iForce Nutrition - CriticalBench kicked butt in Pittsburg!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

After months of hard work, training, and dedication, one of our favorite athletes decided to compete at an INCREDIBLY packed show in Pittsburgh. His class had a ton of competition, and Mike ended up showing everyone just what he was made of by placing 3rd!

iForce is incredibly proud to have you as part of our team Mike. You look HUGE! Keep up the great work, the IFBB will be yours in no time :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man. You look awesome!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow bubba great job! Congrats

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Mike! Looking lean

Reactions: mw1
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wait, was this the same show matty was in?

looked awesome mike :D

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well done, this show is a very hard one to do from past experience - but it's always a fun trip, and the MASSIVE assortment of top IFBB pros all hanging out and posing together is literally like an Olympia stage preview! I didn't make it this year, was out of state on another appointment.

How long did you diet in preparation for this contest, and was this a one-time show, or did you compete in multiple shows this spring?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice finish Mike!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well done, this show is a very hard one to do from past experience - but it's always a fun trip, and the MASSIVE assortment of top IFBB pros all hanging out and posing together is literally like an Olympia stage preview! I didn't make it this year, was out of state on another appointment.

How long did you diet in preparation for this contest, and was this a one-time show, or did you compete in multiple shows this spring?
Bump :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your words and support. This show was a very tough show and I am very happy with my placing. I was happy enough to take pictures after the show with my girl and be in a great mood! haha

I barely made weight. I weighed in Friday at 165.2, just under the 165 and a 1/4 mark. I was so depleted at this time, actually over depleted and could not start my carb load until after which screwed me in the end. By the time pre-judging started, I was still to flat and dry. I did not peak until the night show in which I was extremely pleased with how I placed. I was happy with 3rd place based on how I looked at pre-judging, I would not have been happy with 3rd if I looked like I did at night, at pre-judging. Regardless, I am very pleased with what I put together.

This next year, I will be placing a TON of size on to compete at the middleweight level!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Attachments

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro, you got some awesome wings. Who is the huge dude in the one pic that actually makes you look small? That is one big boy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome example of what hard work brings CB! I can't wait to follow your next journey to the middleweight ranks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most musclar is INSANE!

Mike, we've gotta get you added to the athletes section on the site. Please remind me this week if I don't contact you by middle of week.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
great job bro! I think u commented on some of my posts, and i was wondering if that was u in ur avatar. yep, lol. keep up the good work!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most musclar is INSANE!

Mike, we've gotta get you added to the athletes section on the site. Please remind me this week if I don't contact you by middle of week.
Sounds good man.. I'll remind you on wednesday since I work back to back mon/tues :D

Just wait until you see the changes in the next 8 months to come to bring myself up to middles. I will be a solid 6-8 pounds of pure muscle heavier, I promise you that. I literally have the perfect diet, supplement, training style going on right now. I NEED to get into the middle class competitively.

great job bro! I think u commented on some of my posts, and i was wondering if that was u in ur avatar. yep, lol. keep up the good work!

haha thanks bro, that pic is from my first bodybuilding show ever. I love to look at it, it motivates me because I love to see where I started. Doubtful I'll ever take it down.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha thanks bro, that pic is from my first bodybuilding show ever. I love to look at it, it motivates me because I love to see where I started. Doubtful I'll ever take it down.

Mike
I thought it was Jason Huh!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STOUT! Nice work ;)

Stats at time of show?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
hey bro results speak for themselves, nice job and congrats bro.