My review of Lemon Drop Hemavol, and MaximizeV2!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Used my Lemon Drop Hemavol on Sunday. I was going to mix the Hemavol with Rasp. Lemon Maximize but, I wanted to be able to give feedback on the taste of Hemavol by itself so I mixed them seperatly. So I mixed up the Lemon Drop Hemavol first. Mixability was great, nothing floating around in the shaker disolved well,10 out of 10 on that. The taste is amazing!!!! You wouldnt tell the difference between Lemon Drop Hemavol and a glass of lemonade, I give taste another 10 out of 10. As far as performance is concerned I really cant comment to much on Hemavol bc I chased it with a pack of Rasp. Lemonade MaximizeV2 which was about 1.25 servings. Now this stuff is DA BOMB!!!! Mixability on MV2 9 outta 10. Taste, again.....AMAZING, 10 outta 10. Performance, lets just say I have found my NEW Pre-W/O. The focus I had was great, I couldnt think of anything except killing the weights, 10 out of 10. Energy, I did my normal W/O in a little over half the time that it would normally be and still kept going until complete fatigue trying to find more to do, 11 out of 10. I think this is a good thing except, upon waking this morning my shoulders were on fire like I was still in my first week of weight training!!! FELT GREAT!!! Thank you iForce for the chance to try your products. I hope this review helps if some people may be undecided on whether or not to purchase iForce supps. DO IT........YOU WILL "NOT" BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review man, really glad you liked! I find the focus of M. V2 awesome, that was the first thing I initially noticed but I prefer the fruit punch flavor :p.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the feedback!!!!

i cant wait to mix up some hemavol and maximize :D

mnowak1228

Awards
thanks for the feedback!!!!

i cant wait to mix up some hemavol and maximize :D
MaximixeV2 is some kick A** stuff!! Should be getting my tub tomorrow!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaximixeV2 is some kick A** stuff!! Should be getting my tub tomorrow!!!!
Very underrated IMO. I wish it got more attention because I feel more people could benefit from it.

Mike

mnowak1228

Awards
Only problem is, It had me pushing so freakin hard on Sunday that I havent been able to do any lifting with my shoulders for the past two days!! Im gonna have to keep my routine to normal or just slightly above so that I dont over do it like I did on Sunday. lmao

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I love maximize v2, gonna have to try this flavor of it though. I got my other tubs on sale for dirt cheap and wasn't expecting much honestly, but I was blown away by the quality.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love maximize v2, gonna have to try this flavor of it though. I got my other tubs on sale for dirt cheap and wasn't expecting much honestly, but I was blown away by the quality.
thats what we like to hear :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man, def solid!

Mike