Tropinol on an empty stomach or with food for max absorption?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I take it with or without food to get the most out of it?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know from a scientific standpoint but if you take your first dose directly upon waking you should get better absorption. At least I did. You're gonna love tropinol buddy!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know from a scientific standpoint but if you take your first dose directly upon waking you should get better absorption. At least I did. You're gonna love tropinol buddy!
I typically took mine right when I woke, and ate 30 mins later. I don't recall any science behind one being superior to the other, but like mentioned above, this is what worked best for me.

Mike

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, the libido is kickin already. Great stuff
T.M.I. lol. But yeah that's the first thing I noticed from it too.

I did a log on it, for an 8 week run, on the forums here, ended up gaining some good weight aand strength, and the best part is I kept it all and have continued to grow since then. I loved it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I typically took mine right when I woke, and ate 30 mins later. I don't recall any science behind one being superior to the other, but like mentioned above, this is what worked best for me.

Mike
^^^^

always took mine on an empty stomach, but i really dont think you'll see a big difference between empty stomach/with a meal

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T.M.I. lol. But yeah that's the first thing I noticed from it too.

I did a log on it, for an 8 week run, on the forums here, ended up gaining some good weight aand strength, and the best part is I kept it all and have continued to grow since then. I loved it.
be glad i didnt mention my diamond cutter morning wood. lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't do well on tropinol I have another bottle I might run again after androhard. When I run it next I'm going to do morning and before bed with grapefruit juice
Everyone is different, but glad you are honest :). Interested to see how it works with your new strategy!

Mike