iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+1]
• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!
[/size]

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! After proving to the world that HemaVol was the most impressive nitric oxide formula ever created, we knew we had our work cut out for us to try and improve it. After months of painstaking effort, we are proud to announce the release of the best tasting and most effective NO product ever made! Lemon-Drop HemaVol!

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Immediate Strength Increase
With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus

Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

[size=+3] Want to win a free tub to try out? Post the best pictures of lemon drinks/food you can find. The 3 people who post the best and tastiest will win a free tub of HemaVol Lemon-Drop![/size]
[size=+4]PRODUCT ETA = 2-3 WEEKS[/size]

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the original HemaVol so I'm really excited about this one!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this lemonade looks awesome

sweetadditions.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lemonade1.jpg

for whatever reason, i never got much out of the hemavol pills. powders have always worked better for me.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu
can't post pics or links
:gas:

monstamash40

Awards
I cant post links either..
a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/ht_si_decker_100209_main.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A tall, skinnier tub would be sleaker :p

Can't wait for this stuff!! Real excited!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol
i'm too much of a man, to get my hand in a narrow container.
yeah, take that!

:spankme:
And let me guess, you hang 2 inches from the floor to, right?

:D yea wut!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. Thanks man, appreciate it.

Mike

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Lemon Protein Ice Cream Cake !!!!

Shelly's Lemon Meringue Protein Ice Cream Cake

You need:
Stainless Food Ring
Protein Ice Cream
Sugar Free Cookies (I used these)
Sugar Free Torani Syrup (any flavor will do)
Optional toppings

Amounts will vary based on how big a cake you make.

Crush Sugar Free Cookies and add enough SF Syrup to make it clump. I needed about 8 cookies and 1 Tablespoon of Syrup. Place food ring on a plate. Fill base with cookie mixture and press to cover bottom (about 1/2 to 1 inch high.) My protein fudge would work great for the base too.

Fill with Protein Ice Cream you get right out of the machine (soft serve stage) Cover with plastic wrap and freeze till hard.

Unmold. I used a warm (nuked 20 seconds) damp dish towel to warm sides and the ring just lifts off.

Decorate if desired. I used Grated Fresh Lemon Zest and SF Whipped Cream. Other options: Sugar Free Hot Fudge Sauce, Nuts, Fresh or Frozen Fruit, Crushed SF Candy.

My cake makes 4 big wedges. Great for a post-op birthday celebration.

The Protein Ice Cream flavor I used...

Shelly's Lemon Meringue Pie Protein Ice Cream

1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (or Regular Milk)
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Jello Instant Lemon Pudding Powder, dry
a few drops of Lemon Extract (careful a little goes a long way)
4-6 Sugar Free Lemon Cookies (I use these), broken in pieces (skip if making cake)
Optional: a little fresh Lemon Zest

Mix together milk, protein, pudding mix, extract and optional zest. I used this gadget to mix it up. It makes it airy and lump free. If you don't have one just blend it on super high (you want it fluffy) Pour into ice cream maker. Follow your machine's instructions for freezing. 1 minute before done add the crumbled cookies (the faux pie crust) I skip this if I'm making a protein cake and use the cookies for the cake base instead. You can eat it right away it is soft serve-ish (use it at this stage for Protein Ice Cream Cake making)

If you want scoops put it in the freezer to set for an hour. After that hour it will be hard (like rock hard - this is do to the lack of fat content) just nuke it 25 seconds to bring it back to scoops.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I really like how you guys made this a powder! Makes it perfect to blend our own bulk powders into it :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a little birdie told me i'll have my tub tonight :eek:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote