TT33 suppress natural thyroid?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a thread on here of tt33 vs alpha t2
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/151325-alpha-2-vs-2.html

It increases thyroid activity, but suppresses your bodies natural thyroid function. So when your stop taking it, your thyroid is suppressed, and the opposite will happen. That is why we did not use 3,5 in our product.

Let us know how you like the Alpha-T2
is this true? so will I rebound with additional fat gain when i come off the tt33?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
the tt33, rate it highly, but when i come off, i swear my libido is knocked down slightly...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TT-33 will not suppress natural thyroid production. Anyone who claims otherwise has not read the science. You need a HUGE dose of 3,5 to cause any suppression.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT-33 will not suppress natural thyroid production. Anyone who claims otherwise has not read the science. You need a HUGE dose of 3,5 to cause any suppression.
def agree. I was on tt33 far longer than recommended (Which I-Force does not encourage) as per instructions on the bottle. Came off after my contest prep was over, recent blood work 5 weeks post shows normal thyroid levels.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^^^

vaughn's favorite topic of discussion :p

no worries with TT-33

Machmood

Awards
def agree. I was on tt33 far longer than recommended (Which I-Force does not encourage) as per instructions on the bottle. Came off after my contest prep was over, recent blood work 5 weeks post shows normal thyroid levels.

Mike
So tired of people posting 20 year old studies and studies that dont really say much of anything. Take the product and get bloodwork, BOOM!!!!! Ive used TT-33 many times and its a staple EVERY time I cut or recomp. It just works, no other way to put it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So tired of people posting 20 year old studies and studies that dont really say much of anything. Take the product and get bloodwork, BOOM!!!!! Ive used TT-33 many times and its a staple EVERY time I cut or recomp. It just works, no other way to put it.
Glad to see we are on the same page :).

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
whats the cycle length, bottle says 4 weeks?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
great, I wanted to run two tubs... if I can stay awake lol

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
It was probably the dude on another board that was taking 10 TT-33 caps a day lol..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was probably the dude on another board that was taking 10 TT-33 caps a day lol..
Well, many people do run it higher than the suggested dose, but at that point, you are responsible for your actions.

Mike

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
If I do 600mcg of 3'5' and 600mcg of 3'3' for 8 weeks will that suppress my thyroid? BTW that's 200mcg more of the 3'3 and 400mcg more of the 3'5' than iForce recommends per day. Most I've ever done/doing now is 450 mcg of 3'3'

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I-Force can suggest is to take the recommended dosage listed on the bottle. Anything more, and you are responsible for any positive or negative effects.

Mike

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
All I-Force can suggest is to take the recommended dosage listed on the bottle. Anything more, and you are responsible for any positive or negative effects.

Mike
Makes sense, I think I'ma just fallow directions thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young Gotti I-Force Nutrition 6
Supplements 24
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
I-Force Nutrition 3
Supplements 0