hemavol powder review

phantom

Awards
  • Established
hey guys-4 days in now with my hemavol powder and this stuff rocks-taste is like a sweet lemonade from the fair to me lol first 2 days i used it solo for chest and back and the pumps were amazing-endurance was good and actually felt a bit alert from the b12 -after that i added in Iforce beta alanine,and 2g lclt and that will be my stack till after next month-thinkn the lclt will go well with agmatine.will update next week

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man! Awesome to see you are stacking it with other things.. def keep us updated as its people like you stacking single ingredients that helps us better re-formulate products down the road.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the feedback mang!!

and i like the combo, nice and simple, yet nice and effective :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
u got it-honestly, theres not much more to make the profile more perfect than as u guys made it-jst been usin ba for ages now, and have always liked carnitine since talking to dsade about when when RPN had thiers out. LCLT is hot right now, I could see if u guys aded in a gram per scoop people would be happy

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
u got it-honestly, theres not much more to make the profile more perfect than as u guys made it-jst been usin ba for ages now, and have always liked carnitine since talking to dsade about when when RPN had thiers out. LCLT is hot right now, I could see if u guys aded in a gram per scoop people would be happy
i would deff. like to see LCLT be integrated into our line......i dont think hemavol will be getting any tweaks in the near future, but would like to see it included in something down the road :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
def-a simple bulk powder like your creaplex or ba would be good. a good priced lclt would fit right in

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
nice review.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would deff. like to see LCLT be integrated into our line......i dont think hemavol will be getting any tweaks in the near future, but would like to see it included in something down the road :D
LCLT would be a great addition IMO as well!

Mike

phantom

Awards
  • Established
def man-and its not overly pricey either for the slu of benefits to be had from it. so far so good on this stack tho, pumps and strength have been comin nicely.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def man-and its not overly pricey either for the slu of benefits to be had from it. so far so good on this stack tho, pumps and strength have been comin nicely.
Sweet man! Def keep us updated!!!

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I must say that I have had good luck in the past with Blue Print, so I put an order in for a tub of this. I am hoping that this will do me right ;) I did acquire some older bottles of Blue Print, but not long past expiration and I had some GI issues with it so I'm no longer using that. I haven't heard of agmatine giving anyone any major problems, so maybe for the off-days I'll use bulk agmatine first thing in the AM.

By the way, very nice formula I-Force. It's sweet and to the point. I'll post up a mini review when I use mine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say that I have had good luck in the past with Blue Print, so I put an order in for a tub of this. I am hoping that this will do me right ;) I did acquire some older bottles of Blue Print, but not long past expiration and I had some GI issues with it so I'm no longer using that. I haven't heard of agmatine giving anyone any major problems, so maybe for the off-days I'll use bulk agmatine first thing in the AM.

By the way, very nice formula I-Force. It's sweet and to the point. I'll post up a mini review when I use mine.

Awesome man! Really looking forward to seeing your review. Bulk agmatine is always a great idea, some people even add extra to hemavol to get the 1g dosage people desire.

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Criticalbench, in your opinion, do you think it's worth taking the extra scoop of Hemavol for the gram of agmatine or investing in something like Protocol and using a scoop or 2 of that for the extra agmatine? I am not sure my stomach can tolerate Blue Print for some reason. I don't know what, but Blueprint alone gives me upset GI.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Criticalbench, in your opinion, do you think it's worth taking the extra scoop of Hemavol for the gram of agmatine or investing in something like Protocol and using a scoop or 2 of that for the extra agmatine? I am not sure my stomach can tolerate Blue Print for some reason. I don't know what, but Blueprint alone gives me upset GI.
I personally never needed anymore agmatine than hemavol has, but if I did want more, I would def get protocol due to all the other goodies in it. It is a very solid, great tasting supplement that would stack well IMO.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally never needed anymore agmatine than hemavol has, but if I did want more, I would def get protocol due to all the other goodies in it. It is a very solid, great tasting supplement that would stack well IMO.
cherry lemonade awesomeness?!

will have to do this tomorrow :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop def does the job-but when I started doin 2 scoops it was too good to stop lol pumps went to that extra level.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy... I've got my whole supp stack on lockdown pretty much. Now I'm debating on adding in Protocol and Slin Sane. Errrr. It's always good to have food for thought. Thanks for your help ya'll ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant decide hemavol and creatine nitrate or maniac and creatine nitrate grrrrr decisions!
Never used maniac although I have a sample sitting here. I can pretty much say hemavol will not be a disappointment should you choose that option. Have yet to see any real negative reviews to date.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never used maniac although I have a sample sitting here. I can pretty much say hemavol will not be a disappointment should you choose that option. Have yet to see any real negative reviews to date.

Mike
you completely reminded me i have some maniac samples sitting around too.........hemavol/maniac combo? sounds good to me.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
after much much review and research im going hemavol powder +cbol im going for the painful pump!im really trying too put on some serious size on my chest u think this a good stack for it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Hemavol is working great since I have started it about a month ago. I'm using it for 3 day/week resistance training at 2 scoops before the workout. I bought protocol and am using it everyday at 4 servings. Since everyone I typically use is out of stock, I may have to buy Slin Sane somewhere else like Amazon.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol is working great since I have started it about a month ago. I'm using it for 3 day/week resistance training at 2 scoops before the workout. I bought protocol and am using it everyday at 4 servings. Since everyone I typically use is out of stock, I may have to buy Slin Sane somewhere else like Amazon.
Good stuff man, I really want to try protocol just because I love cherry haha. Slin sane is good stuff, I use it when bulking, but use anabolic pump when dieting or recomping.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good stuff man, I really want to try protocol just because I love cherry haha. Slin sane is good stuff, I use it when bulking, but use anabolic pump when dieting or recomping.

