Red Dog - 'Lemon Drop' Hemavol Review

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
18j9ti.jpg

I should probably preface this by saying I was already a big fan of Hemavol and a big fan of lemon-flavored drinks and foods. My evaluation reflects these viewpoints. :)

Profile: (9.5/10)
  • The profile of the old Hemavol was awesome and I’m assuming the profile of ‘Lemon Drop’ is damn near the same. Suffice it to say, it’s a star in its category.
Taste: (10/10)
  • I love lemon-flavored things and this has a nice balance between tartness and sweetness. I mixed it with about 12 ounces of cold water and that was just about perfect. I don’t come across the ‘Lemon Drop’ flavor very often as the pre-workout category is littered with fruit punches, watermelons, and raspberries, so this was a really pleasant change of pace.
Mixability: (10/10)
  • Mixes essentially as good as can be expected – no clumps, no grit, just shake the bitch up!
Effects: (9.5/10)
  • Well, it gorges the target muscles with blood and pumps them all to **** (i.e. it does what it’s supposed to). Pump is GREAT – meant to take a picture to demonstrate but forgot my dang camera. But again, shoulders were just swollen to the point of just slightly hurting in the best way possible.

--- OVERALL: (9.75/10) ---

The choices of (1) switching to powder, and (2) choosing the ‘Lemon Drop’ flavoring were both wise moves. Speed up the time between ingestion and perceived effects and make it taste like a god damn treat. A top-tier nitric oxide and volumization supplement. VERY well done I-Force!

Thanks again to VaughnTrue for the samples as well!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet review bro!!! Looks like you really enjoyed it. I used it yesterday for the first time for a workout and it was awesome; it def kicked in much faster than the pills. I used 24oz of water and it still tasted great; hemavol is one of those supplements where the more water you drink, the better it works!!!

Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the review bro!

you would be correct, the formula is the EXACT SAME as the pills, just in powdered form :D and you're right, the powder deff. kicks in faster than the pills do, and this is a nice change, because i know for me at least the pills took at least an hour or so to kick in. and glad to see another person who likes the flavoring, because this stuff really does taste awesome :p

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review bro!!! Looks like you really enjoyed it. I used it yesterday for the first time for a workout and it was awesome; it def kicked in much faster than the pills. I used 24oz of water and it still tasted great; hemavol is one of those supplements where the more water you drink, the better it works!!!
Definitely enjoyed it -- I'll add some more water in there next time too!

thanks for the review bro! you would be correct, the formula is the EXACT SAME as the pills, just in powdered form :D and you're right, the powder deff. kicks in faster than the pills do, and this is a nice change, because i know for me at least the pills took at least an hour or so to kick in. and glad to see another person who likes the flavoring, because this stuff really does taste awesome :p
Flavoring is really well constructed; you guys kept all the good stuff about the original version and added improvements -- that's how upgrades are supposed to be done! :)