Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK guys... Here's the deal. I got 6 tubs of HemaVol powder here(my own personal stash) to give out. I don't want to miss anyone, so I was hoping I could send people 2 samples each to get heir opinions on taste and effects.

If you want to try it, and are OK with getting an "Illadelphia" style sample bag(zip lock bag of yellow powder haha), please tell me in here. I will pick the first 10 people who want to try it out in here.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Edit I got my products mixed up my friend uses your maximise and talks about it. I'd still would like to try your NO product :)

Did you only change the flavor? Last I remember I never noticed a flavor when I used it when it first came out. I remember learning about Augmatin from you guys back then.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will take a run at it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit I got my products mixed up my friend uses your maximise and talks about it. I'd still would like to try your NO product :)

Did you only change the flavor? Last I remember I never noticed a flavor when I used it when it first came out. I remember learning about Augmatin from you guys back then.
The original HemaVol was/is in pill form. This is the first powdered form, so yes it is a "new" flavor.

mnowak1228

Awards
Id like to give it a shot!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, Vaughn. i would like to try out the new product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will take a run at it.
Id like to give it a shot!!!
no doubt, Vaughn. i would like to try out the new product.

PM me your addys ASAP!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
PM sent!! Thanks again!!! Ill review it as soon as I get it in my hands. :banana:

SSdan

Awards
If you still have any samples I would love to try it out!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you better not be sending me no sample baggie! :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why make it in powder form? Is it cheaper or more servings? I didn't mind the pills and still have some of the blue pills. I liked these and remember leaving good feedback for them.
A lot of people simply don't like taking pills. For many, 5-10 pills all at once is just too many for them to even consider it. In powder form, it hits faster as well, so you can take it closer to your workout time without having to worry about it.

Also...it tastes liek candy. That should be enough of a reason right there!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all samples were shipped this morning.

mnowak1228

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How were they shipped, UPS or USPS? Just so I know who Im looking for. Thanks again man!!
My best guess would be usps, but we shall let vaughn answer this! :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup! USPS. When I am at HQ I get to use our UPS account, but since I'm not there yet its USPS for now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks VT. I will let you know some honest feedback. I have tried the pillform samples before and was impressed. But I do love lemon :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait! Each packet contains 1 serving of the powder(or the equivalent of 5 pills). I highly suggest trying out just one to see how it works for you, but if you wanna go big you can mix both baggies together to get the 10 pill serving size.

I suggest mixing 1 bag with 8-12oz of water for best taste.

brunoroc

Awards
if you dont mind shipping it to brasil, i would love to try it :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro...US only. I don't make enough $ for international shipping lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its good stuff guys, flavoring really is amazing, and for those of you who have used the pills in the past, this stuff kicks in MUCH faster... i know personally the pills used to take around an hour to take full effect, this powder around 15-25 minutes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. This stuff kicks in WAY faster than the pills. I honestly doubt I'll ever use the pills again haha

mnowak1228

Awards
I received the Hemavol Lemon Drop today. Question, can I mix one bag of the Hemavol with a serving of MaximizeV2? Thanks again for the oppertunity to try this. I plan on using it tomorrow pre-WO. Ill let you know what I think!!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I received the Hemavol Lemon Drop today. Question, can I mix one bag of the Hemavol with a serving of MaximizeV2? Thanks again for the oppertunity to try this. I plan on using it tomorrow pre-WO. Ill let you know what I think!!
I know you're looking for VT to answer this but I just wanted to say that I did exactly that (combined the two) and really enjoyed the effects!

mnowak1228

Awards
I know you're looking for VT to answer this but I just wanted to say that I did exactly that (combined the two) and really enjoyed the effects!
This is my first time trying iForce MaximizeV2. How does it stack up against Mesomorph? I usually take two scoops. lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i used to stack the pills with MV2, good stuff. havent mixed the two powders yet, but will be as soon as i get my MV2 tub :D

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time trying iForce MaximizeV2. How does it stack up against Mesomorph? I usually take two scoops. lol
Ah good question? I've actually never tried Mesomorph but everyone seems to really like it.

Actually, it looks like you'll have to give the MaximizeV2 a shot and then you can tell me how it compares since I am currently sans the Mesomorph! :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loved my sample, tastes like lemon cake. I also wanted to note I've never sweat so much before during a workout and the pumps were very nice. Before I started weights I had a pump playing basketball :p may sound weird but a few guys commented on how solid my arms were during a few basketball games.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used to stack the pills with MV2, good stuff. havent mixed the two powders yet, but will be as soon as i get my MV2 tub :D
I'll be mixing the two Monday for leg day,very excited!!! I typically do 1 scoop maximize and 5 hemavol.

Mike

mnowak1228

Awards
Ah good question? I've actually never tried Mesomorph but everyone seems to really like it.