Mike
protocol tastes like cherry kool aid.....nuff said. :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder why Genomyx made a product that was desiged for PWO that contains beta-alanine

Just seems illogical to me. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to the rationale behind this

Thanks

I bought protocol and am using it everyday at 4 servings. .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why Genomyx made a product that was desiged for PWO that contains beta-alanine

Just seems illogical to me. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to the rationale behind this

Thanks
Personally, i don't know why anyone uses BA, but thats just me :p

BTW, I thought protocol was a pre?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, i don't know why anyone uses BA, but thats just me :p

BTW, I thought protocol was a pre?
nope, protocol is a post wo product.

agmatine does have some nutriet partioning effects, plus the large leucine dose.......one of matt's more interesting creations, none the less, awesome product :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, protocol is a post wo product.

agmatine does have some nutriet partioning effects, plus the large leucine dose.......one of matt's more interesting creations, none the less, awesome product :D
Send me yours! :p

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm how about a PCT supplement that incorporates LCLT for receptor activity, or with a cycle assist product? maybe adding LCLT to reversitol?
btw GREAT stack and review

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm how about a PCT supplement that incorporates LCLT for receptor activity, or with a cycle assist product? maybe adding LCLT to reversitol?
btw GREAT stack and review
That wouldn't be a bad idea either :).

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got another hemavol tub in today. Hey, will the price stay at 30 dollars a tub? I see it at that price a few places still. If so, I'm doubling up and taking it everyday.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The price definitely wont increase from here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What is your timing for the doses, just curious!

Mike
I am using it preworkout 5 days a week (3 weight days and 2 days may be just ab circuits or whatnot) and now the weekends I am going to do my 2 other servings mid day. I also have Protocol and I'm using that double dosed and I'm doing 2 servings AM and 2 servings post workout. Now on weekends I'll do my second dose in the evening. I took a quick break from supps and a week off working out after my dad had a heart attack. Things like that shackle me kinda easily.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using it preworkout 5 days a week (3 weight days and 2 days may be just ab circuits or whatnot) and now the weekends I am going to do my 2 other servings mid day. I also have Protocol and I'm using that double dosed and I'm doing 2 servings AM and 2 servings post workout. Now on weekends I'll do my second dose in the evening. I took a quick break from supps and a week off working out after my dad had a heart attack. Things like that shackle me kinda easily.[/QUOTE

Solid plan man.

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope everything is going alright now. I previously worked as an RN on a ICU Step Down with patients coming in with active heart attacks. It is a scary, traumatic experience, but at the same time, the medical field has made great strides to have these patients reversed in less than 10 mins of arrival. Outcomes are typically very well, although I am sure he will be monitored much more closely. Heart attacks save peoples lives, because when you have one, your physician's tend to monitor you much more so later in life, any disease process is picked up significantly earlier.

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am using it preworkout 5 days a week (3 weight days and 2 days may be just ab circuits or whatnot) and now the weekends I am going to do my 2 other servings mid day. I also have Protocol and I'm using that double dosed and I'm doing 2 servings AM and 2 servings post workout. Now on weekends I'll do my second dose in the evening. I took a quick break from supps and a week off working out after my dad had a heart attack. Things like that shackle me kinda easily.[/QUOTE

Solid plan man.

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope everything is going alright now. I previously worked as an RN on a ICU Step Down with patients coming in with active heart attacks. It is a scary, traumatic experience, but at the same time, the medical field has made great strides to have these patients reversed in less than 10 mins of arrival. Outcomes are typically very well, although I am sure he will be monitored much more closely. Heart attacks save peoples lives, because when you have one, your physician's tend to monitor you much more so later in life, any disease process is picked up significantly earlier.

Mike
Thanks Mike. Yeah, it was a shock as he is in amazing shape. He can beat me in almost any athletic event and he's 60 years old. Coronary disease runs on his side of the family and he doesn't eat well at all. It's recommended that I get checked out at a certain age and this reinforces me not messing with bull$*** cycles in the future. Ya know? I have done plenty already and I should get my lipids checked again as it is. I appreciate the good words of confidence and whatnot. I'm definitely going to be on him about getting checked up,etc.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mike. Yeah, it was a shock as he is in amazing shape. He can beat me in almost any athletic event and he's 60 years old. Coronary disease runs on his side of the family and he doesn't eat well at all. It's recommended that I get checked out at a certain age and this reinforces me not messing with bull$*** cycles in the future. Ya know? I have done plenty already and I should get my lipids checked again as it is. I appreciate the good words of confidence and whatnot. I'm definitely going to be on him about getting checked up,etc.
It happens to the best of people bro. Keep your head up, and make sure you keep his. People think a heart attack is the end, its the end of NOTHING.

Mike