dexaprine tt33 questions/challenge

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine contains theopollyne(i probably spelled that wrong), I have some drug testing coming up, I believe this is considered a drug, can you offer definitive evidence this wont cause me to fail my drug test or cause false positives?

Now TT33, before gaspari talked/caused controversey on whatsreally in tt33, I used a bottle. I would radiate heat all the time, my girlfriend could literally feel the warmth. Than a year later I run it again no extra heat or results, than I try adipoxil same thing. Now perhaps this gaspari thing had some truth, and to avoid law suits or negative reputation the ingredients were pixy dusted cause nothing has felt as strong as that first bottle, buying another bottle and going up to 6 a day would be wastefull on my wallet expecially with alpha t2 around. I dont care about thyroid damage of 3,5 I infact welcome it, since I believe it would actually be working.

So convince me your product is not pixy dusted, convince me not to buy alpha t2. If a rep is confident enough to send a bottle Il log it, I have four weeks left on my cut, holding 10 percent, using layne nortons ultimate cut diet and albuterol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you being drug tested for? Dexaprine will not allow you to fail a drug test for any illegal drugs/metabolites.

The TT-33 is a moot issue at this point. We issued a public statement proving the purity of our raws, as well as the fact that they were dosed properly(we included COA's as well as fill records from our manufacturer as proof).

The ingredients have never changed, and a bottle purchased today contains the EXACT same stuff the first run of bottles had.

I believe TT-33 is a far better choice than Alpha T2 for numerous reasons.

#1 - TT-33 is stimulant free. Alpha T2 contains methyl synephrine as well as alpha-yohimbe.
#2 - TT-33 contains 3,5 diiodo l thyronine. To get the best effects from these compounds, they MUST be stacked IMO. 2:1 ratio seems to work best. This is why Gaspari didn't keep Thyrotabs around(IMO, I could be wrong), and released these ingredients in mitotropin and phenorex.
#3 - TT-33 @ 2/day stacked with Dexaprine = 400mcg 3,3' and 200mcg 3,5...and will last you a full 60 days. Can't beat that price for anything.

Best of luck in your decision,

-Vaughn

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
This is just job/pre employment drug testing, i dont know how rigorous it is but its a local government position. I assume it could come up as a amphetamine but that just a guess. I did want some stim with my tt33 cause Im on my 10th week of a cut and my energy is really low even on albuterol, my fav stim so far is yohimbine from primaforce, thats the only reason I was leaning toward alpha t2.
I am definately getting dexaprine, but If I buy yohimbine for ten dollars and tt33 for 20 than alphat2 is cheaper, my decision isnt made up yet anyways.
What are you being drug tested for? Dexaprine will not allow you to fail a drug test for any illegal drugs/metabolites.

The TT-33 is a moot issue at this point. We issued a public statement proving the purity of our raws, as well as the fact that they were dosed properly(we included COA's as well as fill records from our manufacturer as proof).

The ingredients have never changed, and a bottle purchased today contains the EXACT same stuff the first run of bottles had.

I believe TT-33 is a far better choice than Alpha T2 for numerous reasons.

#1 - TT-33 is stimulant free. Alpha T2 contains methyl synephrine as well as alpha-yohimbe.
#2 - TT-33 contains 3,5 diiodo l thyronine. To get the best effects from these compounds, they MUST be stacked IMO. 2:1 ratio seems to work best. This is why Gaspari didn't keep Thyrotabs around(IMO, I could be wrong), and released these ingredients in mitotropin and phenorex.
#3 - TT-33 @ 2/day stacked with Dexaprine = 400mcg 3,3' and 200mcg 3,5...and will last you a full 60 days. Can't beat that price for anything.

Best of luck in your decision,

-Vaughn

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get 2 bottles of TT-33 right now for $36.98 at another retailer...just sayin' :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn just sent me some dexa and he knows I'm a cop.... Lol I doubt he would send me anything that would cause me to fail a UA

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well that sounds good, its ironic Im on my way to police administration class. I wil pick up dexaprine and tt33.
Vaughn just sent me some dexa and he knows I'm a cop.... Lol I doubt he would send me anything that would cause me to fail a UA

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:D awesome.

Nothing in this is illegal or has metabolites of amphetamines. Unless they are testing for 1,3(which I highly doubt they are), you're good to go.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D awesome.

Nothing in this is illegal or has metabolites of amphetamines. Unless they are testing for 1,3(which I highly doubt they are), you're good to go.
I've heard rumors that 1,3 can make you pss hot. I've never had any problems tho. I'm addicted to 1,3 lol so I hope they don't start testing me for that!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
theres nothing in dexaprine that would cause you to fail a drug test

and IMO, i would buy Alpha t-2 AND tt-33.......run 2-3 caps of the alpha t-2 a day, and you could throw in another 2-3 caps of tt-33 along with it

ive used both AT2 and TT-33, both are solid products

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
I've heard rumors that 1,3 can make you pss hot. I've never had any problems tho. I'm addicted to 1,3 lol so I hope they don't start testing me for that!!!
Ya it can, but i heard it is rather unlikely, and the half-life of the substance is supposed to be 4-8. a few days off of 1,3 should be enough to get it out of your system if you were worried about it tripping a drug test