just quick update.... I took half tab on Friday morning about 10am, ate half hour later and was definitely buzzing until around 3pm....I had to teach a BodyPump class at 5.30 and took some meso just as I felt I needed a little something! Saturday I took half on empty stomach and powered through a run, probably wouldn't do this before I teach BodyStep was a little nauseus, but again was buzzing for a few hours : )
I guess it's just a matter of working it in to my teaching and my own training.... I think a full tab would bounce me way too far!!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

Just quick update.... I took half tab on Friday morning about 10am, ate half hour later and was definitely buzzing until around 3pm....I had to teach a BodyPump class at 5.30 and took some meso just as I felt I needed a little something! Saturday I took half on empty stomach and powered through a run, probably wouldn't do this before I teach BodyStep was a little nauseus, but again was buzzing for a few hours : )
I guess it's just a matter of working it in to my teaching and my own training.... I think a full tab would bounce me way too far!!!!!
energy from dexaprine is deff. awesome.

and just think, considering you only need a half tab to feel great, imagine how long that bottle is gonna last you! :D

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding dexaprine very helpfull with reducing my appetite during the fasted period of the leangains protocol I'm currently following.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Well then, consider yourself lucky because at only a half tab a day, dexaprime is going to be really affordable! :p

Mike

D

DHT420

Awards
Must be the theophylline. Congratulations, I-Force, on bringing a great product to the fore. I just hope the FDA doesn't try to crush your toes about the theophylline like they did with USP Labs.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Stockpile!!!!lol
Great to hear. I am huge believer in fasting. I agree that a good stim based fat burner during a fast just does absolute wonders!

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Lean Gains is a great protocol. I, myself, use the 20/4 fasting protocol...but I have done the Lean Gains one as well. Dexaprine + Lean Gains= Good results for you I am sure!!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Gains is a great protocol. I, myself, use the 20/4 fasting protocol...but I have done the Lean Gains one as well. Dexaprine + Lean Gains= Good results for you I am sure!!!

Lean gains?? Who makes that... I think I am having a brain fart here!

Mike

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
agree .. Dexaprine makes leangains fasting even easier..

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Lean gains?? Who makes that... I think I am having a brain fart here!

Mike
Deff. take the time to read up on it. Fasting protocols has changed my life/physique.

agree .. Dexaprine makes leangains fasting even easier..
Heck yes! Any stim based product truly does! Dexaprine however is just on another level and fits any fasting protocol perfectly. I actually think iForce products compliment fasting/fasted training better than most. Hemavol/Max. V2 pre workout with some Xtend intra workout in a fasted state is the best. Dexaprine in the morning and sipping a more Leucine based BCAA during the day makes it even more effective. I just did a 90 day IF protocol self experiment. Ends the 21st. Wednesday. I want to do another one but with a more Lean Gains Style approach with Maxi V2, Hemavol, Dexaprine, and Testabolan V2. The whole premise of the fast is to utilize fat stores as an energy source, boost growth hormone levels, and allow your body to become less sensitive to carbohydrates. Wednesday I will prove that.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, lean gains is a fasting protocol, or a supplement?

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Wait, lean gains is a fasting protocol, or a supplement?

It's a 16 hour fast/8 hour feeding protocol. You eat the same amount of calories you normally would, but, you start your feeding post workout. So basically say you trained at noon. You would take your maxi v2/hemavol/1 serving xtend pre workout at about 9:30...train 10-11...have a shake...and whole foods 12-8. A meal set-up might be main meal at 12, another at 4, and a smaller one at 8.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
It's a 16 hour fast/8 hour feeding protocol. You eat the same amount of calories you normally would, but, you start your feeding post workout. So basically say you trained at noon. You would take your maxi v2/hemavol/1 serving xtend pre workout at about 9:30...train 10-11...have a shake...and whole foods 12-8. A meal set-up might be main meal at 12, another at 4, and a smaller one at 8.
But the whole idea is to train fasted. Fasted meaning only calorie intake from your pre and bcaas.