Actually, it looks like you'll have to give the MaximizeV2 a shot and then you can tell me how it compares since I am currently sans the Mesomorph! :)
I plan on using it tomorrow. Ill post on how I think it compairs!

mnowak1228

Awards
Used my Lemon Drop Hemavol on Sunday. I was going to mix the Hemavol with Rasp. Lemon Maximize but, I wanted to be able to give feedback on the taste of Hemavol by itself so I mixed them seperatly. So I mixed up the Lemon Drop Hemavol first. Mixability was great, nothing floating around in the shaker disolved well,10 out of 10 on that. The taste is amazing!!!! You wouldnt tell the difference between Lemon Drop Hemavol and a glass of lemonade, I give taste another 10 out of 10. As far as performance is concerned I really cant comment to much on Hemavol bc I chased it with a pack of Rasp. Lemonade MaximizeV2 which was about 1.25 servings. Now this stuff is DA BOMB!!!! Mixability on MV2 9 outta 10. Taste, again.....AMAZING, 10 outta 10. Performance, lets just say I have found my NEW Pre-W/O. The focus I had was great, I couldnt think of anything except killing the weights, 10 out of 10. Energy, I did my normal W/O in a little over half the time that it would normally be and still kept going until complete fatigue trying to find more to do, 11 out of 10. I think this is a good thing except, upon waking this morning my shoulders were on fire like I was still in my first week of weight training!!! FELT GREAT!!! Thank you iForce for the chance to try your products. I hope this review helps if some people may be undecided on whether or not to purchase iForce supps. DO IT........YOU WILL "NOT" BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Used my Lemon Drop Hemavol on Sunday. I was going to mix the Hemavol with Rasp. Lemon Maximize but, I wanted to be able to give feedback on the taste of Hemavol by itself so I mixed them seperatly. So I mixed up the Lemon Drop Hemavol first. Mixability was great, nothing floating around in the shaker disolved well,10 out of 10 on that. The taste is amazing!!!! You wouldnt tell the difference between Lemon Drop Hemavol and a glass of lemonade, I give taste another 10 out of 10. As far as performance is concerned I really cant comment to much on Hemavol bc I chased it with a pack of Rasp. Lemonade MaximizeV2 which was about 1.25 servings. Now this stuff is DA BOMB!!!! Mixability on MV2 9 outta 10. Taste, again.....AMAZING, 10 outta 10. Performance, lets just say I have found my NEW Pre-W/O. The focus I had was great, I couldnt think of anything except killing the weights, 10 out of 10. Energy, I did my normal W/O in a little over half the time that it would normally be and still kept going until complete fatigue trying to find more to do, 11 out of 10. I think this is a good thing except, upon waking this morning my shoulders were on fire like I was still in my first week of weight training!!! FELT GREAT!!! Thank you iForce for the chance to try your products. I hope this review helps if some people may be undecided on whether or not to purchase iForce supps. DO IT........YOU WILL "NOT" BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!
BTW......if you ever have anymore samples you wanna unload, you have my addy. And if you dont, just PM me, I wont mind shooting it to you again!!! And I do have A tub of MV2 Rasp. Lem. sitting in my cart at NP waiting for checkout. Just waiting till tomorrow to see if there will be a coupon code. LOL, have a family to feed......gotta be a cheap skate!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn....I am the only one who never received their sample. :(

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Damn....I am the only one who never received their sample. :(
If I get lucky and end up being picked to review a tub in the other contest thread, I would definitely be willing to send you a sample when I got the chance bud! If not, I would bet VT has an extra sample or two around for you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I get lucky and end up being picked to review a tub in the other contest thread, I would definitely be willing to send you a sample when I got the chance bud! If not, I would bet VT has an extra sample or two around for you.
Much appreciated. However, I am just surprised as I was second to respond :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW......if you ever have anymore samples you wanna unload, you have my addy. And if you dont, just PM me, I wont mind shooting it to you again!!! And I do have A tub of MV2 Rasp. Lem. sitting in my cart at NP waiting for checkout. Just waiting till tomorrow to see if there will be a coupon code. LOL, have a family to feed......gotta be a cheap skate!!!
Awesome review above bro, much appreciated. BTW, get the fruit punch v.2, very good!!!!!:p Fruit Punch + Lemon hemavol tasted awesome yesterday!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Awesome review above bro, much appreciated. BTW, get the fruit punch v.2, very good!!!!!:p Fruit Punch + Lemon hemavol tasted awesome yesterday!!!
Had the fruit punch and yes it was very tasty. The only problem was that it made my lips BRIGHT RED for about an hour from the dye. Thats why I ordered the Rasp. Lemonade. lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time trying the pill form for last nights workout, did 5 pills Hemovol 4 hours earlier, took 3 pills of Yok3d 1 hour later, and took last 5 pills 1 hour after, then hit the gym an hour later. LOL, FREAKING RIDICULOUS PUMPS! Was unable to complete sets due to pumps not because of muscle failure which I always go for. Got a few more inches swollen using the Hemavol than I normally would of had I just used Yok3d alone, Hemavol is crazy stuff! :AR15firing: Even more, the pumps lasted till the next day it did not want to go away! I want to try the powder version of this stuff, anyone know when its gonna hit the shelves at GNC?
Awesome to hear bro! You look damn swole in your pic btw, very impressive! I couldn't even imagine yoked+hemavol. I got to get my hands on some yoked soon!

Mike