tropinol/dexaprine stack causing low semen volume?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first couple of weeks I was on the stack my libido was higher than when I was a teen (35 now). Semen volume and quality of climax was high. Now in my 3rd week my libido has tapered and volume is ad weak as I've ever seen it. Does anyone have any ideas. Other supps are trans res and schisandra extract. I added crealyze and Apple cider vinager about a week ago.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first couple of weeks I was on the stack my libido was higher than when I was a teen (35 now). Semen volume and quality of climax was high. Now in my 3rd week my libido has tapered and volume is ad weak as I've ever seen it. Does anyone have any ideas. Other supps are trans res and schisandra extract. I added crealyze and Apple cider vinager about a week ago.
1 nor the other should be causing this sort of reaction that I aware of, especially dexaprime. Vaughn may have a better explanation as I may be missing something here.

Mike

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering if it's due to not enough water and not enough healthy fats

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
water and healthy fats may be playing a role, iw ould try to increase those first. If that fails to help, you may just be over stimulating yourself. Too many stims can reduce semen volume.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
water and healthy fats may be playing a role, iw ould try to increase those first. If that fails to help, you may just be over stimulating yourself. Too many stims can reduce semen volume.
For the first 2 weeks i was stimulating myself 2-3 times a day. lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I upped the water and went back on my transres and nettle extract. Back to the high drive and spillin the milk. Yes sir

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I upped the water and went back on my transres and nettle extract. Back to the high drive and spillin the milk. Yes sir
Well I am glad to hear you are spilling milk! :p Mike

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been leaning into the natural almonds too. that always seems to help me for some reason.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I'm working i eat every 3 hours. lower carbs. i seem to do well at 40% fat calories.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I'm working i eat every 3 hours. lower carbs. i seem to do well at 40% fat calories.
So are you a 40/40/20 split? With carbs being 20? Just curious!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are you a 40/40/20 split? With carbs being 20? Just curious!
I get real close to that. i got the idea from mike mahler. i feel real good on this diet. my energy, sex drive, and well being are strong on it.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get real close to that. i got the idea from mike mahler. i feel real good on this diet. my energy, sex drive, and well being are strong on it.
Good stuff man, glad you found what works :) Its a great feeling, I must say!

Mike

S

STEELCITY

Awards
Interesting conversations...haha....I recently bought some Tropinol and im going to stack it with Reversitol v2, Creatine Magnesium Chelate..I got a free bottle of TT-33 uncoupling agent with my Reversitol, whats the deal on that? Anyone here tried it? I'm probably going to stack that as well. Wish me luck guys, I'm actually starting the gym after and 8 month break! So, Im going to need all the help I can get!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting conversations...haha....I recently bought some Tropinol and im going to stack it with Reversitol v2, Creatine Magnesium Chelate..I got a free bottle of TT-33 uncoupling agent with my Reversitol, whats the deal on that? Anyone here tried it? I'm probably going to stack that as well. Wish me luck guys, I'm actually starting the gym after and 8 month break! So, Im going to need all the help I can get!!
TT33 works well, whether bulking or cutting. If used when bulking like i assume you will be, it will help limit fat gain by increasing thyroidal output, at the same time increasing protein synthesis. 2 pills a day, lasting 8 weeks is great for a bulk. 4 pills a day, is more ideal for a cut.

Mike

S

STEELCITY

Awards
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate your feedback Mike. Yes, I am going to be bulking. I'm starting on Monday. How much carbs/calories should I be consuming though? (I dont want to over-do it) I weigh 225lbs so I know to consume at least 225 grams of protein. Also, how much cardio should I do? I need to burn the belly fat and tone my legs asap! Thanks again.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate your feedback Mike. Yes, I am going to be bulking. I'm starting on Monday. How much carbs/calories should I be consuming though? (I dont want to over-do it) I weigh 225lbs so I know to consume at least 225 grams of protein. Also, how much cardio should I do? I need to burn the belly fat and tone my legs asap! Thanks again.
Hey man, truly i do not feel comfortable answering those. I only like to help, when i can make sure success occurs, and I do not know your history, your lifestyle, what you eat, etc. so it makes it very hard to even guess. Being 225, everyone who is 225 requires a different caloric intake depending on if you are meso, endo, ecto, etc. Don't make things too complicated, take what you eat to maintain your weight now, and just subtract something out. Calories in, vs calories out is my belief.

As far as cardio, try HITT training on the stair stepper for 20 mins.. no better exercise IMO.

Mike

S

STEELCITY

Awards
I respect that. The thing with me, when I eat sloppy (like I have been) it all goes to my stomach and legs. Stair stepper would kill me right now. I'd be lucky to be able to do ten minutes, but that is the best if you can hang in there. Either way your right, simplicity is key. Im just going to cut out the junk and get started. What did you mean by meso, endo ecto?

S

STEELCITY

Awards
Hey Mike...so far so good with my training. I've been back in the gym a month already. I have to admit my recovery has been great and my strength is getting back to where it was. As far as dieting, it could be better. I have a hard time eating alot. I should be taking in 220 grams of protein and I'm in the 130-160 range. I have cut out all the junk though.

About a month before I started the gym, I took a bottle of reversitol v2 without working out. Call me stupid but I just wanted to take it to prepare myself for the gym. All the hormones in the junkfood I've been eating, a little too much drinking and no working out for 8 months increases estrogen, it was just something I wanted to do. It's a phase I call, "flush the bit*h out". Now, I've been working out a good month and I've taken another bottle of Reversitol v2 along with Tropinol and TT-33. Is it okay to take another bottle of tropinol or should I waith a couple months? Besides the i-Force products I am also taking cla, glutamine, taurine, arginine, cycle assist and magnesium creatine chelate. Is there any other supplements I should be taking? Thanks Mike.

S

STEELCITY

Awards
PS- I just seen your response from a few weeks ago. And after seeing and reading on the different body types....I am in the Meso category.