Theophylline

lmessi

Awards
Can you guys explain why Dexaprine has this listed on the bottle as green tea extract(standanrdized for theophylline).
On write up it only says Theopylline.
I read that and googled,gave me on wiki asthma medice or similar,so i thought WOW im getting this on a supplement lol and did order it.
but now it`s green tea extract..does it mean it`s naturally occuring in green tea?if so i feel i`ve been fooled hahaa..explain please!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theophylline is naturally occurring in Green Tea, but at small amounts. We highly standardize the material to ensure high potency.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theophylline is naturally occurring in Green Tea, but at small amounts. We highly standardize the material to ensure high potency.
What he said :).

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
one of vaughns favorite questions :p

jhjumponit

Awards
Hi all,

Wanted to say I'm a big fan of your maximize and hemavol products first off. I had a question speaking of theophylline:

I noticed that on a recent bottle of maximize v2 (exp dat 2016), that the methyl synephrine was gone from the label and that green tea extract (std. for theophylline) was added. I had bought the two bottles from different sources, with the methyl syn bottle (exp 2013) being bought a good while ago. Is the green tea extract/theophylline a replacement for methyl synephrine? And is there a reason why y'all are switching it out? I tried searching the forum but didn't find the answer I was lookin for.

Thanks and keep up the good work.