iForce Hemavol Review

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won a tub of this through a Twitter contest from a UK distributor. There was no requirement to post a review on here at all but I think it makes AM a better place when there are honest reviews out there, good and bad.

I have never tried anything else from iForce. Not from my own money, not even a free sample. This is the first thing I have ever used.

I have only used it for one serving so far which was on a new programme. I experienced a strong pump in this workout but as it was a new workout it is impossible to assess how much is from the supplement and how much is just from the training.

On one serving alone what I can say is that iForce have absolutely nailed the taste formula. I don't know what American's call them but in England they are called sherbet lemons. This tastes exactly like sherbet lemon sweets.

Admittedly this is a little sweet for me and I wouldn't be tucking into sherbet lemon sweets on my own time but in a pre workout formula it is probably the nicest flavour I have ever tasted. Mixes perfectly and is a pleasure to drink. For anyone worried about horrible tasting pre workout formulas this definitely isn't one of them unless you have an irrational hatred of lemons.

In terms of results I might post some thoughts up here as I go along. Just giving respect where it is due.

Ben

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see how it goes Bro. Keep us Updated. Hemavol is supposed to be goooood ****.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used agmatine so that aspect is a new experience for me. I was using an old tub of NOS Ether solely for the creatine and beta alanine but it has citrulline malate in there as well so I have dropped that while on Hemavol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome, thanks for posting this up mang! deff. keep us updated :D

and they're called lemon heads over here, im assuming its probably the exact same candy......now that the weather is hitting up 90's *at least it is where i am!* hemavol is nice and refreshing on a hot summer day :p

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for posting this up mang! deff. keep us updated :D

and they're called lemon heads over here, im assuming its probably the exact same candy......now that the weather is hitting up 90's *at least it is where i am!* hemavol is nice and refreshing on a hot summer day :p
In North Carolina (for today at least) its in the 100's, with like 90 something percent humidity, its nasty down here bro.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In North Carolina (for today at least) its in the 100's, with like 90 something percent humidity, its nasty down here bro.
Im in PA, and my car and phone had it at 107!!! Freakin crazy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Arizona and those are called cold spells out here! Lol Curious to hear how the Hemavol has been treating you BDCC. I have a tub on it's way.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've tried several products from IForce.

Dexaprine - I have a bottle in my desk as we speak. It is a strong stim. One tab gives me the shakes and I'm pretty stim tolerant.
Tropinol - I tried this product when it first became available. It did absolutely nothing for me.
Maximize V2 - Several samples. A decent preworkout product.
Hemavol (tabs) - Hemavol provided a nice pump during my workout. I just thought it was very expensive.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dexaprine - I have a bottle in my desk as we speak. It is a strong stim. One tab gives me the shakes and I'm pretty stim tolerant.
Tropinol - I tried this product when it first became available. It did absolutely nothing for me.
Hemavol (tabs) - Hemavol provided a nice pump during my workout. I just thought it was very expensive.
I have used Maximize before and liked it alot. I just purchased the Max/Hema combo so the price was acceptable on both.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF, I can keep you updated. I have had a couple of workouts on it but will withhold further review until I am more sure on it's effects over my workout alone. I want to know if the pump is better than the cheaper products available in bulk or sold on their own.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Solid reviews, much appreciated on your honesty. Hemavol in pill form at 10 a day is pricy, I def agree. I found I can get away with 5 pills.

Mike

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Well honesty should be what this forum is all about. If we don't "call um like we see um" we can't help one another. However, respect should always be involved.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol has impressed me so far. It needs to build up in your system though. By the 3rd use my workout pumps are getting impressive...and I have not been able to get a pump in a long time. The flavor is rediculously good too.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hemavol has impressed me so far. It needs to build up in your system though. By the 3rd use my workout pumps are getting impressive...and I have not been able to get a pump in a long time. The flavor is rediculously good too.
good to hear bro!

keep an eye out for some new flavors, ive heard vaughn mention the possibility of orange creamsicle and sour candied apple!?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...can it get any better!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear bro!

keep an eye out for some new flavors, ive heard vaughn mention the possibility of orange creamsicle and sour candied apple!?
I still want cherry! haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff!! My workouts are so much more enjoyable now that the "Pump" has been back. Did Biceps/Triceps today and had to laugh because my ROM on CGBP was very limited because of the crazy pump in my biceps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff!! My workouts are so much more enjoyable now that the "Pump" has been back. Did Biceps/Triceps today and had to laugh because my ROM on CGBP was very limited because of the crazy pump in my biceps.
What dose are you on? I get good pumps from one scoop but nothing this extreme, even on arms day with a high volume.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop of Hema mixed with 1 scoop of Maximize. I could not be happier.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop of Hema mixed with 1 scoop of Maximize. I could not be happier.
The exact combo I use, except sometimes I take 5 hemavol takes in addition to everything else about 3 hours pre-workout :)

Mike