reversitol v2 question

TmRich0808

Awards
I have some reversitol v2 for post cycle for a PH that I am running. What kind of results whould I expect from the reversitol v2? Is it more known for estrogen blocking or test boosting? I just want to know whether I should get an additional test booster or an additional estrogen blocker to really have a good PCT. Thanks in advance for the input guys.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have some reversitol v2 for post cycle for a PH that I am running. What kind of results whould I expect from the reversitol v2? Is it more known for estrogen blocking or test boosting? I just want to know whether I should get an additional test booster or an additional estrogen blocker to really have a good PCT. Thanks in advance for the input guys.
That is going to depend on many things. First off, what are you running? Reversitol does a great job at keeping estrogen in check, because remember, you do not want to completely eradicate estrogen as some is vital to many male, bodily functions. Oversupression of any hormone is never recommended, we have the hormones for a reason and reversitol has the ability to recognize excessive, bad estrogen and selectively eliminate that, leaving the good estrogen active to do its job in protecting bones, maintaining homeostasis, etc. Reversitol v.2 has also worked great in boosting peoples libido because it does not destroy all estrogen. With strong AI's, people loose libido, not gain it because estrogen is needed.

If you want to stack it with something, testabolan v.2 would make a solid option and would allow you to extend your pct to 6 weeks which is optimal imo. I personally would never do a pct less than 6, most of mine are 8. Testabolan v2 frees up bound, inactive testosterone that is help captive per say by shbg. I would run reversitol v.2 at 3/2/2/1/1 and start the testabolan v.2 at week 3 because at that point, your body will be back producing higher levels of test which at this point, you can free it up to make use of it. Bulk maca and trib are two cheap options that would great to bounce libido back fast as well.

Mike

TmRich0808

Awards
I am running a PH from competitive edge labs. I didnt state that before because I was in the I-force nutrition forum and did not wanna tick anyone off (LOL). I am running p-mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I have reversitol v2, nolva, and tribulus. If I found out that reversitol was more of a test booster then I would go and try to find another estrogen blocker to keep everythign in check. However, after your post, I think I will just keep my PCT to what I have. Ill go with nolva at 20/20/10/10 and go with reversitol at 3/3/2/2/1 and do the tribulus at 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2 to wrap everything up. How does that look? Anything you would add?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am running a PH from competitive edge labs. I didnt state that before because I was in the I-force nutrition forum and did not wanna tick anyone off (LOL). I am running p-mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I have reversitol v2, nolva, and tribulus. If I found out that reversitol was more of a test booster then I would go and try to find another estrogen blocker to keep everythign in check. However, after your post, I think I will just keep my PCT to what I have. Ill go with nolva at 20/20/10/10 and go with reversitol at 3/3/2/2/1 and do the tribulus at 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2 to wrap everything up. How does that look? Anything you would add?
Your pct is perfect man, i wouldn't change a thing unless you add maca in at 5-10g daily to boost libido and semen volume fast.

Mike

TmRich0808

Awards
!!

Your pct is perfect man, i wouldn't change a thing unless you add maca in at 5-10g daily to boost libido and semen volume fast.

Mike
Keeping semen volume to a minimum might be ok for now...haha! thanks man. Really expecting big things from this cycle...and getting my body back post cycle.

TmRich0808

Awards
Forgot to mention, I am also running IGF-1 throughout the cycle and the post cycle. Im sure this will help with the gains and keep everything operating smoothly. Any thought on this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
IGF-1 as a natural supplement or peptide igf-1? if peptide, are we talking lr3 or des?

Mike