Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Damn....I am the only one who never received their sample.
    If I get lucky and end up being picked to review a tub in the other contest thread, I would definitely be willing to send you a sample when I got the chance bud! If not, I would bet VT has an extra sample or two around for you.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    If I get lucky and end up being picked to review a tub in the other contest thread, I would definitely be willing to send you a sample when I got the chance bud! If not, I would bet VT has an extra sample or two around for you.
    Much appreciated. However, I am just surprised as I was second to respond
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    BTW......if you ever have anymore samples you wanna unload, you have my addy. And if you dont, just PM me, I wont mind shooting it to you again!!! And I do have A tub of MV2 Rasp. Lem. sitting in my cart at NP waiting for checkout. Just waiting till tomorrow to see if there will be a coupon code. LOL, have a family to feed......gotta be a cheap skate!!!
    Awesome review above bro, much appreciated. BTW, get the fruit punch v.2, very good!!!!! Fruit Punch + Lemon hemavol tasted awesome yesterday!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome review above bro, much appreciated. BTW, get the fruit punch v.2, very good!!!!! Fruit Punch + Lemon hemavol tasted awesome yesterday!!!
    Had the fruit punch and yes it was very tasty. The only problem was that it made my lips BRIGHT RED for about an hour from the dye. Thats why I ordered the Rasp. Lemonade. lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

First time trying the pill form for last nights workout, did 5 pills Hemovol 4 hours earlier, took 3 pills of Yok3d 1 hour later, and took last 5 pills 1 hour after, then hit the gym an hour later. LOL, FREAKING RIDICULOUS PUMPS! Was unable to complete sets due to pumps not because of muscle failure which I always go for. Got a few more inches swollen using the Hemavol than I normally would of had I just used Yok3d alone, Hemavol is crazy stuff! Even more, the pumps lasted till the next day it did not want to go away! I want to try the powder version of this stuff, anyone know when its gonna hit the shelves at GNC?
    My Staple: Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate, Creapure MCM
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yankinNcrankn View Post
    First time trying the pill form for last nights workout, did 5 pills Hemovol 4 hours earlier, took 3 pills of Yok3d 1 hour later, and took last 5 pills 1 hour after, then hit the gym an hour later. LOL, FREAKING RIDICULOUS PUMPS! Was unable to complete sets due to pumps not because of muscle failure which I always go for. Got a few more inches swollen using the Hemavol than I normally would of had I just used Yok3d alone, Hemavol is crazy stuff! Even more, the pumps lasted till the next day it did not want to go away! I want to try the powder version of this stuff, anyone know when its gonna hit the shelves at GNC?
    Awesome to hear bro! You look damn swole in your pic btw, very impressive! I couldn't even imagine yoked+hemavol. I got to get my hands on some yoked soon!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  2. The new lemon drop hemavol...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:37 AM